This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ses Bint Fabo, How many foals in the US??
Almearas
post Jun 23 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #1

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3295

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could look up how many foals SES Bint Fabo had in the US before being exported to Australia.

I've found out about two, a grey mare and a stallion AA Knight Obsession. I found a photo of the grey mare, but can't find anything about AA Knight Obsession.

Thanks in advance

Menna
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
curtislt
post Jun 23 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5867

Here's what DataSource listed, hope it helps,

SES SHAHS LEGACY AHR*469437 12 Mar 1991 Gelding Bay
SES NADIRA AHR*479108 09 Feb 1992 Mare Grey
SES PATHFINDER AHR*489173 11 Feb 1993 Stallion Black
PARO FAFABO SES AHR*525488 05 Feb 1996 Stallion Grey
PARO FAFABO SES AHSA*37636 05 Feb 1996 Stallion Grey
PARO TAYLOR MAID AHSA*43084 01 Aug 1998 Mare Black

curt

+Quote Post
anitae
post Jun 23 2007, 01:26 AM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1964

I find the following info in DataSource:

SES Shahs Legacy, 1991 bay gelding, by Shah El Sun
SES Nadira, 1992 grey mare, by Ansata Nile Pasha
SES Pathfinder, 1993 black stallion, by Halim El Nefous
Paro Fafabo SES, 1996 grey stallion - by SES Trailblazer, originally registered in the US and exported to Australia
Paro Taylor Maid, 1998 black mare, by VVF Kai, registered in Australia; bred by Citisun Pty Ltd.

Grandget as follows:
LTF Spring Jubili, 1994 bay mare (by SES Shahs Legacy out of Beau Susannah - not SE)

Sirrina RMA, 1999 grey mare, (out of SES Nadira, by Ansata Iemhotep)
Bataal RMA 2000 grey gelding, (out of SES Nadira, by Abraxas Halimaar)
Sahdena RMA, 2003 black mare (out of SES Nadira, by BB Thee Renegade)
Quadar Mile Sayyid 2005 grey stallion (out of SES Nadira, by Ansata Nile Nadir)
Qadar Nazar, 2006 grey stallion, )out of SES Nadira, by Ansata Nile Nadir)

SES Kiyasa, 1993 grey mare (by SES Pathfinder, out of SF Enshalla)

DataSource shows no grandget from the Paro horss, but that could be because of the delay in getting records from outside North America into DataSource

Anita

+Quote Post
Marilyn Lang
post Jun 23 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1571

Hi Menna,

SES Bint Fabo is an incredibly beautiful mare. I assume she is still owned by Lochlan down under. I would be interested to know how many babies she has had since exported. I remember seeing some photos of one of her babies on a Australian web site and the baby was every bit as beautiful as Mom. I think the sire was a Halim Shah son. What is the name of that farm? Saba maybe? Lovely, lovely horses. Need more coffee this morning. Would love to see some photos of some of her Aussie produce.

Thanks!
Marilyn

+Quote Post
Liz Allen
post Jun 24 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 3583

Marilyn

If I had a photo of her beatiful daughter Paro Taylor Maid (x VVF Kai) I would post it as she is just gorgeous and was a successful halter horse and Mulawa showed her as they were so impressed by her which speaks for itself. I think she would probably be the pick of her foals from what I have seen and heard.

Cheers

Liz

smile.gif

+Quote Post
allyndah
post Jun 24 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 672

Hello All,

We have SES Bint Fabo living with us here at Allyndah & look forward to breeding beautiful babies from this lovely mare in the near future...... She is well, happy & looking a picture of health...

Regards

Lynda :-)
Allyndah Arabians
Australia

+Quote Post
Marilyn Lang
post Jun 25 2007, 02:44 AM
Post #7

That is most delightful news. You are so lucky to have her in your program. I watched her grow up from a beautiful baby to an incredible yearling and then too a mature mare. She is the epitomy of what I think all Egyptian Arabian mares should exemplify. And from what I have seen of her babies, she passes on her incredible beauty, conformation and movement.

I wish you much success and would love to see photos of any and all of her produce, rather they are show winners or not. Would love to have her gracing my pastures, even in old age. SES Bint Fabo is one of my favorite Egyptian mares of all time.

Marilyn Lang

+Quote Post
Mr Prospector
post Jun 25 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #8

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 4001

Lynda,

Could you please take some photos and post them for us?

cheers

Karen

+Quote Post
allyndah
post Jun 25 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Hello Karen,

Mmmm not sure whether my photography would do Fabo any justice...lol... anyway see how i go... it's full on mid winter and although she is rugged but she still has a mild winter woolly coat but she's as black as the ace of spades & beauitful.. & looks lovely... i am worried if i post average photo's people are going to judge her not considering she is not a young filly anymore and actually on the 18th of this month she just turned 20 yrs old... i'll get the camera out on the weekend & see how i go... but i will get pics done of her but would prefer to wait till she is in summer coat...

+Quote Post
allyndah
post Jun 25 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Hello Marilyn,

Many thanks for your lovely reply... I do feel very fortunate to have Fabo with us... she is one of those regal queens and treated like one... we love all our horses but she along with her paddock mate's SH Stephanique Imp USA and Simeon Shoshana (Simeon Shai daughter).. they are just treasured... i just hope its not too late to get a lovely daughter of Fabo to carry her bloodline's for us so fingers are well and truly crossed as she is starting to get on in age but still super healthy... when that exciting day arrives "hopefully" in 2008 i will think of you and send you photo's of her foal....

Kind Regards...

QUOTE (Marilyn Lang @ Jun 25 2007, 03:44 AM)
That is most delightful news.  You are so lucky to have her in your program.  I watched her grow up from a beautiful baby to an incredible yearling and then too a mature mare.  She is the epitomy of what I think all Egyptian Arabian mares should exemplify.  And from what I have seen of her babies, she passes on her incredible beauty, conformation and movement. 

I wish you much success and would love to see photos of any and all of her produce, rather they are show winners or not.  Would love to have her gracing my pastures, even in old age.  SES Bint Fabo is one of my favorite Egyptian mares of all time. 

Marilyn Lang

+Quote Post
Marilyn Lang
post Jun 25 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #11

Well that makes me feel good to know she has someone who appreciates her beauty and her regal manner in her old age. There is a beautiful photo of Bint Fabo in AAB if anyone would like to see what she looked like in her younger days. The photo is on page 187 and there is also a photo of her half-sister, SF Haley's Halima. Both of these beautiful mares were bred by Sherbrook Farms in Florida. If I had a scanner at home, would post but sure most reading this forum have this important book in their library.

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that she will give you one or two more lovely babies. I too had a beautiful Fabo daughter who gave me some of my most beautiful and athletic Egyptian Arabians. Her last baby was the elegant FA Fajeer Halim, a Halim El Mansour son who died tragically at the EE several years ago from heat stroke. It was a devastating loss. Our lovely Fabo daughter, FA Bint Anniq, had to be put down last fall due to renal failure. She had become my husbands personal riding horse at the ripe old age of 18 and she is truly missed by all.

Please keep me informed and do not worry about photos at this time. I do understand about winter photos. Most are quite ugly.

Marilyn Lang

+Quote Post
Clothilde
post Jun 25 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #12

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1120

here is one pic posted before on the forum!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
SEI
post Jun 26 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 4800

Hello Everyone,

It is with much pleasure that we congratulate Lynda on the recent purchase of SES Bint Fabo IMP USA. This has definitely been one of the hardest decisions ive made and it really was very hard seeing her leave our farm.

I was rather surprised by the number of friends and clients after her. But because of Fabo's age we felt it would be best that she was kept in Australia. She has been a legacy here, and it would have been a shame to see her go back overseas.

Lucky for me, Fabo is still close enough for me to visit regularly and i look forward to seeing the many beautiful babies she produces for Allynadh. She really is looking fantastic for her age and im sure she has many foals left in her yet.

Marilyn, Fabo had two foals by the Ansata Halim Shahh son, Thaqib Al Nasser. These really are two lovely fillies with such beautiful and correct bodies. These have been retained by Saba and i believe there should be some photos of them on Louise's website.

I will have to wait until my laptop is fixed so i can post a full body photo of Fabo for you all. I will also try and find the one Marilyn sent me some time ago, of Fabo featured in one of Judith Forbis's publications.

Regards Lachlan

+Quote Post
Allyndah Arabian...
post Jun 27 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6666

Thanks Lachlan,

Yes you sure know she'll be cared for & very much appreciated and always here for you to visit...

Lynda & Strawb :-)

+Quote Post
Marilyn Lang
post Jun 27 2007, 05:14 AM
Post #15

A huge hello from sunny South Texas to you Lachlan. I know it must have been a very difficult decision for you to turn lose of this Queen of Diamonds. I am sure she is in a magnificent home with care givers who will treat her with all the love and respect she deserves. I have seen the photos of her babies by Thaquib Al Nasser and they are incredible. Not surprised that they are being retained into Louise's breeding program. Smart girl.

I too think she has many beautiful foals to give to the se horse world and can't wait to see all the photos of her lovely babies.

Hugs to you Lachlan.

Marilyn

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 21:52
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.