This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ansata Abu Jamal - Passed
Etaya
post Jan 4 2007, 04:28 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

On behalf of Albert Guilbault, Abitibi Farms Quebec, Canada I am sadden to announce the loss of Ansata Abu Jamal (Ansata Abu Sudan x *Ansata Bint Bukra). Jamal was bred by Don & Judi Forbis. He was the last living offspring of the great *Ansata Bint Bukra and a source of great joy for his owner Albert Guilbaut. Jamal passed quietly with the assistance of a vet and in the company of those who loved him dearly. DOB: Feb 19, 1979 - Dec 1, 2006
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Jan 4 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3074

So sad to hear of all these great horses leaving us behind.My sympathies to Mr. Guilbault and all those who loved this beautiful horse.
Cathy Rochon

+Quote Post
smj
post Jan 4 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 2700

So terrible to read......so many horses passing over to the rainbow !

My sympathies to Mr. Guilbault !

Hanne -smj

+Quote Post
Carol Cooper-Hal...
post Jan 4 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #4

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2995

My heartfelt sympathy to Mr. Albert Guilbault of Abitibi Farms (Quebec, Canada) on the loss of his beloved stallion, Ansata Abu Jamal (Ansata Abu Sudan x *Ansata Bint Bukra). sad.gif My thoughts and prayers are with him and all whose lives this magnificent stallion had touched and loved. sad.gif
Carol

The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown

+Quote Post
HLM
post Jan 4 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #5

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 192

Dear Albert

I am so sorry to hear that your beloeved Ansata Bu Jamal passed away,but now is enjoying greener pasture with all those great ones.

I still see you examining the imports in 1968 and 1970 at my Farm in Canada.
You were one of the first one who did.

I wish you well my dear old friend.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms

+Quote Post
Aimbri
post Jan 4 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #6

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2242

Albert,

So sorry to hear of your loss. It is always sad to lose a beloved animal, but this great stallion lived a long life and we must remember the good times.

All the best to you.

Jeannette

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 18:36
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.