This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Faber Arabians In Belgium, Severe mistreatment by unknown person of Tibet, Poku
karin
post May 3 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #1

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6138

Hereby I wish to say to Faber Arabians, Bérèngere Fayt, in Belgium that I wish them the very very best recover of their 2 mistreated horses which was done to them by an unknown person. They breed Russian arabians.

Tibet DE, and Poku were severely smashed in their heads by objects and the wounds are very severe. It seems not certain of Poku will survive and Tibet might lose an eye. The skull of Poku is broken.
Tibet is now under operation.

I truly hope that the horses will recover. Tibet DE, Poku.

Tibet is a horse I have seen and admired, in dressage. Many of you will know his name in Europe, especially in the dressage and in breeding sport arabs and he is great and a beauty.

I am not making this into a sensational story so I am not adding any pictures but if one wishes, they are published on various websites and I have NEVER seen horses so mistreated in their heads. So be warned please.
They are in the clinic now in Liège.

Now my idea is the following and Bérèngere I just have spoken about this and she was very gratefull since the medical costs are very high for both horses.

I will open a Belgian acount and we all verse 5 euro or more, to help for the huge costs for the operations for these so beautiful horses, who are being operated in order to survive, but I with a forever damaged face.
These horses were attacked by an unknown person and didn't deserve this.

Who wishes to join me with this idea? I am the first one and can open an account tomorrow for them.

Further I hope they will catch the person who did this so sick thing and that the punishment for him or her is also very severe.

Wonder what kind of world this is sometimes, really!

I hope in these difficult times that we can spend some euro to this nightmare and show that we are willing to help other people AND those 2 horses who never asked for having their nice faces smashed llike that.

Thank you so much.

Karin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
houria
post May 3 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2350

I m so sorry for the horses and their owners

It s horrible mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Im ok to help good idea thanks What is the nummer of the account ?

+Quote Post
Palatina
post May 3 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2356

I thank you a lot for your so kind attention for my horses and me !! You're so precious and so lovely !

Very difficult moments for our family, we pray all the time for Tibet and Pokupka ... they terribly suffer and it's so awful for me ...

All my love for you ... my only hope is that my horses will survive without pain ...

Karin, I'm so grateful !

Kind regards

Bérengère

+Quote Post
karin
post May 3 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #4

Gold Member
Group Icon

Merci beaucoup Bérangère,

Not fine to watch:

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=ANOQQXHB

Tomorrow the bank nr. is here and we think the best is to put it straight on the bank account of Bérangère, the owner of the horses. It is idd much easier.I think they deserve some help.

Now light a candle that they will be better tomorrow. I will.

Karin

+Quote Post
Daceena
post May 3 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13708

In all my years of doing horse rescue, I have never seen such damage done to horses before. Those poor, poor horses, what horrors they must have endured...I pray that they can be saved and that their lives will once again be safe. I can't imagine how some strange person[s] got the horses to begin with and cannot even think how sick and twisted their minds must be! Karin I think that opening an account to help with what will likely be very high expenses is a very good idea; let's assure that these two sweet horses get all the care they can.
Sue

+Quote Post
ShannonC
post May 4 2011, 04:44 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1745

Hello,
I was having the same idea on Facebook there are several several wanting to donate money to help them. Could you email the account so I can post it on my FB and get it going? Email is sakinaharabians.com. Thank you
Shannon

QUOTE (karin @ May 3 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Hereby I wish to say to Faber Arabians, Bérèngere Fayt, in Belgium that I wish them the very very best recover of their 2 mistreated horses which was done to them by an unknown person. They breed Russian arabians.

Tibet DE, and Poku were severely smashed in their heads by objects and the wounds are very severe. It seems not certain of Poku will survive and Tibet might lose an eye. The skull of Poku is broken.
Tibet is now under operation.

I truly hope that the horses will recover. Tibet DE, Poku.

Tibet is a horse I have seen and admired, in dressage. Many of you will know his name in Europe, especially in the dressage and in breeding sport arabs and he is great and a beauty.

I am not making this into a sensational story so I am not adding any pictures but if one wishes, they are published on various websites and I have NEVER seen horses so mistreated in their heads. So be warned please.
They are in the clinic now in Liège.

Now my idea is the following and Bérèngere I just have spoken about this and she was very gratefull since the medical costs are very high for both horses.

I will open a Belgian acount and we all verse 5 euro or more, to help for the huge costs for the operations for these so beautiful horses, who are being operated in order to survive, but I with a forever damaged face.
These horses were attacked by an unknown person and didn't deserve this.

Who wishes to join me with this idea? I am the first one and can open an account tomorrow for them.

Further I hope they will catch the person who did this so sick thing and that the punishment for him or her is also very severe.

Wonder what kind of world this is sometimes, really!

I hope in these difficult times that we can spend some euro to this nightmare and show that we are willing to help other people AND those 2 horses who never asked for having their nice faces smashed llike that.

Thank you so much.

Karin

+Quote Post
mckulley1
post May 4 2011, 06:18 AM
Post #7

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 249

I'm SICK! I saw the photos and the poor horses, it's maddening!

Is there any idea what kind of weapon might have been used and how did these people get these two horses cornered to be able to strike both in the head? Were they turned out in a paddock or in stalls?

I swear, this week has me realizing that web cams need to become the staple of every horse farm!

+Quote Post
karin
post May 4 2011, 07:03 AM
Post #8

Gold Member
Group Icon

I will publish later an article from RTL here but it is in French.

Those horses were in the field outside, no headcollar, and people came by kayak (boat) to them. One only person did this.
It is really awfull. They have witnesses apparently of the person and the police is looking for that person.

I woke up this morning and first thing I did was seeing the head of Tibet in front of me.

I heard that for the moment no complications, which is already some good news.

Untill later when I publish the bank account nr.

Karin

+Quote Post
karin
post May 4 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #9

Gold Member
Group Icon

Now the bank account has been created!

I hope many people will donate something for helping Tibet and Pokupka to recover as good as they can.
May I already thank those who offered help from Bérengère, the owner and from me as well biggrin.gif

The horses are stable today I have just heard. They will stay for 3 weeks in clinic and then have to stay inside for 2 months approx. so the costs are very high.

Here it comes :
IBAN BE72063513011716 (bank account nr)
BIC GKCCBEBB

Bank :
Name holder : Bérengère Fayt

Dexia Banque
Place l'Ilon, 19
5000 NAMUR
Belgique - Belgium

Please use as titel : Solidarité Tibet - Pokupka

Now if there is a problem with the transfer of money, I have a Dutch account as well but if is preferable this way.

+Quote Post
ShannonC
post May 4 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #10

"We need the best instructions as to how we can donate fromthe USA.....is there a paypal or anything available?"
Shannon

+Quote Post
ShannonC
post May 4 2011, 03:48 PM
Post #11

"We have lots of requests for USA donation instructions!"
Shannon

+Quote Post
Anjuli Bai
post May 4 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #12

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1322

ZITAT(Palatina @ May 3 2011, 11:07 PM) *
I thank you a lot for your so kind attention for my horses and me !! You're so precious and so lovely !

Very difficult moments for our family, we pray all the time for Tibet and Pokupka ... they terribly suffer and it's so awful for me ...

All my love for you ... my only hope is that my horses will survive without pain ...

Karin, I'm so grateful !

Kind regards

Bérengère

Please keep us informed how your poor horses are.
Good luck and best wishes.

+Quote Post
Stephanie
post May 4 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #13

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 353

RTL News on situation of Tibet and Pokupka

The link is French, but one can already see how the horses are today.

To Karin,
it might be a good idea to aid the international donations, to open a specific paypal account as well.

Kind regards,
Stephanie

+Quote Post
karin
post May 4 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Gold Member
Group Icon

Stephanie,

Yes the idea occurred to other persons as well as Shannon. We will think how to realise that.

Karin

And ofcourse thank you!

+Quote Post
karin
post May 5 2011, 03:02 PM
Post #15

Gold Member
Group Icon

I 'spoke' with the owner, Bérengère, today by email, and the horses are 'fine'.

Concerning the eye of Tibet she has to wait 8 days to be sure all will be fine.Cross your fingers!

Both horses will spend three weeks at the clinic, if they are no complications and then ofcourse return home and have to stay 2 months at least in their boxes without dust as I said. The medical costs are ofcourse very high and all this due to a mad person?
I am still seeing the pictures in front of me.

Their heads are all packed in with drains but they eat and look peacefully as I see the pictures. I hope they will ever trust humans again but I feel they will

Working at Paypall. Is there no other way for supporters of the US to donate money? Is transferring to the account not possible?

Karin

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 14:15
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.