This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Invitation, Kinndah Arabians Auction
Binmahfooz
post Feb 15 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11676

Dear All,

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to Kinndah Arabians first regional Auction. This event will be held at Kinnda Arabians, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on the 5th of this coming March.
This auction will have a good number of horses from the region that have unique, excellent, and rare pedigrees from straight egyptian, egyptian related, and mixed polish lines. (list will be available once registraion closes on the 25th of Feb)
We have obtained special hotel rates from a five star hotel for all of our international visitors.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at kinndaharabians@hotmail.com

Salem Binmahfooz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
railkat1
post Feb 15 2009, 02:44 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3363

Salem,
I have wriiten you inquiring about the health of a mare I sold you, but you haven't responded. You bought my SE mare, Shamins Horaiiah, with the intention of having her bred then shipped to your country. You promised to keep me informed about the well being of Horaiiah, but you have not kept that promise. Apparently posting here is the only avenue I have to get a response from you. I am concerned about her health after an unfortunate incident that took place at a breeding farm ,while in your care, last fall. I sold my beloved mare to you in good faith but you have failed to keep your end of our agreement. I have retained every email we exchanged, Salem. I am very disappointed that you didn't keep your word.
Kathy

+Quote Post
Binmahfooz
post Feb 15 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 11676

Kathy,

I just would like to inform you that Horriah is still in the states and has not been shipped over to my place yet, so that I can update you with how she is doing.

The mare has aborted her baby while she was in California. I am sure you do know that these types of problems can happen in horses.

Finally, I find it very strange that your posting here in Kinndah auction advrt to ask about the mare's health while you can call at the farm where the mare is located and ask about her. The mare is still in your beloved country and you can know anything about her with just one call from you.

Horriah is in excellent hand.

+Quote Post
railkat1
post Feb 15 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3363

Salem,
I DID try to contact you several times,Salem. And the reason I posted on this thread is because I knew you would pay attention to it.
And I was in contact with the farm where she is at but after voicing my concern about infection, I haven't heard anything more.
Thanks for letting me know how she is. That is all I ever asked you to do and I believed you when you said you would periodically let me know she was safe and okay.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 13:54
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.