This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bas Jowhara
Carole Lee
post Aug 30 2010, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Group: New Member
Member No.: 35671

I would like to trace BAS Jowhara, a grey Arabian mare born in 1993, by Ansata Nile Pasha out of Maloof Habiba. I bred Jowhara and am interested to know where she is now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lyddiehorseyfish
post Jan 15 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 40732

QUOTE (Carole Lee @ Aug 30 2010, 07:07 AM) *
I would like to trace BAS Jowhara, a grey Arabian mare born in 1993, by Ansata Nile Pasha out of Maloof Habiba. I bred Jowhara and am interested to know where she is now.

hiya unfortunatly i do not have any info about bas jowhara, but i have one of her foals, bas jadeed by crusader ( SE salla el dine/ ak kastana). i have been researching his familly and would love to see a pic of his mum as i have found lots from his fathers side but none from his mums side. i fu have a pic i would be very greatful to see one (: thanks

+Quote Post
lyddiehorseyfish
post Jun 10 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 40732

QUOTE (Carole Lee @ Aug 30 2010, 08:07 AM) *

hiya
Unfortunately i haven't got any information on Bas Jowhara. I am wondering if it would be possible for you to
send a photo of Bas Jowhara. I own one of her foals Bas Jadeed ~Kacey~ (sire crusader). i am currently tracing his familly and i have found photos of his fathers line down to 8 generations (great X8 grandfather) and i would love to see a photo of his mother. MAny thanks in advance
Lydia xx

+Quote Post
sheikhrissan
post Jun 12 2012, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 14544

Hi Lydia
I hope Carole will answer you, but I may also be able to locate a photo or two of her mother Malouf Habiba. I had the pleasure of meeting her in 2009 when I was at the Doyle Ranch in Oregon. I can also ask Rosemary if she has any photos of her. She was a grand old lady then. Beautiful chestnut, but unfortunately has since passed away.

I will see what I can find.

+Quote Post
sheikhrissan
post Jun 30 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 14544

Hi Found this link to a thread about Bas Jowhara who was in Scotland in 2011. You can contact her owner via there

http://www.arabianlines.com/forum1/topic_n...?TOPIC_ID=42428

+Quote Post
Barribarrs
post Aug 6 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 41335

Hi

I now have the honour of being owned by Joey (BAS Jowhara). Not sure how to post pics though - just joined!

+Quote Post
Seglawiyat
post Aug 7 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 39963

That should be an outstanding mare, congratulations!
Pam Studebaker laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Barribarrs
post Aug 7 2012, 06:37 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 41335

Hi
She is. She came to me in 2009 and had a foal last year to my (now gelded) SE stallion. Not planned but my boy had other ideas and no amount of fencing was going to stop him. He also covered my paint mare so it was a double oops baby year, although good oops babies. Both gorgeous foals.

+Quote Post
Seglawiyat
post Aug 7 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 39963

I urge you to get in touch with Carole Lee who bred this mare. I met Carole and her husband Terry Lee, in Oregon, USA, in 2009 and she is a wonderful gal, very devoted to her breeding program, quite knowledgeable.
Pam Studebaker

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 04:16
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.