This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Imperial Madaar
Guest_DavidGuest_*
post Oct 17 2005, 09:46 AM
Post #1

Guests

How is this stallion producing? When I see horses bred by Simeon Stud, it's either Asfour or Anaza Bay Shah children I see on this forum. What about Imperial Madaar?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HartzArabians
post Oct 17 2005, 10:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 49

Here is my Madaar son Sabtah Shareem, his dam is Simeon Sadira by Asfour. There have been other aussie Madaar kids posted such as Simeon Sira and Simeon Sargail hopefully their owners will come and show us some more of them!! There are some pics of Madaar progeny in the Australian Arabian thread too. I love what Simeon breed esp the the Madaar and Asfour foals.

+Quote Post
Greg Egan
post Oct 17 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 181

SImeon Sira owned by James Cleland

Imperial Madaar x Simeon Salome(Asfour x Simeon Safanad)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Greg Egan
post Oct 17 2005, 11:23 AM
Post #4

Simeon Shekinah(Imperial Madaar x Simeon Safran(Anaza Bay Shahh x Simeon Sukari))

Grey Yearling filly
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post Oct 17 2005, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 94

I saw Madaar last month looking very well. Marion has some very nice youngsters by him. Here is a week old colt foal I saw out of Simeon Shavit.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Oct 17 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #6

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 548

Greg:

Thanks for posting the photo of the very lovely Simeon Sira. What a gorgeous filly. What must it feel like to be you James? smile.gif WOW!

Ralph

+Quote Post
azale_girl
post Oct 17 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 2202

Here is a picture of our 3 yr old colt by Imperial Madaar, out of Simeon Sayver (Anaza Bay Shahh x Simeon Sukari). He is a full brother to Simeon Sarice who was exported to Germany.

Simeon Sargail:
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Guest_Liz_*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #8

Guests

The best stallion I have seen by Madaar would be Madraas (x Bluegrass Philadelphia) a gorgeous chesnut Egyptian related stallion, used to be managed by King Estate. (not that I have seen many progeny, as Madaar has only around 30 - 40 progeny approx. Sorry don't know how to post a picture.
Also Simeon Shirli had several foals to Madaar, including Simeon Sadir (now in England and a champion endurance horse) and Simeon Astarte at Saba Arabians. Also Al Shama Arabians in QLD own Simeon Smadar who had produced very well to Simeon Stav, her full brother a chesnut gelding is also very good, I think his name is Simeon Sayif.
Simeon Safanad also had a daughter to Madaar called Simeon Sippora who had produced very well, especially to Asfour, ie Simeon Siboni, Salsila and Sehela. Saba Arabians have Simeon Siboni too. Look at their website for picture of these gorgeous mares!

+Quote Post
Guest_Liz_*
post Oct 17 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #9

Guests

I forgot there is another Imperial Madaar son I have seen and loved, his name is Simeon Shavvot. He is out of Simeon Soosa (Simeon Sadik x Simeon Simona) who is a full sister to Simeon Sochain. This lovely grey stallion is owned by Foxridge who are in QLD and have some other Simeon horses and some Polish horses too.
I saw him at the Queensland Challege in 2004, and boy did he have a lot of presence about him and wonderful movement! Unfortunately his full sister Simeon Sahara died and there are no other full sibling on the database.

Maybe you should have a look on the Australian Arabian Website and go to the online database and type in Madaar's full name and look as his progeny list.

+Quote Post
KLS
post Oct 18 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 2533

Madrass (Imperial Maadar x Bluegrass Philadelphia)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Al Sahrae Arabia...
post Oct 18 2005, 03:45 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 2278

Hi,

We have a gorgeous Madaar son. Sahrae Al Saba is a yearling and getting more and more beautiful all the time. He is out of Simeon Siboni - who is by Asfour and out of the Madaar daughter Simeon Sippora, obviously making Sahrae a double Madaar son. From what we believe he is the only double Madaar colt ever.

Sahrae can move beautifully, is very typey and tall. One of the things I love about him the most is his temperament. Glenn North always said that Madaar babies had great temperaments. Sahrae is no exception. He is just so gentle and sweet and just a pleasure to be around. We can't wait until he is old enough to breed with.

I have to apologise as I don't have any recent pictures of him as he is going through the changing colour stage.

I love Imperial Madaar and feel that he hasn't been given the same opportunities that Asfour and Anaza Bay Shah have had.. Although I guess it does make all our Madaar babies that extra bit special!!!!

Cheers
Helen

+Quote Post
Greg Egan
post Oct 18 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #12

Sabtah Shareem is an amazing stallion with an excellent temperament and plenty of type.
SImeon Smadar is a gorgeous typey great moving mare, a real beauty she is and her foals I saw a few years ago were equally amazing

Here is Simeon Saadia(Imperial MAdaar x Simeon Saada(Asfour x Simeon Safanad))

She is an amazing filly and I really really like her, she is hot and wholy can she trot. I thinhk she was a yearling in this photo
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
KarenSh
post Oct 18 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 464

I absolutely love what Madaar is producing, especially for the temperaments on the foals (adult progeny included), they follow you around and leave mum behind mostly!
AS well as his progeny's movement!
one of the most stunning foals I have ever seen is one that Undurra arabians has bred. The type on this fella is unrivalled so far in all the madaar progeny i have seen.
Hopefully one day soon Madaars bloodlines will grace my paddocks, will be a lovely cross with Abraxas Amir (ET Crown Prince) my new stallion that arrives soon!
Karen tongue.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 18 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #14

Guests

Another son of Madaar to have done well at halter is Simeon Sahar (out of Damirah imp. Marbach)...he is a full brother to Simeon Smadar and Simeon Sayif. Sahar is owned by Swiftwood Arabians.
Sahar was 2003 and 2004 Reserve Australian Champion Gelding 4 yrs and over. He has a wonderful temperament...very sweet boy.

+Quote Post
Al Shama
post Oct 18 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 76

"SImeon Smadar is a gorgeous typey great moving mare, a real beauty she is and her foals I saw a few years ago were equally amazing"

Hi Greg,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts on Simeon Smadar. We're currently waiting with baited breath for her Stav Kin Shahsa foal!!! Due anytime..........................

Attached is photo of Simeon Smadar taken about three years ago by Carmel Rowley. No recent ones yet, we expect to take some more soon when the baby has arrived.

Imperial Madaar has long been one of my favourite stallions - his correct structure, type, temperment and beauty make him a stallion of worth in a pedigree.

Regards
Kirsty
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 04:05
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.