This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

41 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Horses, New Arrivals, All announcements here please!
carolmaginn
post Oct 6 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #31

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

Fanus,

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!! That is terrific!!! I can't want to see your EBC babies and to photograph them with you in the winners circle!!!

Carol

QUOTE (spcrous @ Sep 12 2007, 01:15 PM)
Rhodium Stud in New Zealand has purchased the 4-year old SE mare, WF Eternal Flame [El Halimaar x WF Sapphyre by Anaza El Nizr] from Fawn Walker in TX. In addition, the 1993 Isreali Reserve National Champion mare, Mouna IASB (Malik x Malika) is on lease to Rhodium by Larry & BJ Martin in AR. These two mares will be bred to the two EBC stallions, Ansata Nile Prince (Ansata Malik Shah x MB Adallah by Imperial Madheen) and Etaya Amaar (Ansata iemhotep x Abitibi Fleur).

Many thanks to Janice Bush at Kehilan and Diana Cantey at Zajaddi for their unselfish assistance with these acquisitions.

Photos of these mares can be viewed on my website www.rhodiumstud.com, together with photos of my two new foals, the filly RNZ Amethyst (Asfour x Simoen Shashua by Anaza Bay Shahh) and RNZ Bornite (Baarafic x Tallelee Mahrousha).

Fanus
Rhodium Arabian Stud
New Zealand
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Oct 6 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #32

Gold Member
Group Icon

Dot,

Congratulations on your gorgeous new mare!!! Diana has had high praise for this mare and I'm glad to hear how cherished she is by you!!!

Good luck with all your big plans for the future! What a lovely photo by the way! Good job Diana.

Carol

QUOTE (templarcroftarabians @ Sep 24 2007, 11:24 PM)
[attachment=52826:attachment][attachment=52825:attachment] gbfahne.gif  I am absolutely thrilled to announce the safe arrival of the gorgeous black Straight Egyptian mare Precious Lilly Sire - Al Baraki; Dam - Ruala Ser Sabbah,  at Templar Croft Arabians Scotland from Arkansas. Lilly has quickly settled in with us and has made friends with my other six black SE mares.
I plan to put her in foal early next year to my SE black stallion RHR Almaas Sire- RHR Safar; Dam - Princess Monalia, (Double Haziz Halim bloodlines).
Dorothy Brandie, Templar Croft Arabians, Scotland.
Photo credit to Diana Cantey.

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Oct 6 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #33

Gold Member
Group Icon

Fanus,

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!! That is terrific!!! I can't want to see your EBC babies and to photograph them with you in the winners circle!!!

Carol

QUOTE (spcrous @ Sep 12 2007, 01:15 PM)
Rhodium Stud in New Zealand has purchased the 4-year old SE mare, WF Eternal Flame [El Halimaar x WF Sapphyre by Anaza El Nizr] from Fawn Walker in TX. In addition, the 1993 Isreali Reserve National Champion mare, Mouna IASB (Malik x Malika) is on lease to Rhodium by Larry & BJ Martin in AR. These two mares will be bred to the two EBC stallions, Ansata Nile Prince (Ansata Malik Shah x MB Adallah by Imperial Madheen) and Etaya Amaar (Ansata iemhotep x Abitibi Fleur).

Many thanks to Janice Bush at Kehilan and Diana Cantey at Zajaddi for their unselfish assistance with these acquisitions.

Photos of these mares can be viewed on my website www.rhodiumstud.com, together with photos of my two new foals, the filly RNZ Amethyst (Asfour x Simoen Shashua by Anaza Bay Shahh) and RNZ Bornite (Baarafic x Tallelee Mahrousha).

Fanus
Rhodium Arabian Stud
New Zealand

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Oct 6 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #34

Gold Member
Group Icon

Congratulations Susan and Jody on your wonderful news! Davina looks like a beautiful filly and I am sure she will be a wonderful addition to an already lovely collection of mares.

Best of luck to you Susan!

Carol

QUOTE (Sumerlan @ Oct 5 2007, 12:59 PM)
Rancho Bulakenyo and Sumerlan Egyptian Arabians proudly announces the sale and acquisition of Aana Divina MH by Jabbaar El Halimaar MH (El Halimaar x Sanaata) x Aana Shahlima (Ansata Halim Shah x Aanisah Mirwan).  Both farms are excited to be working together, and look forward to the future by combining the blood of world class horses; such as Richter MH, Jabbaar El Halimaar MH, MB Maymaara, Imperial Falaah and Imperial Maatalah. 

Rancho Bulakenyo and Sumerlan Egyptian Arabians

+Quote Post
Sumerlan
post Oct 9 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #35

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1678

Thanks Carol! Divina is enjoying our Indian Summer here in Texas, a slower pace on the farm and her new best friend, Maymaara Maysam. I am thrilled to add her to our breeding program and, can't wait to see her as a mature mare. Some dreams coming true ... See you Wednesday!!

Sumerlan

+Quote Post
Robert 1
post Oct 9 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #36

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 2895

Hi Sumerlan,

It is always nice to get to the point where some of our dreams are finally coming together and happening, I wish you the best in your wonderful breeding program. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians

+Quote Post
Sumerlan
post Oct 9 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #37

Advanced Senior Member

Robert:

Thank you for your kind words ... I've been watching your dreams unfold as well. Congratulations to you too!! Can't wait to see what you do next ... rolleyes.gif .

Sumerlan

+Quote Post
Robert 1
post Oct 9 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #38

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 2895

Hi Sumerlan,
You certainly are combining some wonderful bloodlines and congratulations of joining together Sumerlan and Rancho Bulakenyo, what a great idea. biggrin.gif
My daughter Kelly, Echo1 will be making that anouncement in a little while from now, stayed tuned I can guarantee you won't want to miss it. laugh.gif . wink.gif
Best to you.
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians

+Quote Post
Sumerlan
post Oct 10 2007, 01:19 AM
Post #39

Advanced Senior Member

Robert,

Thanks ... am thrilled about the alliance with Rancho Bulakenyo. Jabbaar El Halimaar is siring some fabulous foals and Divina gives us another line to El Halimaar, Deenaa plus Ansata Halim Shah. My mare, MB Maymaara (El Halimaar x Imperial Maysama) is, and always will be, my heart and spirit ...

Am watching you and Kelly ... can't wait to hear wink.gif

Sumerlan

+Quote Post
ELAcrisi
post Oct 10 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #40

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 80

After a tough start in his earth life he is here and fit now and I'm very happy and proud and I hope his arabian name what means weaver of dreams will follow his future life and he will be protected and blessed for the next 30 years.

Here he is 4 days old.

Thanks to Vreni and Sepp, Princess Alia and Bachir and exspecially to Luwanaya's al Namdyal by S.N. Shadek x Luwanaya's Al Estabay by Ibn Estasha x Luwanaya's El Bayadeera, Munsij al Ahlam is her first foal and she is doing a good job.

Christina
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
2mntn
post Oct 10 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #41

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4862

Christina,

Congratulations and best of luck with this gorgeous colt!

Ray

+Quote Post
horseranch
post Oct 10 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #42

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 289

Hello Christina, Congrats to your Ali Khan colt, THERE HE IS !!!!! smile.gif
(I am happy you'r internet is working again) tongue.gif

greetings,Isabel (hugs for Appi)

+Quote Post
NAPHIS ARABIANS
post Oct 11 2007, 06:33 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 2453

Congratulations to this gorgeous colt.

Best luck from his halfbrother N.A Nadeem el Sayad (Ali Khan x Nil Nana)

Photo: Nile Arabians.

+Quote Post
PGD
post Oct 11 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #44

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3102

Beautiful colt and beautiful mom. smile.gif Love the neck sets on these Ali Khan babies!

Congratulations, Christina!

Nancy P.

+Quote Post
Verena1
post Oct 11 2007, 08:42 AM
Post #45

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1171

Christina!

All the best and a lot of luck!
He is beautiful!!!!!

+Quote Post

41 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 12:28
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.