This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Volume Ii - Authentic Arabian Horse Names, RELEASE DATE 11-07-2011
safari
post Nov 3 2011, 02:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5548

UPDATE: The books will arrive to us on Friday 11/5/11. We have received the review copy and my breath stopped for a moment when I saw this volume. We are so proud to offer this book to you. Kellie and I will be spending the day autographing the books on Friday and shipments will begin on Monday 11/7/11.

FURTHER UPDATE: The books have finally arrived!!! Below is a picture of author Bachir Bserani signing the new books today for our customers!!

I HAVE INCLUDED FOUR TALES FROM THE DESERT, AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE MYSTICAL ARABIAN DANCING HORSE, AND IN MY INTRODUCTION I CONTINUE THE STORY OF RHEEMAH FROM THE FIRST BOOK

This SECOND volume is filled with breathtaking, full-color pictures throughout:
•The artwork on the front and back cover (as well as the art throughout the volume) is by the world-famous artist Ali Al Mimar.
•The stunning photography is by Gigi Grasso, Nasr Marei, Darryl Larson and Rik Van Lent Jr., as well as by Kellie Kolodziejczyk, Gary Kenworthy and Robin Lee.
The Forword is by my friend Nasr Marei.

I also have a few remaining copies of my audio cd whereby I speak all of the names in BOOK I as well as a story from the desert at the end of the CD.

Thank you to all of you, my friends and supporters. Shoukran!

The book is available on our website www.al-moussami.com

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE ON EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/BSERANI-Authentic-...=item35b6b1e456

FIND OUR BOOK PAGE ON FACEBOOK - NEWS, UPDATES, ARABIAN AND ARABIC TOPICS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Authentic-Ar...1722001?sk=wall
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AL MOUSSAMI
post Nov 9 2011, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

Just A note to all my friends and readers..
Kellie has been very busy shipping to all our customners our new book Authentic arabian Horse Names Volume II. Beiing a limited edition you need to order your signed copy at once just visit our website and use our simple order format...After receiving your signed copy and having the time to go thru it ,your Valued opinion on Straight Egyptians or FB will be much appreciated..This Book is a must if you love or intrigued by the beauty of the Arabic Language.. ...Shoukran...Bachir..
QUOTE (safari @ Nov 3 2011, 03:21 AM) *
UPDATE: The books will arrive to us on Friday 11/5/11. We have received the review copy and my breath stopped for a moment when I saw this volume. We are so proud to offer this book to you. Kellie and I will be spending the day autographing the books on Friday and shipments will begin on Monday 11/7/11.

FURTHER UPDATE: The books have finally arrived!!! Below is a picture of author Bachir Bserani signing the new books today for our customers!!

I HAVE INCLUDED FOUR TALES FROM THE DESERT, AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE MYSTICAL ARABIAN DANCING HORSE, AND IN MY INTRODUCTION I CONTINUE THE STORY OF RHEEMAH FROM THE FIRST BOOK

•The artwork on the front and back cover (as well as the art throughout the volume) is by the world-famous artist Ali Al Mimar.
•The stunning photography is by Gigi Grasso, Nasr Marei, Darryl Larson and Rik Van Lent Jr., as well as by Kellie Kolodziejczyk, Gary Kenworthy and Robin Lee.

I also have a few remaining copies of my audio cd whereby I speak all of the names in BOOK I as well as a story from the desert at the end of the CD.

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE ON EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/BSERANI-Authentic-...=item35b6b1e456

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 16 2011, 05:27 AM
Post #3

Painting by Ali Al Mimar titled " Raqsat Ma Al Shams", Oil on canvas, Painted 2008. Accompanies the story "The Arabian Dancing Horse" in the book Authentic Arabian Horse Names VOLUME 2.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 16 2011, 05:29 AM
Post #4

CONTENTS PAGE : AUTHENTIC ARABIAN HORSE NAMES VOLUME 2
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 16 2011, 05:41 AM
Post #5

My assistant has informed me that the new book VOLUME II is beginning to reach our readers... I would be very happy to know your opinion of the book...-Bachir (AL Moussami)

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 17 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #6

SOME OF THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM OUR FRIENDS:

CUSTOMER COMMENT....“I just wanted to let you know how happy our clients are to receive your beautiful book of names from us. When a person buys a horse from us, we give the new owner your beautiful book to pick names for their new horse or for the babies their horse will have. They love it. Thanks for publishing this wonderful book.”

CUSTOMER COMMENT..."I received my book over the weekend. I have enjoyed reading the stories and learning more about the importance of choosing the right name for an Arabian."

COMMENTS BETWEEN BACHIR AND BILL: This will be the best Christmas present for my Grand daughter ,my friend Bill said to me ..I asked him does she like horses ,she does but she is very allergic to anythiung in the barn ..So why are you getting her the book??if she can't be around them there is no reason for her not to have your book, a master piece of paintings,photos,articles and stories..I signed the book to" Bailey with love" !!!Bachir Bserani

COMMENT FROM ARTIST: Beautiful paintings! I would never have time for all those details.

COMMENT FROM CONTRIBUTOR TO THE BOOK: Comment from Gary Kenworthy (PARADISE ARABIANS): I just finished reading my friend Bachir Bserani's newest book, "Authentic Arabian Horse Names, Volume II". What a beautiful book! From the covers, both front and back, to the stories, the photographs and illustrations, and the comprehensive list of names; it is a resource I am proud to own. I am especially proud to have been a contributor, even in such a small way. I believe this book should be considered an “essential tool” for every breeder of Arabian horses and I thank Bachir and Kellie for their hard work and dedication in producing such a masterpiece.

Comment from Wanda Kenworthy (PARADISE ARABIANS): Nicely said Gary. We love the new "Authentic Arabian Horse Name Book". I give these as gifts to everyone that buys a horse from Paradise Arabians. Great way to help the new babies get named the beatiful name. Thank you Bachir and Kellie for your hard work.

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 17 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #7

Painting by Ali Al Mimar titled "Nouzhat Fee Al Badiah", Oil on canvas, Painted 2003. Accompanies the story "Hikayat Al Inteesar" ~ "The Story of the Conquest"..From the book Authentic Arabian Horse Names - VOLUME 2
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 17 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #8

Due to the increasing costs for printing books we printed VOLUME II Authentic Arabian Horse Names in a limited quantity...This is a LIMITED EDITION book. Place your orders soon to ensure you get your copy !! We have been receiving a large number of orders daily and will do our best to get your book shipped as soon as possible! Please know this book is autographed by the authors!!

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 22 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #9

Would you like to see Bachir Bserani (Al Moussami) in a video interview? We are thinking about posting a video link. Post your questions for Bachir on our Facebook page or here at OUR TOPIC PAGE on StraightEgyptians.com ..and we will answer as many of the questions as we can in our taped interview.

Please tell your friends about our topic on StraightEgyptians.com our Facebook page and suggest they "LIKE" us too!!

Authentic Arabian Horse Names Volumes I & II FACEBOOK page link:
https://www.facebook.com/Al.Moussami#!/Al.Moussami

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 26 2011, 09:27 PM
Post #10

From the back cover of the book "Authentic Arabian Horse Names VOLUME 2" .."In the name if Allah, The compassionate, The Merciful, He hath give you beautiful horses that you may ride them, and for your adornment..THE HOLY KORAN
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 26 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #11

OVER 2000 NEW ARABIC NAMES!! FILLED WITH STORIES FROM THE DESERT, ARTWORK FROM THE WORLD FAMOUS ALI AL MIMAR, AND BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHY!

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 27 2011, 02:42 AM
Post #12

CUSTOMER COMMENT: Bachir and Kellie, I received my book today. I've already started reading the stories in the front. I love the history, and would love to able to sit around the campfire with the others as you described, discussing the attributes of the horses.
Thank you for the personalized message. I'll treasure it always. - Tim

+Quote Post
safari
post Nov 28 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #13

Share the culture of the Arabian horse and the wonderful heritage of these magnificent creatures. Beautiful gloss cover with elaborate color images throughout. A true celebration of the blessed gift of the Arabian horse...and of the Arab culture. Image from the book Authentic Arabian Horse Names Volume II.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
safari
post Dec 6 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #14

CUSTOMER COMMENT: She is a grey arabian rescue mare, about seven years old. She came very thin, and with no name, but she is the sweetest mare you ever could wish for. She named herself, with the help of your book. The barn door was open when she was eating her breakfast and a little sparrow flew in and perched on her feed pan and started to eat with her. She reached out her muzzle and gently touched the little sparrow and they both kept eating, sharing together. Her name is Douri Al Mahroussa. Thank you for the book Bachir and Kellie. -Cathy

Reply by Bachir Youseph Bserani AlMoussami : Shoukran Cathy...this is what the Bedouin do and what I teach in my books, you must watch your horses and wait for the name. it will take time and thought, but this beautiful name they will carry with them for life!

+Quote Post
classicarabs
post Dec 6 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 34491

QUOTE (safari @ Nov 2 2011, 08:21 PM) *

Bachir, I love your first book and have anticipated the release of this second volume! Thank you for emailing and being so helpful and open with your knowledge and experience... I hope to get the book as a gift this holiday season to accompany my first volume.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 01:04
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.