This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Announcement From Bachir Bserani, Arabic Names
safari
post Jan 15 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5548

To all of my valued friends:

I am sending this message today to all my valued friends to announce to you that I have just released a new audio CD whereby I speak all of the names in my book Authentic Arabian Horse Names. I first pronounce the name in Arabic and I then give you the English meaning. And as a special bonus to my listeners, I have included on the CD a never before published short story based on the legendary desert Arabian mare Faridah.

Kellie and I produced this CD in a very limited quantity so I believe in time it will be a valuable collector’s item. The cover of the CD is graced with the beautiful painting by Andre Pater, “When Bargaining Gets Tight” and the CD itself features a beautiful black Arabian stallion running across the desert. I am very proud of this work and I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed producing it.

For more information about my audio CD please visit my pinned ad in the classified section of straightegyptians.com. Here you will find a link to my website.

The CD price is only $15.00 and for a limited time I am offering FREE SHIPPING on only this item . If you are interested please e-mail me to request an order form or PayPal invoice.

VERY IMPORTANT: To receive the free shipping please mention this post on StraightEgyptians.com

***This special offer is only for a LIMITED TIME and expires February 14, 2009.

Thank you all very much for your continued support. I enjoy seeing so many of your new Arabian foals being honored with beautiful Arabic names. Mabrouk!

Sincerely,
Bachir Bserani
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AL MOUSSAMI
post Jan 27 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2201

A Heartful Thanks
I like to share with the readers on this forum My sincere feelings Regarding the great changes I have been Witnessing the Last Few years Regarding The Naming of Arabian Horses outside the Arab Speaking World ..Since I plublisshe my Book More and More Arabian Horses are Entering the Show ring with Authentic Arabian Names..Last year at the EE in one of the classes for fillies 9 out of the ten entries had true Arabian desrt names ..when I heard the announcer call the names I left my Signing Booth (I was Signing books during the Start of this Class)and Watched the complete class with a smile ..The Satisfaction for me was beyound description ..Finally I reach The purpose of Publishi8ng my book "AUTHENTIC ARABIAN HORSE NAMES"...I witnessed and heard The Same happened at classes in Europe and Egypt ..
All These good changes did not Happen Just Because of My Book and CD but because of the Kindness and Great Help that we all receive from Our Many Arabic Friends On This Forum ..Thanks Dr.Nasr,Thanks Majed Thanks Mrs.Culbertson ,thanks Mr.Oussamah ,Ali ,Mohamad ,Yassmin And To All The Good Friends That I missed Mentioning their Names ..
All Of us Brought the Arabian Horse from The Desert it is About Time To Complement him With A True Arabian Desert Name ...
Regards
Bachir/Al Moussami
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 10:08
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.