This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forum's Use And Ethics, HOW WE CAN USE FORUMS AND WHAT IT ENTAILS??
AHL
post May 27 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34459

Forum ...what forum ....???? This is a big market square..where everyone has his arabians on his cart and shouting at the top of his lungs....ever been in Vegetable Market????
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karin
post May 27 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #17

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6138

Ahl,

That is everywhere. We also discuss bloodlines and I started riding topics and a lot about famous horses now gone. Everybody loves his or her horses so they wish to speak about them. But still there is enough room for other talk.

Karin

+Quote Post
usamah ezzain
post May 27 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #18

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 748

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT REASONS TO JOIN FORUMS AND IT IS ALL OF WHICH IS LEGITIMATE AS LONG AS IT IS DONE IN GOOD TASTE AND WITHOUT HURTING ANYBODY.

YOU ARE RIGHT SINCE LIFE IS A BIG MARKETPLACE,EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO SELL OR BUY SOMETHING BEING A PIECE OF INFORMATION,FREINDS,LEISURE,PLEASURE OR A MERE WASTE OF TIME wink.gif AND EVEN SOMETIMES,UNFORTUNATELY,JUST LOOKING FOR FIGHTS OR IN VAIN ARGUMENTS.

IT IS LEFT FOR US ALL TO DECIDE HOW WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED WITH OUR LIVES,CHURCHS EXIST AND ALSO BARS AND NIGHT CLUBS AND IT TAKES DIFFERENT KIND OF PEOPLE TO CONSTITUTE THEIR AUDIENCES wink.gif

+Quote Post
jerelkerby
post May 28 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #19

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 28426

It shoud not hurt to be nice and polite. It's not nice to hurt especially when you see someone happy abuot what they are doing. ie breeding to their ideal and dreams.
what is gianed by trying to show a man who is happy with what he is doing..that you can and will tell him reasons why he shoukd not be happy. Then you can go to sleep that night knowing you caused some pain in a happy mans life. There are plenty opportunities to see,hear and say sad without having to go to thread where negative serves no pupose.
I have wondered if we should have a contest to see who comes on most threads and turns happy to snips,snipes,or just a nasty shot at someone or their horses. Then send them on a trip to cemetary so they can feel much better than the ones around them.
Great discussions are welcome and shold be started by the ones who do know it all and can just tell all of us exactly what we should be doings and how to do it......I have always said...start a thread and tell us all these negative things and invite comment from those of us who are happy with what we are doing for the most part....maybe just maybe some of us could convince you that things are just not that bad or dire.........or maybe we could convince you to get a hobby which would make you happy...is much ez'er to be nice.
Jerel

+Quote Post
waheed
post May 28 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 3206

QUOTE (AHL @ May 27 2010, 05:50 PM) *
Forum ...what forum ....???? This is a big market square..where everyone has his arabians on his cart and shouting at the top of his lungs....ever been in Vegetable Market????

You are probably right to some extent AHL, but who said a market place cant be enjoyable if each and single person is using different marketing skills, shouting slogans, different settings to his products, new products just in, old products on sale, many bargains.
You see it can be very enjoyable infact many of us go to the market place to pass time, not necessary with the intension to buy anything.
You see AHL we know many people are trying to sell many products here at the forum and using different techniqes but thats what makes it enjoyable if and only if we DONT HEART EACH OTHER.
Take care
Waheed

+Quote Post
ELAcrisi
post May 29 2010, 06:45 AM
Post #21

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 80

And an international forum rule is: writing in big letters is like shouting at peoples dry.gif

+Quote Post
usamah ezzain
post May 29 2010, 09:19 AM
Post #22

Gold Member
Group Icon

THANKS,BUT HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT THE CASE FOR ME smile.gif ]

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post May 29 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #23

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 136

ZITAT(ELAcrisi @ May 29 2010, 07:45 AM) *
And an international forum rule is: writing in big letters is like shouting at peoples dry.gif

True - but in Usamah's case it's an appropriate equivalent of his sonorous voice. Like Barry White as my dear wife states. wink.gif

+Quote Post
usamah ezzain
post May 29 2010, 10:07 AM
Post #24

Gold Member
Group Icon

DEAR DR.WIGGER,
YOU ARE A SUPER PROVIDER OF POSITIVE ENERGY wink.gif WHAT A WONDERFULL WORLD WE WOULD LIVE IN IF EVERYBODY DOES AS YOU DO MY SYMPATICE FREIND,THAAAAAAAAANKS wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Lulu
post May 29 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 4052

QUOTE (usamah ezzain @ May 29 2010, 10:19 AM) *
THANKS,BUT HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT THE CASE FOR ME smile.gif ]

but why is it you cant write with normal size letters like the rest of us? is your keyboard broken? dry.gif
It makes it so much harder to read when it's all capital letters, and to me it's like a kid that wants attention, shouting out loud "HEAR ME, SEE ME!!!"
Talking about forum ethics, on any other forum a post written in capital letters would have been deleted, because it's rude to shout at people.

+Quote Post
usamah ezzain
post May 29 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #26

Gold Member
Group Icon

DEAR LULU,AND BY THE WAY THIS IS THE NICKNAME OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS AS OLD AS U R,LOL
I AM NO EXPERT IN TYPING dry.gif AND YOUR STYLE IN WRITING RADIATES SOO MUCH NEGATIVITY,RELAX DEAR,INSTEAD OF TEACHING EVERYBODY HOW TO TYPE,YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN YET smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriele Schweih...
post May 29 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #27

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 68

ZITAT(Lulu @ May 29 2010, 01:17 PM) *
but why is it you cant write with normal size letters like the rest of us? is your keyboard broken? dry.gif
It makes it so much harder to read when it's all capital letters, and to me it's like a kid that wants attention, shouting out loud "HEAR ME, SEE ME!!!"
Talking about forum ethics, on any other forum a post written in capital letters would have been deleted, because it's rude to shout at people.

laugh.gif ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
waheed
post May 29 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 3206

I can tell when I am reading a shout by the meanings of what ever Iam reading regardless of the kind of letters they use, At the same time I can also know if someone is tedious, conning and unfeindly however small his letters are.
I never ever thought of Usamas Use of capital letters as a shout.

+Quote Post
Liz Salmon
post May 29 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #29

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 94

The way people write is not important to me, what they write is. Usamah is a great personality and writing as he does reflects that.

+Quote Post
ELAcrisi
post May 29 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #30

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 80

ZITAT(waheed @ May 29 2010, 03:27 PM) *
I can tell when I am reading a shout by the meanings of what ever Iam reading regardless of the kind of letters they use, At the same time I can also know if someone is tedious, conning and unfeindly however small his letters are.
I never ever thought of Usamas Use of capital letters as a shout.

Me too for that it's a difference if someone writes by normal use everything in big letters or someone write in normal letters and think some of the phrases have to be in the big ones wink.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 09:33
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.