This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nachkommen Der Pritzlaff-pferde In Deutschland?, ...oder Europa?
Guest_guest_*
post Oct 30 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #16

Guests

the question was outside of the usa.
as long as these horses don`t have the prefix nk you wont find them here in germany laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eyegor
post Oct 30 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #17

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3423

(((((((( the question was outside of the usa.
as long as these horses don`t have the prefix nk you wont find them here in germany )))))))))

Hello Guest,
I agree re the original question but am totally perplexed as to the second sentence re the plus or the minus of the prefix <<<nk>>>>>> and then finding or not finding them in Germany??????

Excuse my obvious illiteracy?

+Quote Post
Guest_Tim_Feurig_*
post Oct 30 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #18

Guests

What does the prefix "NK" hast to do wit the Pritzlaff horses?
You might be well aware of the fact that Dr. Nagel was the first German breeder who incorporated the Pritzlaff blood into his herd! Like Oliver pointed out this was the mare "Myrna" who was out of the mare "RSI Rara del Sol" bred by Richard Pritzlaff. No other German breeder regognized the potential of the Pritzlaff blood before him because this source was relatively unknown in Europe for many years.

+Quote Post
Eyegor
post Oct 30 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #19

Advanced Senior Member

Hello Mr. Feurig,

have a strong hunch NK refers to horses used for meat.........in which case I pity this person for a most insensitive sense of propriety for obvious reasons......But then again perhaps I am wrong.
Es gibt auch Leute die ganz Klassenlos Ihr ganzes Leben verpfuschen.

Koennte es auch ganz falsch verstehen aber glaube nicht.
Tschuess

+Quote Post
Guest_Tim_Feurig_*
post Oct 30 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #20

Guests

Oh, thank you. I think this is sick from Guest. mad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_guest_*
post Oct 30 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #21

Guests

i didn`t want to talk about dr.nagel.german people seems don`t like other blodlines like babson or pritzlaff ( i know mohafez was half babson) they like most ansata halim shah, al lahab and nk lines.
thats my opinion,sorry. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
nina c K
post Oct 30 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 301

Thanks again for the helpful replies so far!

Guest, are you from Germany? Where did you get this opinion from? Cause you might get a different one, depending on whom you are talking to.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Frank_*_*
post Oct 30 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #23

Guests

Schaut einfach in den hengstverteilungsplan , faraag allah hat nur eine 3 ,die
schlechteste in deutschland mögliche Bewertung , der andere Rapphengst dort
hat immerhin eine 6, wenn er auch nicht prämiert ist .

+Quote Post
nina c K
post Oct 30 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 301

QUOTE (Guest_Frank_* @ Oct 30 2006, 06:46 PM)
Schaut einfach in den hengstverteilungsplan , faraag allah hat nur eine 3 ,die
schlechteste in deutschland mögliche Bewertung , der andere Rapphengst dort
hat immerhin eine 6, wenn  er auch nicht prämiert ist .

Hatte ich bereits gesehen. Aber was genau beweist das? Was für ein Fazit ziehst Du daraus? Dass Faraag Allah mit einer 3 eingetragen wurde ist ja hoffentlich nicht das einzige, worauf Du hinweisen willst wink.gif Wo ist also der "Masterplan" hinter dieser Information? Sollte das den Unterschied zu den von Guest zitierten "Vorliebshengsten der Deutschen" klarmachen?

+Quote Post
Eyegor
post Oct 30 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #25

Advanced Senior Member

There are exceptions and disappointments in every line of horses. You have aparently relied on one source for your expertise regarding these horses, of course that is your right.
On the other hand for example we recently lost a stallion who was a full brother to Fara Bint Shiko and he garnered high 60s and very often 70s in dressage with exceptional cadence, collection extension and absolutely exquisite free shoulder and joint movement. So my opinion, Sorry, are 180degrees different than yours.

However, I do not say that based on a single example of a line, that the entire line is merely fit to be consumed.

I would not breed to a 6 or a 7 in any case, specifically since our Pritzlaff horses
all move much better than that. That would mean I was breeding down, not up.

You are of course welcome to your opinion but show just a bit of class. If you choose to eat horses, begin with your own. That is MY Opinion, Oh, and I am not Sorry, which of course automatically excuses my bad manners, doesn't it?

It is easy to criticise others when one has nothing to compare to at home in a stall or out in pasture. Closet experts are always correct, EH What??????

Nochmals, mit freundlichen laecheln,
Tschuess

+Quote Post
daniela-eva
post Oct 30 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 3872

wenn nach einer bestimmten blutlinie in deutschland gefragt wird, sehe ich keinen grund, warum hier jetzt wieder leute od. pferde niedergemacht werden.
hätte ich vorher gewußt das der arme faraag allah hier verrissen wird, hätte ich nina die info lieber privat gegeben. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Oct 30 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #27

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Wenn ein Hengst mit einer 3 eingetragen wurde, ist das eine Tatsache,
die eigentlich keiner weiteren Kommentierung bedarf.

I don't think that Germans don't like other lines than Dr. Nagel's and Ansata Halim Shah.
You don't seem to know the German "scene". The majority of Dr. Nagel's
customers are not in Germany but in other countries - most of his horses
are going to be exported. Just a small number of Nagel bred horses are
in Germany. He has stong followers in many contries but just a handful of
"fans" in Germany compared to his customers in the Middle East.
So please be a bit open-minded and don't make such false comments.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Manuela_*_*
post Oct 31 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #28

Guests

QUOTE (guest @ Oct 30 2006, 06:10 PM)
i didn`t want to talk about dr.nagel.german people seems don`t like other blodlines like babson or pritzlaff ( i know mohafez was half babson) they like most ansata halim shah, al lahab and nk lines.
thats my opinion,sorry. tongue.gif

A funny remark. You refer to Al Lahab. What does it mean that he is in demand in Germany? It means that German breeders regocnize quality and don't stick to a few lines. Though bred in Israel Al Lahab is the ultimate "melting pot" from the major breeding programs in the USA and Egypt and as such he is cherished in Germany. He blends Ansata, Gleannloch, Imperial, Babson, Al Badeia, even Thee Desperado and Exochorda and is one of the most successful Egyptian stallions in Germany. When it is negative to use a stallion with all that bloodlines and incorporate this blood than be it.

+Quote Post
Echo1
post Oct 31 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #29

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 394

QUOTE (Eyegor @ Oct 30 2006, 04:45 PM)
Hello Mr. Feurig,

have a strong hunch NK refers to horses used for meat.......

No pun intended, but "Eyegore's hunch" ph34r.gif ph34r.gif is ridiculously absurd and extremely offensive.

I think Germany has some of the nicest horses and I really admire how they are bred, and the look and type of many of them. smile.gif Salaa El Dine with Hanan and horses like Madkour1, Hadban Enzahi and Ibn Galal are all great lines of horses. I searched and was extremely pleased to see the Yashmak line of horses in Germany as well. It was like icing on the cake to see what Germany does for the Straight Egyptian horse. It would be awesome to see some of the NK sons bred with the Pritzlaff female lines, and I for one am hoping to see some great results of mixing the NK exquisite type with the Pritzlaff legs, strong croups and dynamic moving mares. A good Pritzlaff mare would go very well with the NK stallions.

Here's a pure Pritzlaff foal. He's has a great body, hindquarter, great moving horse with excellent suspension, good legs, and neck,yet I think with some NK type, this would be really super looking combination. cool.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Eyegor
post Oct 31 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #30

Advanced Senior Member

dear guest,
perhaps to alleviate the misconception would you please explain the significance of the prefix "nk". apparently I am wrong, if so I beg forgiveness...

Secondly,
perhaps there is a difference between "nk" and "NK". I am also positive that there are people in the USA who know all there is to know regarding German preferences, prejudices, likes and dislikes...........Specifically in the Pennsylvania region of the eastern US. I know for certain I am one of those who does not, which is why the original question was asked and not answered.
Since I have put both Echo and Robert on my "Ignore list" I am interested in knowing for certain what "nk" designates???
I did say suspicion, yes, that is in my opinion very sick and is the reason I asked the question for a clarification to begin with.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 04:44
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.