This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Visiting Czech Republic, Info Needed
Rahhal
post Jul 29 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2850

Hello Everyone,

Many of you know me but for those who doesn't, I a 29-year-old guy from Saudi Arabia who loves arabian horses to death .... I also love to talk, know people, and see arabian breedings all over the world. More photos about me and about my horses can be seen through checking my posts on this site.

I want to visit Czech within the next few days but I don't know anyone there and I don't know where are the studs there ... Would someone please give me some information about all the studs in there, where are they located, and how to contact them? Would someone from Czech be interested in meeting and maybe give me a tour there at their convenience? Any other info about the country and there horses and breeding program would also be wonderfull.

My delimma is that I need such info as soon as possible please and I would love to recieve replies on this topic or diretly on my email address:
abu_esra@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot,
Ali. (Rahhal)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Jul 29 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 136

Dear Rahhal,

try to contact:
Doubravsky Arab

smile.gif

You can also try via their WAHO representative:

Mr Jaroslav Lacina, Executive Secretary
Association Purebred Arabian Horses – ACHPAK
P.O. Box 60
460 01 Liberec 1
CZECH REPUBLIC
Tel: +420-48-513-3828, Fax: +420.48.275.1477 or +420.48. 513.0592
E.Mail: Achpak@quick.cz

+Quote Post
mar
post Jul 29 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2942

Dear Rahhal,
You can contact me on my email slivovam@seznam.cz. It would be nice to meet you and offer some help. I am located near to Prague´s international airport.
Kindest regards,
Marina

+Quote Post
Rahhal
post Jul 29 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Thanks a lot Dr. Daniel and Marina ... Also great thanks to people who sent me private messages ...

I appreciate all the help and information. I am so gratefull as I couldn't believe all the help I got within just few hours .. cool.gif

I love you all .... Ali laugh.gif

psst: Marina, you will be hearing from me through email .. thanks for the welcome.

+Quote Post
Jerry
post Jul 29 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7116

Dear Rahhal

My name is Jaroslav Lacina and I´m the Executive Secretary of the Czech Association of Purebred Arabian Horses. If you will need any information in the requested matter please do not hesitate to contact me! Possibility to manage some tour for you!
achpak.cr@tiscali.cz
Tel/fax: +420-485 133 828
Mobil: +420-602 411 186
Wishing you a nice trip and stay in Czechia!
Jaroslav

+Quote Post
Liz Allen
post Jul 30 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 3583

Make sure to have their currency on you (kronos (sp)) as you will pay heaps by changing EUROs while in the Czech Republic, I learnt this when I was there a couple of weeks a go. I went to Prague and it is a beautiful city.

Best wishes

Liz

P.S Didn't realise they had many Arabians over there, but that is my ignorance!

+Quote Post
Liz Allen
post Jul 30 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 3583

QUOTE (Liz Allen @ Jul 30 2007, 10:54 PM)
Make sure to have their currency on you (kronos (sp)) as you will pay heaps by changing EUROs while in the Czech Republic, I learnt this when I was there a couple of weeks a go.  I went to Prague and it is a beautiful city.

Best wishes

Liz

P.S Didn't realise they had many Arabians over there, but that is my ignorance!

Sorry EUROs and any other currency.

+Quote Post
Rahhal
post Aug 2 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Bad news guys,

My Visa to Czech was postponed for another 2 weeks which means I won't be able to travel ... I feel so sad as I had high hopes and was really happy with the welcomes I got from several people in Czech and even some in Germany who live near Czech sad.gif

I feel bad and a little embarrased that I haven't been able to go in time ... however, I still have in mind to go there at my next travel chance. I have already heard and read so many nice things about the country and I don't think I can get it off my mind till I go there rolleyes.gif

So now I have changed my travel plans quickly to visit Egypt (which requires no Visa) laugh.gif .... My travel agent has promised to change my ticket now so I am waiting for that to be confirmed before I contact any one in Egypt ph34r.gif

Thanks all for the info and support ...
Best regards,
Ali.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 23:31
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.