This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Middle East Championships, invitation to all arabian horse lovers
A. Halim
post Jun 19 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7059

Dear members ,

after the approval of her royalty princess alia al hussain i would like to invite all the arabian horse lovers, breeders and owners to join us on the MIDDLE EAST CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE BEAUTY OF ARABIAN HORSES which is held in jordan at the royal stables between 9th and 11th of october 2008. last year's show was one of the best on all standardars specially with all the hard work by princess alia and her team to maintain a joyfull stay for the attendents and a relaxing stress free enviroment for the horses....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Jun 19 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 94

I would love to come to Jordan again—it's my favourite Middle Eastern country. Looking at my diary, I'm judging the UK Miniature Nationals the previous weekend and it would be very easy to come over to Jordan from there. I'll have to think about that.

+Quote Post
aliaalhussein
post Jun 19 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 21

Welcome if you can, Liz! Hope it is as stress free as we aim for. God Bless, all true horse lovers!

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Jun 19 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #4

Gold Member
Group Icon

Thank you Princess Alia.It would be so much more fun and exciting than going to the US Nationals with better horses and atmosphere, I'll do my best to get there.

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Jun 24 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #5

Gold Member
Group Icon

I've just had confirmation on the dates from the show secretary Ghalia Nooreddin. It's October 16/17/18th. Diana Cantey and I are definitely going and hopefully Carol Maginn as well. We are flying directly to Amman from Chicago on Royal Jordanian Airlines on October 14th

+Quote Post
An American Bree...
post Jun 24 2008, 02:24 PM
Post #6

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 606

You lucky women! And do take LOTS OF PICTURES with those cameras, especially the ones with lens over TWO inches! We all want to share, if we can, with the Jordanian Nationals.

+Quote Post
tkr9
post Jun 24 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #7

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1900

I would LOVE to go! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif I'm even strange enough to daydream about it sometimes... But again, it's the time/money problem with me. I hope it goes beautifully though, and I'll be there in spirit!

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Jun 24 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #8

Gold Member
Group Icon

You bet we'll take photos and I'll do a write up for various websites. I think we'll have 2 days to sight see as well. I'm sure Diana will take her laptop and I'll have my iphone to give daily reports.

+Quote Post
An American Bree...
post Jun 24 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #9

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 606

Liz, I for one will really be looking forward to those photos and reports.

+Quote Post
morafic al lahab
post Jun 24 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #10

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 5494

Hey Liz,

It's great to know you are planning to come biggrin.gif looking forward to meet you... Till then take good care of yourself smile.gif

Cheers
Ehab

+Quote Post
aliaalhussein
post Jun 26 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #11

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 21

Very glad to read you are coming, Liz , Carol and family! Please bring cameras with HUGE lenses, and lets really be on top of anyone who tries any nonsense-but InShaAllah they wont! God Bless, Alia

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Jul 7 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #12

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

Dear Princess Alia,

Thank you so much for your very generous invitation to come see your beautiful country.

I am so excited to tell you that last night my husband finally gave me his blessing to come to Jordan!!! It was important to get his permission - especially since the show falls on our 12th wedding anniversary.

I am so thrilled I can't believe I'm coming over! I will bring my big camera and huge lens! WOW... I'm just beside myself with happiness to come over and see all the beautiful horses and your royal stud.

What a dream come true!!! Can't wait to meet you in person.

Ya Hoo!!!

Carol

QUOTE (aliaalhussein @ Jun 26 2008, 11:26 AM)
Very glad to read you are coming, Liz , Carol and family! Please bring cameras with HUGE lenses, and lets really be on top of anyone who tries any nonsense-but InShaAllah they wont! God Bless, Alia

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Jul 7 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #13

Gold Member
Group Icon

WOW Carol, I'm so thrilled that you are coming !!! Wonderful news. That is so exciting for you—I love Jordan, and you will too.

We'll talk about arrangements and all fly out together. We can go on a direct flight to Amman on Royal Jordanian Airlines from Chicago. I'm going to get us booked in at the same hotel as the show officials if I can—probably the Intercontinental. We will have 2 days to sight see after the show.

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Jul 7 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #14

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

I am so excited!!! I keep singing "We're off on the road to see Jordan" - sung to the tune of "We're off on the road to Moracco" I couldn't understand why Diana wasn't laughing and then I learned she had not seen one of my favorite Bing Crosby, Bob Hope movies! Thats how old I am.

I wonder - may I ride a camel like Bing and Bob? I have NEVER ridden a camel and would really like to do that... Anyway - I'm up for anything and everything!

Carol

QUOTE (Liz Salmon @ Jul 7 2008, 01:48 PM)
WOW Carol, I'm so thrilled that you are coming !!! Wonderful news. That is so exciting for you—I love Jordan, and you will too.

We'll talk about arrangements and all fly out together. We can go on a direct flight to Amman on Royal Jordanian Airlines from Chicago. I'm going to get us booked in at the same hotel as the show officials if I can—probably the Intercontinental. We will have 2 days to sight see after the show.

+Quote Post
C_Ma
post Jul 7 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #15

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 126

Wish I could attend the show again this year, but I dont think it will be possible for me to come over. Just found my dream job and will feel bad asking for a vacation. But maybe if we are not to busy here there might be a slight chance I will be heading down to Jordan in October. Love this show, the atmospher is so nice and relaxed! and I miss spending time in the stable with the super cute Monarcos (my favorite at the Royal Stables), love him! wub.gif
Else I will be looking forward to see all the great pictures from the show smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 23:03
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.