This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Statement Regarding *exochorda, For The Record...
phanilah
post Aug 7 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #211

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 201

The 1903 Russian studbook has also been mentioned here several times, including sections of the translation being posted. Again, the contents tend to go over like a lead balloon. wink.gif

Beth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2mntn
post Aug 7 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #212

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4862

Allrightythen! We're in denial, are we?? wink.gif

Ray laugh.gif

+Quote Post
phanilah
post Aug 7 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #213

Advanced Senior Member

QUOTE (2mntn @ Aug 7 2008, 09:21 PM)
Allrightythen!  We're in denial, are we??  wink.gif

Ray  laugh.gif

Not I - but I can only handle being verbally assaulted and accused of a varitey of not so nice things, so many times - before I get tired of it....and I just don't have the energy to revisit the Skowronek thing again. wink.gif

The information is out there, in abundance, on this forum - I just wanted to note that Joe's (F) comments tie in nicely with some of the previously made comments on "why" there is even a controversy and the questions are legitimate.

Beth

+Quote Post
Tous crins
post Aug 7 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #214

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (phanilah @ Aug 7 2008, 01:30 PM)
Not I - but I can only handle being verbally assaulted and accused of a varitey of not so nice things, so many times - before I get tired of it....and I just don't have the energy to revisit the Skowronek thing again. wink.gif 

lassitude Beth....

The information is out there, in abundance, on this forum - I just wanted to note that Joe's (F) comments tie in nicely with some of the previously made comments on "why" there is even a controversy and the questions are legitimate.

Beth

+Quote Post
2mntn
post Aug 7 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #215

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (phanilah @ Aug 7 2008, 09:30 PM)

Beth

HUH?? You mean slamming a can of Red Bull won't help either? wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sorry, and I'll shut up now.

Ray

+Quote Post
phanilah
post Aug 7 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #216

Advanced Senior Member

LOL - now that Melissa is around, maybe we can split the abuse (again). LOL!
If we each only take 1/2 of the insults and accusations...that might not be too bad. ROFL!

Beth

+Quote Post
2mntn
post Aug 7 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #217

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tous crins @ Aug 7 2008, 09:39 PM)
lassitude Beth....

Christine - did you Bark at me just now ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif

LONGITUDE, BETH, LONGITUDE, not lassitude! Grab that Red Bull, show us that big, red "S" on your chest and shout Halleluiah!!

Ray

+Quote Post
phanilah
post Aug 7 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #218

Advanced Senior Member

lassitude....snort smile.gif

Do you think the Red Bull would actually help? LOL!

Beth

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Aug 7 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #219

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3074

QUOTE (2mntn @ Aug 7 2008, 09:48 PM)
Christine - did you Bark at me just now ???  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

LONGITUDE, BETH, LONGITUDE, not lassitude!  Grab that Red Bull, show us that big, red "S" on your chest and shout Halleluiah!! 

Ray

Sure Ray.........it's all just geography, Right ?????
Cathy

+Quote Post
HLM
post Aug 7 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #220

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 192

Dear Joe (F)

thank you for your post. You forgot to mention that Richard Pritzlaf used Bel Gordas in 1967 to produce Naszala for him in 1968. It was 1970 when my search began after Doug Marshall's warning. It was some years ago when Miss Ott personally shot 17 of her horses and had the veterinarian do the rest, discusted over a lot of things. I think Billy was there and then told me.So I guess even at that time people were breeding for a particular label in their mind, and not always for the horses.

I visited Richard numerous times, once stayed over a week at his place and we were close friends. He also visited my in Canada.Bill also accompanied at one time

Richard was upset not knowing of the error the AHRa made,actually was furiated.
We discussed this subject in length. That was also the time when he showed me the letter of Von Szandler returning Judi's letter to him she had written scolding him for selling Richard such bad horses. I feel certain that Edna Weeks also read it, and you may talk to her. And that started the drift, that's when Richard got upset..

I also talked to Peter Upton in in Bahrain regarding Skowronek. At that time he was adamend that Skowronek is Asil, at least this is how I understood it to be. I told him that I have taken "Honorable Lady" infront of Wentworth name out of my database, as I lost respect for her. Peter was very polite about the issue, but you may ask him the next time you see him.

You see my dear old friend, there are so many things still hidden in closets, and one needs to be careful in presenting with data so that no further confusion takes place. Time and place is always a good guideline. When we meet again, we can go deeper into some subjects, if you like.

Furthermore I enjoy discussing subject by subject and not comparing one to the other, meaning horses. Although I ask numerous times, nobody has yet come forward to help identifying the buyer in Egypt of the over 100 Syrian/Egyptian horses sent back by King Emanual II in 1872. They a recorded in the Italian JC book together with over 600 Syrians imported in 1821-and forward by King Emanual II. The Egyptian parent in them came fromt he A Pasha auction sale.
If we ever find an answer to my question we might be able to shed light on other SEs. I even gave Edouard a total 8 lbs print out years ago, and still now answer.
I even had a friend go to the Italian JC for me, pay $ 250.- to have my copy certified and have it right here, certified. I dont speak Italian, the reason why..

I feel this way, about everything we discover having questions, somewhere out there is an answer.To jump to conclusions has never been my style. To have some people get angry over it is not wise.

take care
Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HLM
post Aug 7 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #221

Advanced Senior Member

Beth, I even got the russian Stud books in russian language, I dont speak.

Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tous crins
post Aug 7 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #222

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (HLM @ Aug 7 2008, 02:08 PM)
Dear Joe (F)

It was some years ago when Miss Ott personally shot 17 of her horses and had the veterinarian do the rest, discusted over a lot of things. I think Billy was there and then told me.So I guess even at that time people were breeding for a particular label in their mind, and not always for the horses

She did WHAT????

I am sorry Hansi, I am just about to faint....
Whatever the reason it is sickening.

Christine

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Aug 7 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #223

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3074

She SHOT 17 HORSES?????? In heaven's name, why would anyone do that !!!! That is really ugly.
Cathy

+Quote Post
HLM
post Aug 7 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #224

Advanced Senior Member

As I said Christine, there are many things in a closet, but this fact is open and known to many and it is true. Believe me, I also was sick to my stomach.

Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HLM
post Aug 7 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #225

Advanced Senior Member

Why Cathy, has you friend in the West not told you about this? Or our traveller?
Not everything which shines is gold my young friend. Learned this a long time ago and the hard way,.

O BTW Mike I heard is back in Scotland, leaving some disare in Ireland it is said. Now that is hearsay. Cant prove it, but comes from reliable sources.

Take care
hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:53
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.