This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good Bye Matala Bint Marah, The royally-bred Matala Bint Marah is gone.....
annalisa
post Apr 20 2012, 04:02 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7819

Dear friends,
thank you very much for the kindest words about my precious stallion HA Sharif and my finger on play button of my camera !!!!

Indeed HA Sharif lives free, always with his herd of mares so he is always happy to explain to the world his herd-sire status.

But the power of the Matala Bint Marah is still continuing.... This time the third generation came out.

Here you can see two pics. of the last son of HA Sharif, out my super mare Mahomeeh. This colt is Halypa Mansour, he is born on March 5, 2012 and here he is on his second day of life. As usual we don't clip our horses. Mother Nature wants a lot of hairs for the foals....And a smart breeder knows how to look and understand the foal......

Mahomeeh is a concentrate of old aristocratic blood, of which, here in Europe, we are missed. I'm asking myself who will have the courage of maintain these bloodlines here in Europe ? Who will have the courage to not sell, as the low markets quality, everything, including books and culture, (and that the shame of selling books is a very serious problem) ?
Here in Italy few breeders, still full of passion and love, with immense sacrifices they go ahead, they don't sell the mares, they don't sell the great fillies to a inconclusive market, they don't go to the dirty dealers to sell the unwanted males. (We geld them and maintain them to train them to saddle).
The Arabian horse, in Western world has a long, precious tradition and we must have the duty not to throw it in the garbage 200 years of breeding. We must remember that if it were not for our passion , in the West, the Arabian horse, in its purity, would be lost ..
So, enjoy of our horses, let's go in the barns and pastures and fall in love again of our dreams. We give them a thousand caresses. Life is always hard, but our horses are our future.

Many greeting to all.

annalisa
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Apr 20 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #62

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3074

QUOTE (annalisa @ Apr 20 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Dear friends,
thank you very much for the kindest words about my precious stallion HA Sharif and my finger on play button of my camera !!!!

Indeed HA Sharif lives free, always with his herd of mares so he is always happy to explain to the world his herd-sire status.

But the power of the Matala Bint Marah is still continuing.... This time the third generation came out.

Here you can see two pics. of the last son of HA Sharif, out my super mare Mahomeeh. This colt is Halypa Mansour, he is born on March 5, 2012 and here he is on his second day of life. As usual we don't clip our horses. Mother Nature wants a lot of hairs for the foals....And a smart breeder knows how to look and understand the foal......

Mahomeeh is a concentrate of old aristocratic blood, of which, here in Europe, we are missed. I'm asking myself who will have the courage of maintain these bloodlines here in Europe ? Who will have the courage to not sell, as the low markets quality, everything, including books and culture, (and that the shame of selling books is a very serious problem) ?
Here in Italy few breeders, still full of passion and love, with immense sacrifices they go ahead, they don't sell the mares, they don't sell the great fillies to a inconclusive market, they don't go to the dirty dealers to sell the unwanted males. (We geld them and maintain them to train them to saddle).
The Arabian horse, in Western world has a long, precious tradition and we must have the duty not to throw it in the garbage 200 years of breeding. We must remember that if it were not for our passion , in the West, the Arabian horse, in its purity, would be lost ..
So, enjoy of our horses, let's go in the barns and pastures and fall in love again of our dreams. We give them a thousand caresses. Life is always hard, but our horses are our future.

Many greeting to all.

annalisa

I wish there was a "like" button here.
Cathy

+Quote Post
HADHAD ARABIANS
post Apr 25 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 13099

gbfahne.gif
Dear friends,

As I promised you here on this topic I insert the pictures of the last colt from the family of Matala Bint Marah born at HADHAD ARABIANS.
The colt HA Antar (Frasera Ramses Shah x HA Amina) was born last April, 5, 2012 and we did the pictures when the colt was 17 days old, while he was with his dam to pasture.
According our rules also this colt is not clipped and we hope you like him.
Here we insert the pedigree of HA Antar, his pictures, a picture of his dam and one picture of his sire.

Attached File  PEDIGREE_HA_ANTAR.doc ( 63K ) Number of downloads: 42

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

HA Amina

Attached Image

Frasera Ramses Shah

Best regards,
Domenico Tocchi

HADHAD ARABIANS
www.hadhad-arabians.com

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Apr 26 2012, 01:50 AM
Post #64

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 25 2012, 12:41 PM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear friends,

As I promised you here on this topic I insert the pictures of the last colt from the family of Matala Bint Marah born at HADHAD ARABIANS.
The colt HA Antar (Frasera Ramses Shah x HA Amina) was born last April, 5, 2012 and we did the pictures when the colt was 17 days old, while he was with his dam to pasture.
According our rules also this colt is not clipped and we hope you like him.
Here we insert the pedigree of HA Antar, his pictures, a picture of his dam and one picture of his sire.

Attached File  PEDIGREE_HA_ANTAR.doc ( 63K ) Number of downloads: 42

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

HA Amina

Attached Image

Frasera Ramses Shah

Best regards,
Domenico Tocchi

HADHAD ARABIANS
www.hadhad-arabians.com

What a handsome young lad......... (but that doesn't surprise me, at all, LOL )
Cathy

+Quote Post
HADHAD ARABIANS
post Apr 26 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #65

QUOTE (Nadj al Nur @ Apr 26 2012, 01:50 AM) *
What a handsome young lad......... (but that doesn't surprise me, at all, LOL )
Cathy

gbfahne.gif
Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your kind comment.
I know very well you are very expert in the family of Marah so you can't be surprised.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS

+Quote Post
Nadj al Nur
post Apr 26 2012, 07:45 PM
Post #66

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (HADHAD ARABIANS @ Apr 26 2012, 12:25 PM) *
gbfahne.gif
Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your kind comment.
I know very well you are very expert in the family of Marah so you can't be surprised.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS

Domenico, I think Klaus and Monika and you, are far more expert than I am, but you know how much I love this mare line......

+Quote Post
Coralie
post Jun 6 2012, 07:27 AM
Post #67

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 2851

Here in France, we are so proud to show you our new boy from the Matala Bint Marah family:
Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din
Chestnut Abbeyan Om Jurays colt born on May 29, 2012

By Serene Fair (NK Hafid Jamil x Jalisa by Salaa El Dine)
and AE Malika El Nile (Nile Prince x Messidah by Messaoud)

Enjoy !
His first picture at just two days old, will post news soon!

+Quote Post
HADHAD ARABIANS
post Jun 6 2012, 06:08 PM
Post #68

QUOTE (Coralie @ Jun 6 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Here in France, we are so proud to show you our new boy from the Matala Bint Marah family:
Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din
Chestnut Abbeyan Om Jurays colt born on May 29, 2012

By Serene Fair (NK Hafid Jamil x Jalisa by Salaa El Dine)
and AE Malika El Nile (Nile Prince x Messidah by Messaoud)

Enjoy !
His first picture at just two days old, will post news soon!

gbfahne.gif
Dear Coralie,

your Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din is a wonderful colt, AE Malika El Nile is a very good transmitter, she has all the genetic power of Matala Bint Marah.
We send you our compliments.

Best regards,

Domenico Tocchi
HADHAD ARABIANS

+Quote Post
Debbie A-C
post Jun 7 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 911

Dear Coralie

Sinoan SHEEHAB Al Din is stunning, you must be delighted to have such a super colt with a fabulous pedigree.

Best regards

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 09:37
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.