This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Simeon Sadik Get
Frank
post Sep 5 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 340

Dear Forum members

Simeon Sadik is one of the most talked about stallions I can think about. How about his get? How many foals does he has on the ground? How many sE get? How many sons are standing at stud and carry on his legacy? How many of his get won at shows? Who is his most important son or daughter to date? What doe she left in Australia? I noticed a banner with a baeutiful chestnut son in Australia called Simeon Sochain. Any infos about him?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mandarin
post Sep 5 2005, 12:38 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 396

Hi Frank

some wonderful get is at Birkhofstud
still not shown as born this and last year biggrin.gif ...but imo some of the best in europe wink.gif
regards
Renate

+Quote Post
Frank
post Sep 5 2005, 12:40 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 340

Thank you! I will take a look at their website, hope to find them there.

+Quote Post
Paul Atkinson
post Sep 5 2005, 02:25 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 637

ARASTIN (Simeon Sadik x Arina by Palas)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
chaswyck stud
post Sep 5 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2048

Hi Frank,
Simeon Sochain (Simeon Sadik x Simeon Simona) is a 15.2 hh straight stallion. He is 12 years old and we have had him since he was 6 months old. He has been Reserve Australian Champion in 1996, has won Liberty classes. Shawn Crews put him up for Champion when she judged here also Nasr Mareii put him up Supreme at the 2002 'AA' class Challenge Show. Two of his grand daughters have also won this prestigeous title, in 2003 and 2005.
He has 80 foals on the ground, many of whom have gone on to win Championships in halter and performance, one of his sons Chaswyck Standing Ovation just recently won Champion in Halter and Champion under saddle at our Royal Show in Brisbane, he also won Australian Champion this year. He has also had some lovely partbreds that have won Australian Champion as well as palominos. He is a very versatile horse and we love him to bits! He has done his fair share of winning under saddle also. He has also sired 12 blacks!
If you like to PM me with your address I can send you a DVD of him and some of his progeny.
Hope this fills you in a bit, Sadik is a beautiful stallion and we are also lucky enough to have his full sister Simeon Shakhaf.
Lorraine - Chaswyck Stud
www.chasarab.com rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Liz_*
post Sep 6 2005, 01:48 AM
Post #6

Guests

Go to King Estate International they have a black daughter of his for sale called Simeon Seona, out of Simeon Sheba ( Ra'Adin Royal Star (Shai's sire) x 27 Ibn Galal 5 (dam of Safanad).
Beautiful mare..

Shamazan Saduce (out of Simeon Sucie (Ra'adin Royal Star x Fayrooxz (Jamill)) Grey Stallion in the Nations Capital (Canberra) may be for sale don't know for sure though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 11:33
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.