This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Volume Ii - Authentic Arabian Horse Names, RELEASE DATE 11-07-2011
Aimbri
post Dec 6 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #16

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2242

Ordered my book over a week ago . . . checking the post office almost daily, waiting for it's arrival! Will definitely post my impression once I've had an opportunity to see it. Thanks Bachir and Kellie!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AL MOUSSAMI
post Dec 8 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

QUOTE (Aimbri @ Dec 6 2011, 09:06 PM) *
Ordered my book over a week ago . . . checking the post office almost daily, waiting for it's arrival! Will definitely post my impression once I've had an opportunity to see it. Thanks Bachir and Kellie!

Hi Aimbri
I hope you got the book by now and your opinion will be well appreciated...i would personnally respect and welcome the different opinions of those who received my book Volume II...Regards Al Moussami

+Quote Post
AL MOUSSAMI
post Dec 8 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

QUOTE (classicarabs @ Dec 6 2011, 06:02 AM) *
Bachir, I love your first book and have anticipated the release of this second volume! Thank you for emailing and being so helpful and open with your knowledge and experience... I hope to get the book as a gift this holiday season to accompany my first volume.

Hi Lisa
Thanks for your nice comments regarding my first book and I hope you will receive my second book as a gift ...enjopy reading the stories and going thru thousands of new names ..And please lewt us know your take on the book once in your hand ..
Regards
Al moussami/Bachir

+Quote Post
safari
post Dec 22 2011, 04:06 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 5548

We have sold over 25% of our inventory of Volume II - Authentic Arabian Horse Names since its release a month ago...WOW!! Place your orders now before they are gone! purchase on our website www.al-moussami.com (pay with Paypal or use our mail/fax form for credit cards)

+Quote Post
safari
post Dec 22 2011, 04:06 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 5548

We have sold over 25% of our inventory of Volume II - Authentic Arabian Horse Names since its release a month ago...WOW!! Place your orders now before they are gone! purchase on our website www.al-moussami.com (pay with Paypal or use our mail/fax form for credit cards)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 18:13
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.