This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Free Stallion Showcase Here On Se.com, post pictures of your stallions and stud fees..FREE
jerelkerby
post Jun 14 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28426

Start a thread about your stallion and what you like about him and why you think he would be a great choice for others mares or just post them here on this thread. I would myself like to see foals by stallions and the mares they were bred to and as always pedigrees if possible, but not required.
This is another way I want to help the small breeders or large breeders as well if they wish.
I was so inspired by the new museum and the history of all of our Arabian horses and by all the money donated by so many to help that wonderful cause that I want to give something back and help as well.
Jerel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Shanaz
post Jun 15 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 35299

Thank you very much for starting this topic!
As a small breeder I'm grateful for opportunities like this to get the word out about my stallion!
Al Shahab
DOB 14.05.1999,
Asil, Pyramid Society eligible, SCID & CA free, LFG, Frozen Semen available soon.
Strain: Abeyan
Tail female: El Obeya Om Grees
See Pedigree at: allbreedpedigree.com/al+shahab
Visit us at:
facebook.com/pages/Ardmore-AB/AKASHA-Arabians-Photography/330393279382?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=148720&id=330393279382&ref=pb"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ardmore-AB/A...9382&ref=pb

Pedigree research by Arlene Magid:
*AL SHAHAB

*AL SHAHAB is a straight Egyptian stallion with a pedigree not commonly found in North America. His ancestry features strong connections to horses who have competed successfully in the show ring and on the endurance trail. His sire is linebred to World Champion sire *TUHOTMOS, who is a sire and grandsire of National Champions in performance. He is also linebred to the NAZEER son KAISOON, also a sire and grandsire of National Champions in halter and performance. His dam SHER’RUSSIA is sired by a rare endurance ride winning son of the great stallion producer HANAN, 4 of whose sons have sired National winners. The combination of *TUHOTMOS, KAISOON and HANAN lines also produced NIL NOUR, dam of Israeli Reserve National Champion Colt *BEN MALIK, of Israeli Reserve National Champion Filly RIHAHNA (dam of World Reserve Champion Filly HS RAMIRA), and Israeli Reserve National Champion Filly MUSALIHA (dam of Israeli Junior Champion Colt and twice American Egyptian Event Top Ten halter *MUSALIH and of MOSALLI, a National Champion in Israel and Italy). SHER’RUSSIA is linebred to the NAZEER son GALAL, a sire of a National performance winner and grandsire of National winners and World Champions. She also carries lines to LUBNA (dam of *SULTANN, the only Egyptian stallion to sire 3 North American National Champions in performance) and to MAHOMED (full brother to National winner sire MALIK and full blood brother to German National Champion Stallion and National Champion sire MADKOUR I). In tail female *AL SHAHAB traces to MAYSA, dam of multi-National Champion producer *MAGIDAA.

*AL SHAHAB is by A.R. DDOLL-DDOLL, who is linebred to National winner sires *TUHOTMOS and KAISOON. His sire ALAA IBN TUHOTMOS is a full brother to KP BINT TUHOTMOS, dam of 2002 Israeli National Champion Mare TANJARA and of Israeli Reserve National Champion Stallion FAYSAL IBN FARAG (whose sire FARAG is a 3/4 brother to KAISOON). ALAA IBN TUHOTMOS is a paternal brother to 7 National winners including Canadian Top Ten Native Costume *ANSATA EL WAZIR, U.S. Top Ten Native Costume TUHEED+++, U.S. Top Ten Gelding KLASSIC SHAH-LOUL++, U.S. Top Ten Western Sidesaddle and Canadian Top Ten Native Costume AMENOPHSIS+, U.S. National Champion First Level Dressage and Reserve National Champion Third Level Dressage AL-AZAR TUHOTMOS+, U.S. National Champion Trail and Canadian Reserve National Champion Trail EL BARRAKA+, and World Reserve Champion Mare *BINT JEHAN. ALAA IBN TUHOTMOS is by *TUHOTMOS, also sire of 11 producers of National winners. His sons who have sired National winners are: *ANSATA EL WAZIR (sire of U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Western Sidesaddle PARAGON REGAL+/), AMENOPHSIS+ (sire of U.S. Top Ten Show Hack JTR 14-17 AMENS DAKOTA BAY and AHMEN ACE+//, who has 6 National wins in dressage including U.S. Reserve National Champion First Level Dressage JTR 14-17), JEDDAH (sire of U.S. Top Ten Trail and Trail JTR TUHOTRAFF+/), TUHEED+++/ (sire of U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure AOTR 18-39 HRA MYHEED+ and Canadian National Champion Half-Arabian English Pleasure AOTR OMAR ALI SHEIK++/), and ELTUHOTMOS++ (sire of U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Western Pleasure AOTR HY-LASS HABIB+/). Seven *TUHOTMOS daughters have produced National winners. They are: KP BINT TUHOTMOS, *SUBHAYA (dam of U.S. Top Ten Futurity Colt AL SAAD), *NAZZLI (dam of U.S Top Ten Native Costume FAZLO), JENSECK (dam of U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure JOTR FREDERECK), CF AMBER (dam of twice U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Mare KENTUCKY ICED TEA and of U.S. National Champion Half-Arabian Native Costume and Canadian National Champion Half-Arabian Park AOTR KENTUCKY LACE+/), MOSARI (dam of US. Reserve National Champion Fourth Level and Prix St Georges Dressage PF IMPULSE+//), and *BINT JEHAN (dam of South African National Champion Stallion SHAH JAHAN and Israeli National Champion Stallion SHAJI). *TUHOTMOS is also the maternal grandsire of RAADIN ROYAL STAR, sire of U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion and World Champion Stallion *SIMEON SHAI+.

*TUHOTMOS is by EL SAREEI, sire of 5 producers of National winners including AMANI (dam of U.S. National Champion Stallion and English Pleasure and National Champion sire *ASADD++), MOHGA (dam of U.S. Reserve National Champion Mare *NAHLAH++, also a multi-top ten winner in performance), and *BINT HANAA (dam of U.S. Reserve National Champion Mare BINT BINT HANAA+). *TUHOTMOS is out of MONIET EL NEFOUS, dam of 4 producers of National winners (the others are *BINT MONIET EL NEFOUS, *SOUFIAN and U.S. Top Ten Stallion *IBN MONIET EL NEFOUS, sire of 11 National winners).

ALAA IBN TUHOTMOS is out of Israeli Reserve National Champion Mare BINT BINT WEDAD, dam of National Champion producer KP BINT TUHOTMOS. She is a full sister to YUSRIA, dam of Canadian National Champion Jumper and Reserve National Champion Hunter and U.S. Top Ten Jumper *SINDH+. BINT BINT WEDAD is by KAISOON, sire of South African Reserve National Champion Stallion HAMASA IBN KAISOON. His daughter NAFTETA is the dam of German Reserve Supreme Champion Mare BINT NAFTETA. KAISOON is a 3/4 brother to National Champion sire FARAG. KAISOON is also a 3/4 brother to ALAA EL DIN, who appears twice in *AL SHAHAB’s ancestry. ALAA EL DIN is the sire of multi-National Champion in native costume and sidesaddle and National winner sire *FALEH++ and U.S. Top Ten Mare and National Champion producer *SHIAA++ (dam of World Champion Stallion and National Champion sire SHAKHS and multi-National Champion halter and native costume RAYEK+++). ALAA EL DIN has 13 get who have produced National winners including HANAN (found on the dam side of *AL SHAHAB’s ancestry), *MAGIDAA (dam of 3 National winners, 2 of them National Champions), National Champion producer *RAMSES AMAL (dam of U.S. National Champion Futurity Colt KEYAF), and IKHNATOON (sire of U.S. National Champion Country Pleasure and Native Costume *BADR+/). BINT BINT WEDAD’s dam BINT WEDAD is a paternal sister to U.S. and Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure winner *IBN AL HASSAN+/. She is from the same female family as ASWAN, sire of U.S. National Champion Stallion *MARSIANIN.

A.R. DDOLL-DDOLL is out of BINT KAYSOON, like BINT BINT WEDAD a daughter of KAISOON. She is a 3/4 sister to NAYA, whose daughter NIL NOUR produced two Israeli National Champions who also produced World or National Champions. Her dam HANIA is a daughter of *TUHOTMOS and the ALAA EL DIN daughter HODHODA.

*AL SHAHAB is out of SHER’RUSSIA. She is a rare daughter of ABDALLAH, one of the most successfully endurance horses at the time he competed in Europe. He won the 100 miles Schnabelsberg Cup, one of Europe’s most challenging rides due to its hills. Because of his endurance career, ABDALLAH sired relatively few get. ABDALLAH is by *GHALION EAO, whose stud career was spent partially at Hungary’s Babolna Stud, then in Germany, next in the U.S.A (he was imported there at age 19) and finally in Germany once again. His Babolna born daughter GHALION-6, was a multiple winner in 100-km endurance rides and 2nd place in a 300-km endurance competition from Vienna-Budapest. Another Babolna born daughter, 23 GHALION-2, is the maternal granddam of the celebrated mare 218 ELF LAYLA WALAYLA B, who has won more show titles in Europe than any other Egyptian mare. Her record includes Marbach Senior Champion Mare and Kauber Platte Champion Mare, World Reserve Champion Mare, European Reserve Champion Mare and Nations Cup Reserve Champion Mare, Egyptian Event Europe Supreme Champion Mare, and Swiss National Champion Mare. She is the dam of 2 National Champions: Brazilian National Champion Stallion and National winner sire *EL NABILA B and Spanish National Champion Stallion HANAYA BARIQH. *GHALION EAO’s maternal grandson ZOHAIR 2, a gelding out of his daughter 29 GHALION, was a famous endurance horse in Austria, who completed 2400km in 38 races, with no eliminations and was twice reserve champion at the Austrian endurance horse championships as well as twice qualified for the endurance world championships. *GHALION EAO’s daughter 2 GHALION produced ABBAS PASHA I, who won his class at the 2001 Egyptian Event Europe and is a sire and grandsire of National winners including Italian Reserve Junior Champion Colt DUBAI PASHA.

*GHALION EAO had five get imported to America, three have champions tracing to them and a third, *RH ELAN, is the granddam of the successful endurance horse RAVENWOOD ALMIHR. His daughter *MONICAA is the maternal granddam of 4 time National winner HEAVEN CENT LJ, who has top ten titles in western pleasure and sidesaddle. His daughter *BINT BINT NAZEERA (known as 24 GHALION at Babolna) is the dam of regional halter winner MONIET ABU KHAYL and has champions tracing to her through several of her daughters. His son *GHALION (in Hungary GHALION-12), sired regional winners in halter and performance. *GHALION was a very good broodmare sire, with three daughters who produced National winners. His daughter PAF SWEET HONESTY produced regional competitive trail winner BORDEAUXX and Canadian Top Ten Futurity Gelding and regional hunt and western pleasure winner MUJIBAR+. Another daughter, HAL GEMINI, is the dam of 11 time regional dressage winner HAL UCINATION+/ (who is Half-Arabian), 4 times regional champion dressage MAHOGANYS GEM+/, and of U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Sporthorse Show Hack ATR FARENHEIT BY FURIOSO+// (also a multi-regional dressage champion). His daughter KASTANA MUHRA is the dam of Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure Junior Horse and regional hunt pleasure champion KHLASIK KREATION+.

*GHALION EAO is by halter and park champion *MORAFIC, the leading imported Egyptian sire of National winners (30) and National winner producers (36). *GHALION EAO’s dam is LUBNA, who produced just 4 foals but 3 of them have National winners tracing to them. She is also the dam of *SULTANN, the only Egyptian stallion to sire 3 North American National Champions in performance: U.S. National Champion Sidesaddle *MANZOURA, U.S. National Champion Stallion and English Pleasure *ASADD++ (the only Egyptian stallion to be a U.S. National Champion Stallion and a National Champion in performance) and *SAKR+++, a multi-National Champion in park and native costume who is closely related to *GHALION EAO as he is by a LUBNA son out of a *MORAFIC daughter. LUBNA also produced *SAFAA, a full sister to *SULTANN. She is the dam of U.S. Reserve National Champion Futurity Filly and Top Ten Western Pleasure MUZAHRAFA++ and U.S. Top Five Futurity Colt AL FATTAH, a sire of National winners in halter, hunter and jumper competition.

ABDALLAH’s dam HANAN is one of the most celebrated Egyptian broodmares in Germany. HANAN has produced 4 sires of National winners including U.S. Top Ten Stallion *JAMILLL (sire of World Champion Mare TIFFAHA and IMPERIAL MISTILLL, the all time leading Egyptian dam of champions), SALAA EL DINE (sire of National winners in Europe and the Middle East including twice World Reserve Champion Stallion CRUSADER), ASFOUR (sire of National Champions in Australia, New Zealand, Egypt and Europe including twice World Reserve Champion Stallion SIMEON SADIK), and IBN GALAL I (sire of U.S. Top Ten Mare *IBN GALAL 1-7 and of two mares who have produced World Champions). HANAN is by ALAA EL DIN, already discussed. Her dam MONA also produced BILAL I, found on the sire side of the pedigree of the all time leading Egyptian National winner, DAL-APOLLO+//, who has 39 National titles as a hunter, jumper and hunter hack.

SHER’RUSSIA is a paternal sister to SHAHILA, dam of 2000 Egyptian Event Europe Reserve Champion Stallion and 2002 Egyptian Event Italy Champion Stallion SHAHIL. She is also a paternal sister to IBN GALAL I, sire of U.S. Top Ten Mare *IBN GALAL I-7 and World Champion producers IBN GALAL I-8 and IBN GALAL 1-13. SHER’RUSSIA’s most famous paternal sibling is Australian National Champion Mare 27 IBN GALAL-5, dam of Australian National Champion Mare SIMEON SUKARI and Australian National Champion Mare SIMEON SAFANAD. SIMEON SAFANAD has produced 4 National Champions herself: Australian National Champions SIMEON SALOME and SIMEON SAFIR, U.S. and Canadian National Champion Stallion and World Champion Stallion *SIMEON SHAI+, and twice World Reserve Champion Stallion, Australian Reserve National Champion Stallion, British National Champion Stallion and European and Nations Cup Reserve Champion Stallion SIMEON SADIK. Both *SIMEON SHAI+ and SIMEON SADIK are National winner sires.

IBN GALAL is a 3/4 brother to U.S. Reserve National Champion Mare, Top Ten English and Western Pleasure and Native Costume *NAHLAH++, as both are by NAZEER sons out of MOHGA. He is a paternal brother to U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure *FAGRA+ and to German Reserve National Champion Stallion MEHANNA. His sire GALAL is a 3/4 brother to *FARAZDAC (a sire and grandsire of National winners in performance) and to multi-National Champion in sidesaddle and native costume *FALEH++, also a successful American 100 mile endurance ride campaigner, sire of the very successful racehorse and regional performance champion ASJAH IBN FALEH, and sire and grandsire of National winners in performance. MOHGA, the dam of IBN GALAL, is by EL SAREEI (also sire of *TUHOTMOS) out of YOSREIA, dam of National Champion sire ASWAN.

SHERGALA’s dam SHERIFA is a paternal sister to AMINA BINT AQABA, granddam of Israeli Egyptian Event Senior Champion Stallion, Asil Cup Champion Stallion and Egyptian Event Europe Junior Champion Colt AL AYAD, who has 3 lines to SHERIFA’s sire MAHOMED. AL AYAD is also a National Champion sire. MAHOMED is a full brother to MALIK, sire of National Champions in the Middle East and Europe including Israeli Reserve National Champion Mare *MOUNA IASB (dam of National winner sire *THE SOURCE CC), Dutch Junior Champion Colt IBN ESTASHA (grandsire of Nations Cup and European Champion Stallion and World Champion sire A.S. NATSIR APAL) and ASFOUR, sire of National Champions in Australia, New Zealand, Egypt and Europe including SIMEON SADIK (already mentioned). MAHOMED is a full blood brother to German National Champion Stallion MADKOUR I, sire of Austrian National Champion Stallion MAHADIN and U.S. Top Ten Stallion and World Champion sire *JAMILLL. SHERIFA’s dam MARAH is by GALAL (already discussed) out of MAYSA, making her a 3/4 sister to the remarkable producer *MAGIDAA, dam of 6 champions, 3 National winners and 2 producers of National winners. *MAGIDAA’s offspring include Canadian Top Ten English Pleasure and Pleasure Driving SUGAA++/, U.S. National Champion Futurity Filly SHAFEEKAH, and U.S. National Champion Futurity Colt, Top Ten Stallion and National Champion sire NABIEL+/. *MAGIDAA’s daughter BINT MAGIDAA produced 7 champions including U.S. Reserve National Champion Stallion and National Champion sire RUMINAJA ALI. MARAH is from the rare and sought after tail female line of EL SHAHBAA, who was of the Abeyan Umm Jurays strain.

First 3 photo's are Al Shahab, next his dam Sher'Russia and his partbred daugther Sylvermoon
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- jerelkerby   Free Stallion Showcase Here On Se.com   Jun 14 2010, 10:29 PM
- - malak.arabians   QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Jun 14 2010, 10:29 PM...   Jun 15 2010, 08:35 AM
- - Liz Salmon   Jerel you are a wonderful and very fair man, this ...   Jun 15 2010, 12:12 PM
- - JRs Gentle Hills Farm   Great Idea!!! Introducing: JRs Leg...   Jun 15 2010, 04:35 PM
- - malak.arabians   Europe's Padron (Padron x Canila), chestnut st...   Jun 15 2010, 06:25 PM
- - barbara.gregory   Great topic, thank you, Jerel. I don't satnd m...   Jun 15 2010, 09:52 PM
- - Päivi   I think the idea was to "Start a thread about...   Jun 16 2010, 05:59 AM
- - ELAcrisi   Thank you Jerel, this is a very nice gesture it wi...   Jun 16 2010, 07:11 AM
- - ponytail   Hello, Jerel, thank you for starting this thre...   Jun 16 2010, 01:22 PM
- - ponytail   Hello again, For some reason only one of my p...   Jun 16 2010, 01:27 PM
- - ponytail   Hello again, I am fortunate to own one of onl...   Jun 16 2010, 01:55 PM
- - Rising Phoenix   What a great topic, Jerel is was so wonderful me...   Jun 16 2010, 03:34 PM
|- - jerelkerby   Everyone .....please feel free to post url's t...   Jun 16 2010, 04:09 PM
- - dgfour   Here is Kamal Ibn Adeed (Al Adeed Al Shaqab x NF B...   Jun 16 2010, 09:48 PM
|- - PGD   QUOTE (dgfour @ Jun 16 2010, 11:48 PM) He...   Jun 17 2010, 12:36 AM
||- - Cameron   Dennis, I really liked the looks of Kamal. I enjo...   Jun 17 2010, 04:26 AM
|- - snowman   Wauu what a beatiful young stalion ....congratulat...   Nov 7 2010, 09:46 AM
|- - corsu   La Mirage (Salaa El Dine x Bint Mangani) is one of...   Jan 24 2011, 07:55 AM
|- - corsu   Some foals of La Mirage Visit his website for mor...   Jan 24 2011, 07:59 AM
- - DJS   I "believe" my Prince Rex is the only SE...   Jun 17 2010, 11:22 AM
- - jerelkerby   bump   Jun 18 2010, 01:19 PM
- - Cameron   Thank you Jerel for this thread! PWA Nagib Sh...   Jun 18 2010, 09:07 PM
- - Baraka   Thank you Jerel. Your generosity has taken this f...   Jun 20 2010, 02:56 PM
- - jerelkerby   Thank all or you who have shared your stallions wi...   Jun 21 2010, 01:48 PM
|- - carolmaginn   Jerel, I think this is a great idea and a real co...   Jun 21 2010, 02:00 PM
|- - jerelkerby   QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Jun 21 2010, 02:48 PM...   Jun 24 2010, 02:19 PM
|- - beedy   QUOTE (jerelkerby @ Jun 21 2010, 02:48 PM...   Nov 23 2010, 05:19 PM
- - Rising Phoenix   Super typey headed Black 3 yr old Straight Egypti...   Jun 25 2010, 02:28 PM
|- - jerelkerby   QUOTE (Rising Phoenix @ Jun 25 2010, 02:2...   Jun 25 2010, 03:10 PM
- - deineria   http://lucasfarmwv.com/JCSignature.aspx JC Signat...   Jun 27 2010, 09:53 PM
- - almuntaha   Mundher Al Rayyan Directly out of the arabian Dese...   Jun 28 2010, 10:40 AM
- - Bebah   Hello Jerel, I think this is a great idea as well....   Jun 29 2010, 03:15 PM
- - Tous crins   Great topic! I have one but he is not at stud...   Jun 29 2010, 11:49 PM
|- - jerelkerby   QUOTE (Tous crins @ Jun 29 2010, 11:49 PM...   Jun 30 2010, 01:15 PM
|- - DKG   Hello Not sure if we are able to post info about ...   Jul 2 2010, 08:29 AM
- - Billy W   Id like to share Zandai Nile Zavon, he isnt sta...   Jun 30 2010, 12:38 AM
- - beedy   Ali Mutazz ( Imperial Baarez x Moniet Fernazz ) wi...   Nov 5 2010, 02:16 PM
- - Helgrit Hepner   BW Sensational (Imperial Baarez x JD SH-Reba) Th...   Nov 5 2010, 03:49 PM
|- - cmaginn   What a GREAT producer he is Helgrit! Love you...   Nov 5 2010, 09:17 PM
|- - Gwalchmai   [quote name='Helgrit Hepner' date='Nov...   Jan 12 2011, 09:54 AM
- - Helgrit Hepner   Hi Carol Thank you for your kind words. He is sur...   Nov 7 2010, 12:24 AM
- - iArabians   This is indeed a wonderful topic! I love being...   Nov 7 2010, 12:47 AM
- - stutteri svanemosen   Hi ! Thanks everybody for sharing these lovel...   Nov 15 2010, 03:59 PM
|- - Dr Daniel Wigger   Very handsome and harmonious boy! ZITAT(stutt...   Nov 15 2010, 04:18 PM
|- - stutteri svanemosen   QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Nov 15 2010, 05...   Nov 16 2010, 05:45 AM
- - SunValleyArabians   Anazeh El Nasar (Anazeh El Zahra X Abbadiiya (Ibn ...   Nov 15 2010, 05:40 PM
|- - AHL   This stallion has a very intersting pedigree as he...   Nov 15 2010, 08:53 PM
- - Helga   Ali Shah - by Al Adeed Al Shaqab out of Saida Bint...   Nov 23 2010, 08:22 AM
|- - Rising Phoenix   QUOTE (Helga @ Nov 23 2010, 03:22 AM) Ali...   Dec 21 2010, 04:32 PM
|- - desertking   QUOTE (Helga @ Nov 23 2010, 03:22 AM) Ali...   Jan 11 2011, 02:19 AM
|- - cmaginn   He's really nice. I love his power! QU...   Jan 15 2011, 01:17 AM
- - Sho Shana Farm   Sho Shana Arabians is very proud of our SE stud, S...   Nov 23 2010, 02:05 PM
- - karin   Hello Beedy, That is not a wrong idea at all. I w...   Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM
|- - jerelkerby   QUOTE (karin @ Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM) Hel...   Nov 23 2010, 08:26 PM
- - CAFRA Arabians   Thank you for this opportunity. I want to introdu...   Nov 25 2010, 08:30 AM
- - Dieter   Thank you Jerel for this topic - very kind of you ...   Nov 25 2010, 02:07 PM
- - Cheryl L   Beedy...that is Ali Mutazz (sp?), beautiful, beaut...   Nov 25 2010, 03:28 PM
|- - Dieter   QUOTE (Cheryl L @ Nov 25 2010, 10:28 AM) ...   Nov 26 2010, 01:35 PM
|- - beedy   QUOTE (Cheryl L @ Nov 25 2010, 03:28 PM) ...   Dec 8 2010, 05:53 PM
- - jacksarabians   QUOTE (Sho Shana Farm @ Nov 23 2010, 03:0...   Nov 25 2010, 06:23 PM
- - Laya   Thank you for this opportunity. I want to introdu...   Nov 26 2010, 12:17 PM
- - Laya   I want to introduce GG MIDNIGHT SILVER *2008 Sire...   Nov 26 2010, 12:29 PM
- - Laya   I want to introduce GG SAMARKAND *2007 Sire: Exca...   Nov 26 2010, 12:37 PM
- - Empire Arabians Al Ru'a   Firo by Afir LV Afir's pageI have a multi...   Dec 2 2010, 07:09 PM
- - albodour   We have 3 Straight Egyptian Stallions. Located in ...   Dec 10 2010, 03:29 PM
- - albodour   ASAMI MUJIIR PROGENY   Dec 10 2010, 03:32 PM
- - albodour   El Kariim MA, 15hh Chestnut Straight Egyptian Stal...   Dec 10 2010, 03:38 PM
- - albodour   MI QUEUE, 15hh 2007 Grey Straight Egyptian Stallio...   Dec 10 2010, 04:57 PM
- - cioci   Here is MAJIID EQ (Shahir x Miss Maggie Mae), stra...   Dec 11 2010, 02:14 PM
|- - Dr Daniel Wigger   ZITAT(cioci @ Dec 11 2010, 03:14 PM) Here...   Dec 11 2010, 04:10 PM
||- - cioci   Thanks a lot Daniel..I'm so proud of majiid, a...   Dec 11 2010, 09:05 PM
|- - Babette   ZITAT(cioci @ Dec 11 2010, 03:14 PM) Here...   Feb 7 2011, 11:43 AM
- - mckulley1   Thee Envy (AHA #633155) (Thee Desperado X Ciera Al...   Dec 11 2010, 04:05 PM
- - Sakinah   AMIR AMANTE Thee Desperado x Amiri Sanaa 1997 B...   Dec 11 2010, 07:20 PM
- - Empire Arabians Al Ru'a   QUOTE (cioci @ Dec 11 2010, 02:14 PM) Her...   Dec 15 2010, 05:07 AM
- - Joarah arabians   V.H. Cadaar Black straigh Egyptian stallion. Bouz...   Dec 17 2010, 10:49 AM
- - lma   Qamar El Dine Maysoun X Raqqisa Straight Egypti...   Dec 20 2010, 05:33 PM
- - sheikhrissan   Kalinin ibn Baletina at public stud for the first ...   Jan 3 2011, 09:56 PM
- - Susan Fox   I would like to mention our junior stallion The Qu...   Jan 6 2011, 07:57 PM
- - MBurton   Susan I saw The Quiet Man at The Egyptian Event th...   Jan 11 2011, 01:42 AM
|- - Susan Fox   QUOTE (MBurton @ Jan 11 2011, 02:42 AM) S...   Jan 14 2011, 12:23 AM
- - vclink   I agree with DesertKing.   Jan 11 2011, 04:09 AM
- - Cautzar   We are pleased to intruduce to you our 4 year old ...   Jan 11 2011, 06:51 PM
- - Gwalchmai   Thank you Jerel, I'd like to take the opportu...   Jan 12 2011, 10:04 AM
- - wild-rose-farm   This is my young stallion W. R. Fareed El Shaheen,...   Jan 24 2011, 01:05 AM
- - ckuebler   Here is Boccioni! He spent his early life hid...   Jan 24 2011, 04:20 PM
- - Maxima   Very nice stallions here! This is Max De Mar...   Jan 25 2011, 04:21 PM
- - jsimicek@msn.com   Some truly beautiful gentleman posted here so far....   Jan 26 2011, 03:32 PM
- - karin   Jsimisek, I do like your stallions and they perfo...   Jan 26 2011, 08:21 PM
- - jsimicek@msn.com   Thanks Karin, Here is another SE performer, posti...   Jan 31 2011, 05:23 PM
- - Treff Haven Arabians   Treff-Haven Arabians has the following straight Eg...   Feb 4 2011, 11:37 PM
- - MBurton   LAA Nar Azar (Vanylla Ice x Mahkira) will be stand...   Feb 5 2011, 07:25 PM
- - northwind   El Shuja Wahid (Norus x Naftula by Moniet El Shara...   Nov 12 2011, 04:17 AM
- - Aimbri   Aimbri Arabians has two SE/AK/Asil stallions stand...   Dec 6 2011, 07:17 PM
- - corsu   La Mirage (Salaa el Dine x Bint Mangani) Siring fa...   Jan 25 2012, 10:04 AM
- - corsu   3 of his daughters filly foal out of endurance li...   Jan 25 2012, 10:08 AM
- - corsu   3 colts by La Mirage Colt out of Crabbet lines (c...   Jan 25 2012, 10:11 AM
- - corsu   Kadir (Vashara Chamal x Salome XI by Madkour I) vi...   Jan 25 2012, 10:20 AM
- - corsu   Kadir (Vashara Chamal x Salome XI by Madkour I) vi...   Jan 25 2012, 10:23 AM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 04:23
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.