This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alaadeyat Stud
Rahhal
post Oct 7 2006, 06:58 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2850

Hello All,

Ali & Hamad, you have really done a great job with these photos. I believe you have a bright future as camera men just as you seem to have as arabian horse breeders. Keep up the good work and I hope you will take some photos of my horses soon.

I had the chance to visit Al ALAADEYAT STUD earlier this year and I have really been stunned with the amount of great horses there. Mr. Khalid Al Haddad is also a very generous and jofull man and I had great time with him.

Ali & Hamad, one of the great stallions there with great built and charisma is anaza nahzeer .... do you have a photo for him?

Keep up the good work,
Ali.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wahag
post Oct 7 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 2483

Ali & Ahmed mashalah ... what a nice photos

Allah uwafeqookum

+Quote Post
Wahag
post Oct 7 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #33

Member No.: 2483

QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 5 2006, 05:56 PM)
He got the same bad croup as Hejazi dry.gif

Dear Guest,

I'm really intrested to know more about this point.

+Quote Post
ali
post Oct 7 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4036

Dear Rahhal,

I will post one for you later.

Thank you .

ali&hamad. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
thee desprado
post Oct 7 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 2145

Thank you Ali for all the lovely pictures that you have posted

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 7 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #36

Guests

QUOTE (Wahag @ Oct 7 2006, 11:08 AM)
Dear Guest,

I'm really intrested to know more about this point.

Wahag, it's simple he got exactly the same croup as Hejazi. Not much in it.
No one wants a horse that's pointing towards the sky... just look at his hind.

+Quote Post
Connyi
post Oct 7 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #37

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 209

How can you conclude from one photo where the horse is stud up in an unnatural pose blink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 7 2006, 01:21 PM
Post #38

Guests

Unnatural position?? you mean not overstretched?? I find the position he is standing in quite natural, I dont know what you see as natural?

+Quote Post
Connyi
post Oct 7 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #39

Gold Member
Group Icon

Natural is how a horse stands freely in its pasture, not with the head held up by someone and both hind legs strechted out behind the body. But you're right, he looks very "Hejazi" though.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 7 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #40

Guests

If you look at his hind legs they are not stretched out, but I think looking at the picture at first glance makes it look like it smile.gif He got one leg a bit further back than the other, but not unnaturally, it's called an open pose and this is the pose that shows the horse best smile.gif
Actually it's the pose that warmblood, and most other breeds use in their "breeding classes"

+Quote Post
Connyi
post Oct 7 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #41

Gold Member
Group Icon

The perspective in the picture is not the best for judging the body as it does not show him correctly from the side. And I still don't agree about the pose being natural... cool.gif However I would be careful to make a deprecative statement about a horse just from one picture...

+Quote Post
Echo1
post Oct 7 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #42

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 394

Dear Guest,
It is unfortunate that you don't see the bigger picture when it comes to breeding horses. I always try to look at the group of horses and what the group offers over individuals or parts of an individual first and foremost.
A wise breeder understands that 'no one horse is everything'. smile.gif
A wise breeder understands that each horse in his herd is special and important to the what he or she can contribute to the future success of the herd. smile.gif

What I see is a group of excellent horses. What I see is a beautiful stallion who has many great qualities to offer this group of horses. What I see is a breeding program that has many great characteristics and many qualities which are not lacking for type and beauty and overall strength in the bloodlines and quality of horses. wink.gif

Its a sad day when you can pick on one small aspect of one horse in a group of many horses, and miss all that Al Alaadeyat has to offer the future of Arabian horses. Guest, you've missed the forest through the trees. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 7 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #43

Guests

I didnt say a bad thing about the breeding program, I just pointed out that he got the same croup as Hejazi, which is true, and it's not desirable in any breed, but maybe you can give me a good reason why people should breed after this? You cant use it in a riding horse!
But I got the impression of you that all you care about is type, and know nothing about real horse conformation...! arabian or not!

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Oct 7 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #44

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 136

QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 7 2006, 04:02 PM)
I didnt say a bad thing about the breeding program, I just pointed out that he got the same croup as Hejazi, which is true, and it's not desirable in any breed, but maybe you can give me a good reason why people should breed after this? You cant use it in a riding horse!
But I got the impression of you that all you care about is type, and know nothing about real horse conformation...! arabian or not!

... his croup is typical Arabian. Short, high tail set and Arabian triangle with a wide angle. He is presented in a strechted and very tense and upright position, as indicated by his neck. Many horses tend to push down their back and lift their bud, if the neck is held in such uprightness. I have seen it a hundred times just before the neck is pulled out and the typical show position is reached. Nothing wrong about the croup presented. By the way: a beautifully bred stallion of excellent type, classic conformation and strong legs. Contrary to your opinion, I believe that this horse is almost made for riding/endurance ...

+Quote Post
ali
post Oct 7 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4036

Hi All,

This is asmall gift for you. smile.gif smile.gif

Attached Image
This is bint anaza nahzeer( anaza nahzeer out of sabrin by shaikh alshhwan. :

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 09:57
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.