This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Abraxas Halimaar Son 15.1h Barefoot, Breeders Sweepstakes Nominated
GNorman
post Apr 19 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2078

We need to get this big SE/AK boy in a home where he will be under saddle. I will work the the right buyer to make it happen for you. If you compete in endurance it could be worth the investment as he is Breeders Sweepstakes Nominated! He may also be suitable for Trakehner , RPSI approval as well as endurance.

Attached Image

AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire also.

He is well proportioned, has scope, is full bodied with a powerful shoulder and haunch, has a long flexible neck with a perfectly arched poll, a long hip, a level top line, plenty of leg under him with good bone size (8 1/2" cannons), large hocks and he has a gorgeous face with big soft eyes.

He is pre-potent as a sire and puts size as well as desert type, on his get. His foals have inherited his forward movement and flexibility.

Attached Image
Attached Image

This incredible Straight Egyptian stallion is very playful, attentive and people oriented in nature. I handle him on the farm with a rope halter and he is quite respectful. Stud chain generally is not required (unless breeding in hand and not all the time, even then). Test for Cerebellar Abiotrophy results are NN (no markers for the disease). He is now current for all of his 2010 vaccinations and recently had his teeth floated. He is for sale to excellent home only. No trades.

Web Page with pedigree links

UPDATE: He has been sold and will be on his way to his new home in New York state after he leaves the reproduction facility where they are collecting him for frozen semen (international availability). I own a 15.1h Thee Desperado daughter (out of an Alidaar daughter) that is in foal to him. The foal will be available for purchase. Please contact me if interested.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 12:36
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.