This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Padrons Image
wally
post Mar 26 2003, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 150

Does anyone know the stallion Padrons Image ??? I'm lokking for some pictures and informations on him.

Padrons Image - Padron x El Nimrah by El Sirocco - a chestnut stallion, was born 1983 and in registered in the US (AHR 276564) and Brazil (BRSB 5691).

Hope anyone can help me, I'm looking for any informations I can get.
Thanks !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_J.P_*
post Mar 26 2003, 02:27 PM
Post #2

Guests

Padrons Image was exported from Brazil to Argentina in 1992 *reg SBA 7829.
On the AHR pedigree cd'rom hi has 257 offspring.

Foto: ?

+Quote Post
Guest_Luiz Rocco_*
post Mar 26 2003, 05:32 PM
Post #3

Guests

Sorry, this grey horse is not Padrons Image. He was chestnut. Padrons Image was exported to Brazil in 1985, year that he went Brazilian National Champion Colt and Grand Champion Stallion. He was sold to Argentina in 1992.

+Quote Post
Guest_Martina_*
post Mar 26 2003, 06:04 PM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE (Luiz Rocco @ Mar 26 2003, 06:32 PM)
Sorry, this grey horse is not Padrons Image. He was chestnut. Padrons Image was exported to Brazil in 1985, year that he went Brazilian National Champion Colt and Grand Champion Stallion. He was sold to Argentina in 1992.

Are there any pictures of Padrons Image and maybe of some of his offspring ? Is he still alive ? If so, who are the current owners ?

+Quote Post
hlsmaripa
post Mar 26 2003, 06:19 PM
Post #5

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 107

Hey, as Luiz says, Padrons is chestnut. Here I leave a photo them. Indeed it is property of Haras Mayed, of the owners of Magnum Psyche.

*PADRONS IMAGE was crowned Brazilian Grand National Champion in 1985. He was sired by the outstanding US National Champion PADRON, one of the world’s most important producers to have ever enriched this noble breed and whose sire PATRON was born in Russia and was later exported to Holland where he then became National Champion. PATRON was in turn sired by ASWAN, a gift to Russia from the Egyptian Government, out of PODRUGA, considered to be the best of PRIBOJ’s daughters.

By *PADRONS IMAGE’s dam line we will find gathered the most prominent names of US breeding in the middle of the century including RAFFLES, MIRAGE, RASEYN (a son of SKOWRONEK) and FADI, the “white giant” imported by Kellog.

*Padrons Image

Born:27.02.83
Chestnut Stallion
Reg.: 5691 -
Breeder: Robert D. e Donna S. Stratmore
Owner: Haras Mayed (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
hlsmaripa
post Mar 26 2003, 06:28 PM
Post #6

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 107

CHYNA BEY PADRON JM
(PADRONS IMAGE X GAY SHAH ROSE)

Breeder: Haras JM - Brazil
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_Fredenslyst Arabians_*
post Mar 27 2003, 10:00 AM
Post #7

Guests

The grey stallion on the photo that JP/ Jani posted is the stallion PADRONS IMMAGE (Padrons Psyche x Scarlett Angael).

The names are almost identical, but there are two M´s in the greys stallions name.
Confusing eh !

+Quote Post
wally
post Mar 27 2003, 11:07 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 150

Here's a picture of the Padrons Image son Nag Hero Image. He's the 2002 ECAHO European Champion Western Pleasure and Brazilian National Champion Western Pleasure as well. He's now standing at stud in Austria:
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
RFarmArabians
post Mar 27 2003, 01:32 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 204

Howdy,

I remember Padron's Image vaguely from the 1980s. He was bred by Bob Stratmore, who imported *Padron, and was purchased by Lasma then exported to Nagib Audi in Brazil. He was one of the more correct of the *Padron sons, very much like his mother, the great top ten mare El Nimrah. Padron's Image had some of the *Padron 'pretty' but wasn't as exotic as. On the other hand, he was more athletic and without the leg faults, courtesy of his dam. There were 3 more full siblings to Padron's Image: Tashkent, a stallion who is in Virginia, Padron's Promise, a mare who is in New York State and Bint Padron who is deceased. I would imagine David Boggs at Midwest Training Center could answer any questions you have about the horse and you can email him at Midwest@mr.net.

Jim Robbins
R-Farm

+Quote Post
LauraHM
post Mar 27 2003, 02:16 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

Where in VA is Tashkent ? :-)

Laura H. Merrell

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:33
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.