This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Free Stallion Showcase Here On Se.com, post pictures of your stallions and stud fees..FREE
desertking
post Jan 11 2011, 02:19 AM
Post #76

Group: Members
Member No.: 37359

QUOTE (Helga @ Nov 23 2010, 03:22 AM) *
Ali Shah - by Al Adeed Al Shaqab out of Saida Bint Shahlia.

I would like to show you my stallion. His name is Ali Shah, he is by Al Adeed Al Shaqab out of Saida Bint Shahlia (Middle East Champion Mare 2008). He is going to be 6 years old in April. He has mostly been used for my own mares so far. He will be shown around Europe in 2011, so will be available for outside mares from 2012.

More photos can be seen on Hayat Arabians

Best wishes,
Helga

Just lovely !!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vclink
post Jan 11 2011, 04:09 AM
Post #77

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 9362

I agree with DesertKing.

+Quote Post
Cautzar
post Jan 11 2011, 06:51 PM
Post #78

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1895

We are pleased to intruduce to you our 4 year old stallion. Grandson of FS Bengali and El Shaklan and truely an amazing, kind and cheerful young stallion.

He has been shown with good results from the age of 1 to the age of 3 and is now takeing a break from the showground to be trained in dressage. He still needs to grow and develop but we believe that the best comes to those who wait patiently wink.gif

He will have his first foals here in 2012.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gwalchmai
post Jan 12 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #79

Member No.: 23108

[quote name='Helgrit Hepner' date='Nov 5 2010, 04:49 PM' post='376943']
BW Sensational (Imperial Baarez x JD SH-Reba)

I love Sensational. His babies are wonderful! I'm really hoping to be able to show his daughter Gazelle this year-she is just so gorgeous.

+Quote Post
Gwalchmai
post Jan 12 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #80

Member No.: 23108

Thank you Jerel,

I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce my stallion, Ben Ashwak. He was born Feb 14, 2002 and is a real sweetheart both by birth and in temperment, We are expecting his first foal in 2011 and he will also be commencing his show and public breeding career this year. This Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa stallion is pure in the strain Hadban Enzahi and is a half brother to the top performance horse, Dal Apollo.

With his rare bloodlines and no lines to The Minstril or Thee Desperado he will make an excellent outcross option for the discriminating breeder. Out of predominately Egypt I bloodlines, both his sire and his dam were imports from Egypt. Liles Lane Egyptian Arabians would like to thank Arlene and Eric Lehmann of Cherry Hill Arabians for the chance to acquire this wonderful stallion.  

*Ben Ben Bilal, his sire, was foaled at the famous Shams El Asil Stud. His sire, the legendary 
Misk was considered to be one of the most exciting stallions in Egypt. His dam, Mashallah was 
one of Bilal 1's most beautiful and treasured daughters. *Ben Ben Bilal has produced many 
wonderful horses of immense talent, who have gone on to, in some cases, National Championships.    

*Ashwak, his dam, was the result of the EAO breeding program and her dam, the great 
Alaa El Din daughter Basima, figures prominently in illustrious breeding programs around 
the world. *Ashwak was a tall, elegant mare of extreme type. She consistently passed on 
extreme motion and athletic ability to her foals. 

The introductory stud fee for 2011 is $1500. Contact info@lileslane.ca

http://www.alkhamsa.org/openservices/pedig...shwak0604e.HTML

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Susan Fox
post Jan 14 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #81

Advanced Member

Member No.: 37145

QUOTE (MBurton @ Jan 11 2011, 02:42 AM) *
Susan
I saw The Quiet Man at The Egyptian Event this year and was very impressed with him Good luck with the planned breedings!
Mike

Hi Mike,

I am so pleased that you were impressed with The Quiet Man. He has my heart!

He has so many traits that I want to breed forward. And, he is a love.

Many thanks,

Susan

+Quote Post
cmaginn
post Jan 15 2011, 01:17 AM
Post #82

Member No.: 34318

He's really nice. I love his power!

QUOTE (desertking @ Jan 11 2011, 02:19 AM) *
Just lovely !!!

+Quote Post
wild-rose-farm
post Jan 24 2011, 01:05 AM
Post #83

Advanced Member

Member No.: 583

This is my young stallion W. R. Fareed El Shaheen, born 27.05.2008
His father is DF Domian
His mother is Amira Faatinah
I´m planning to breed him to mares from the Moniet el Nefous damline.
His full brother is an excellent riding horse and I hope Shaheen will also be successful under saddle.
www.wild-rose-farm.de
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
corsu
post Jan 24 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35141

La Mirage (Salaa El Dine x Bint Mangani) is one of those few stallions combining classic type with athleticism. He has extreme type, lovely big eyes, superb conformation, and an especially good shoulder and croup. Because of his esteemed temperament, he is the ladies’ preferred riding horse and is used for outdoor riding as well as dressage classes.

His unique pedigree combines the elite mares Hanan & Mangani and blends some of the best Egyptian, Crabbet, and Russian bloodlines. He is typed by his worldfamous sire Salaa El Dine but bears a striking resemblance to his great grandsire Nuri Schalan, an elite stallion of the German studbook and famous for his exceptional daughters. His dam Bint Mangani, champion herself, is not only a daughter of worldchampion Ansata El Salaam and Nations Cup champion Mangani but also a full sister to the endurance stallion Mashalla in Germany.

Although La Mirage has only been bred to a limited number of mares, his offspring is simply stunning and can already be found in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland and Spain. La Mirage is available by natural breeding, fresh semen and frozen semen at a very reasonable fee

Tel 0032 475681087, arab@ven.be
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
corsu
post Jan 24 2011, 07:59 AM
Post #85

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35141

Some foals of La Mirage

Visit his website for more pictures and videos
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
ckuebler
post Jan 24 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #86

Group: New Member
Member No.: 36178

Here is Boccioni! He spent his early life hidden away until he came to me in Texas several years ago. With his personality and beauty he sort of wormed a place into my heart and I decided to give him a chance to "see the world". He has only a few offspring so far. Only one is SE and that is my absolutly gorgeous yearling filly, Bibi Shamira, out of Rasim Amira. (I only have two SE mares - Rasim Amira and Il Bint Halima plus an almost SE Sunnyru Mithina - a black Babson mare with one line to Turfa about 7 generations back). Bocci is by *Simeon Shai+ and out of Minstril's Jewel who is by you know who and out of a *Talal and Ansata Abbas Pasha bred mare. He is Rodania in the female line through Rissala. He is in training and standing at C's Arabians in Crockett, TX right now and hopefully you will see him at the Egyptian Event this year.
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Maxima
post Jan 25 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6834

Very nice stallions here!

This is Max De Marc - our upcoming young stallion, sired by QR Marc x Maxima Bint Eternity/Eternity ibn Navarrone-D
He is availlable to a limited number of breedings to an introductionfee of 1250 euro - world wide shipment can be arranged
Tested SCID Clear - CA Carrier so testing of mare is adviced.

We and "Max" are hoping for some better weather soon to be able to make new photos and hopefully video!

Here he is, a videostill photo of Max relaxed at home awaiting the new show and breedingseason smile.gif

kind regards
Line Nielsen
www.maximaarabians.com

+Quote Post
jsimicek@msn.com
post Jan 26 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15000

Some truly beautiful gentleman posted here so far. I would like to add our boys. For 2011 we will be offering the SE stallions Imperial Saturn ( Ibn Safinaz x Imperial Mistilll), Asami Ruuh (Hadaya el Tareef x Noble Imdalia), Koublat al Sahm ( Imperial Saturn x Kiss Me Twice), and Thee Master (Moniet el Sharaf x Raaquisa).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Saturn has a National Top Ten at halter and is EE halter champion and well as a class a performance winner in a wide variety of disciplines. He just turned 20 this week and is taking on jumping as his next career endeavor. Saturn's foal have done well in a variety of events from halter to performance. He is also gaining a name as a broodmare sire. His daughters producing a National Champion, Regional Champions, a Vegas Cup Res. Champ, and even Race winners.
Attached Image

Asami is a past EE Res. Halter Champion and is multi champion in halter, sporthorse in hand and sporthorse undersaddle. His first foal to show was USEF Horse of the Year Region 9 Halter Champion in 2009. His other foals to show so far have earned top tens at the EE and he has one filly exported to the ME.
Attached Image

Thee Master with limited showing was a Res. Champion at halter, and has ribbons in Country English and Hunter Pleasure. His foals are winning big in Sporthorse with several championships.

Attached Image

Koublat al Sahm is a young son of Imperial Saturn and our current heir to the throne. His dami is Kiss Me Twice an El Mareekh I daughter out of the TEP daughter Princess Salam with lines to Talal and Shook. His first test foal was to Paint mare and he produced a beautiful filly that looks more arabian than half arabian. He will begin his show career this year and will stand to a limited book of select mares.

You can find more detailed information on each at www.imperialsaturn.com

+Quote Post
karin
post Jan 26 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #89

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6138

Jsimisek,

I do like your stallions and they perform as well! smile.gif

I wish you all the best this year with those beautiful stallions! All the best

Karin

+Quote Post
jsimicek@msn.com
post Jan 31 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #90

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15000

Thanks Karin,

Here is another SE performer, posting for our friends at Carancahua Bay Arabians. His name is CBA Rhettoric. sired by Baraka Ibn Hassan out of CT Shazala Amiri (Prince Fa Moniet x Asalah). Regional Top Five Trail Horse, Class A Trail Champion. Shown below competing at Nationals in Trail with owner Dr. Chris Kornegay.
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 22:19
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.