This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *azisa, Mahomed x Afifa
Billy W
post Jan 23 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2826

Looking for photos?

Billy W
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2mntn
post Jan 24 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4862

Hey Billy Dub-Ya, wink.gif

Here is *Azisa. biggrin.gif

Attached Image

I couldn't find any of Jahseem. Both these horses were owned by a feller out here in Idaho - 'bout 20 miles from me. I never had the opportunity to meet him, but he owned and bred some good ones. I did see a daughter of Jahseem named Jahseem Khareem - an *Azisa granddaughter. She's a nice mare. And I think that Crockett Dumas owns one of her daughters by my Ali Bubba. I sent him an email about her, but he didn't respond. sad.gif

Ray biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Billy W
post Jan 24 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 2826

Ray,

Thanks so very much. I remember seeing and old ad in AWT or AWH back in the late 80's early 90's for Jahseem, now I will have to search ALL my boxes and boxes and boxes of older magazines biggrin.gif Ive seen a few pictures of Imperial Im Jasim...nice horse. Im a big fan of the German horses and love it when I find horses here in the states with some of the older stuff.

I saw the mare your speaking of that is with the guy you emailed....I believe she is the pretty chestnut mare (very stretchy) I found her whie doing a search on Jahseem. I dont believe he had many foals. Trying to find pictures of AW Ibn Anwarr also (*Anwarr x *Bint Rasha)

Billy W

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 18:24
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.