This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Egyptian Event Europe 2012, Invitation to Participate
carolmaginn
post Nov 14 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #1

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

EGYPTIAN EVENT EUROPE 2012 IS TAKING PLACE ON 8TH AND 9TH OF September 2012 in Slot Pietersheim, Lanaken, Belgium.
The families Oben and Bielen together with their team will again organize the EEE on behalf of the Pyramid Society Europe e.V.
We are looking forward to another exciting event for Straight Egyptian Arabian purebred horses and kindly invite you all to participate.

Ferdinand Schwestermann
President
Pyramid Society Europe e.V.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hemo
post Jan 30 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7378

QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Nov 14 2011, 02:22 PM) *
EGYPTIAN EVENT EUROPE 2012 IS TAKING PLACE ON 8TH AND 9TH OF September 2012 in Slot Pietersheim, Lanaken, Belgium.
The families Oben and Bielen together with their team will again organize the EEE on behalf of the Pyramid Society Europe e.V.
We are looking forward to another exciting event for Straight Egyptian Arabian purebred horses and kindly invite you all to participate.

Ferdinand Schwestermann
President

Thx for the information

Will be shown Egyptian Breed / Related Horses?

Rgs
Mohamid El Zoubie

www.agarabianhorse.com

+Quote Post
HLM
post Jan 30 2012, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 192

QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Nov 14 2011, 03:22 PM) *

Ferdinand Schwestermann
President

Dear Ferdinand

is this not the approximate time and place when the championship Endurance race takes place there?
If this is so, I might just slip over to watch. Klaus Denart has some in the race, I think,

take care and best regards
Hansi

+Quote Post
M.D.
post Jan 30 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 39444

QUOTE (HLM @ Jan 30 2012, 05:56 PM) *
Dear Ferdinand

is this not the approximate time and place when the championship Endurance race takes place there?
If this is so, I might just slip over to watch. Klaus Denart has some in the race, I think,

take care and best regards
Hansi

Oh please, please do come ? Will you ? Ich hab' geguckt. It is a Sunday(ein Sonntag). smile.gif

+Quote Post
HLM
post Jan 30 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #5

Advanced Senior Member

QUOTE (M.D. @ Jan 30 2012, 06:22 PM) *
Oh please, please do come ? Will you ? Ich hab' geguckt. It is a Sunday(ein Sonntag). smile.gif

Dear M D

I will try. The Europameisterschaft- endurance. is on Sept.8/2012 in Ardennen,Belgium. I have to watch it.
and I gotte get to the Denarts (Grande bei Hamburg)to get my "speckaal", which I love to eat and cant get here.
So may the Sept.9th I can come to the EE, Inshallah.

Take care und bis dann
Hansi.

+Quote Post
M.D.
post Feb 6 2012, 03:47 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (HLM @ Jan 30 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Dear M D

I will try. The Europameisterschaft- endurance. is on Sept.8/2012 in Ardennen,Belgium. I have to watch it.
and I gotte get to the Denarts (Grande bei Hamburg)to get my "speckaal", which I love to eat and cant get here.
So may the Sept.9th I can come to the EE, Inshallah.

Take care und bis dann
Hansi.

Dear Mrs. Hansi Heck-Melnyk ,

I just looked it up, again. I did call him once and have neglected this poor man ever since.Guilty as charged.
Speck Aal ? Do you mean smoked eel ?
Does Mr. Poth like that ? I do not know where he disappeared to since the German magazine for Arabian Horses "Araber Weltweit "faltered and was replaced by Equus Arabians.This good gentlemen had just started a column of his own within the old magazine. Right before it ceased to exist. What a surprise that was.

If you can manage to come it would be glorious. Was meinen Sie, was dann hier los ist. Ein Trubel ! laugh.gif

M.D.

+Quote Post
HLM
post Feb 6 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #7

Advanced Senior Member

QUOTE (M.D. @ Feb 6 2012, 05:47 PM) *
Dear Mrs. Hansi Heck-Melnyk ,

I just looked it up, again. I did call him once and have neglected this poor man ever since.Guilty as charged.
Speck Aal ? Do you mean smoked eel ?
Does Mr. Poth like that ? I do not know where he disappeared to since the German magazine for Arabian Horses "Araber Weltweit "faltered and was replaced by Equus Arabians.This good gentlemen had just started a column of his own within the old magazine. Right before it ceased to exist. What a surprise that was.

If you can manage to come it would be glorious. Was meinen Sie, was dann hier los ist. Ein Trubel ! laugh.gif

M.D.

Dear M D

the POth moved back to Germany some time ago from France. Have no idea how they are. Bill Poth was not that well some time ago. their daughter "susan" once spent a few months with us in Florida, early 80ties. I helped her with "dressage" She is a par excellent rider and horse woman, but chose to become jewellry designer.

I will try to come and posisbly can combine that junior Worldchampionship-endurance with the EE, even if just for a day.

take care
hansi

Yes I mean "smoke eel" we called "Speck Aal".

+Quote Post
Eline
post Feb 7 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 2481

Team Egyptian Event Europe is looking forward to welcome everyone again already for the 6th edition in Slot Pietersheim, Lanaken

+Quote Post
M.D.
post Feb 7 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (HLM @ Feb 6 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Dear M D

the POth moved back to Germany some time ago from France. Have no idea how they are. Bill Poth was not that well some time ago. their daughter "susan" once spent a few months with us in Florida, early 80ties. I helped her with "dressage" She is a par excellent rider and horse woman, but chose to become jewellry designer.

I will try to come and posisbly can combine that junior Worldchampionship-endurance with the EE, even if just for a day.

take care
hansi

Yes I mean "smoke eel" we called "Speck Aal".

Hello Mrs. Hansi Heck-Melnyk,

I found something really exciting to watch and it is on youtube . It is an arabian mare and is winning at the racetrack in such a fashion her owner screamed in surprise and delight. Taht wanted to make me yell along as I did spend part of my youth on the racetrack with thoroughbreds. Back then they were responsible for turning my attention towards the authentic arabian horses through researching their origin. This is why I occasionally veer off towards the racing scene and found
the great 'Overdose' and the mare 'Zenyatta' .
Every once in a while there comes a horse that absolutely captivates. To the point of jumping up and down and screaming your brains out in excitement over what this horse can do. It is as if the horse sends a power surge as it does the extraordinary.
They can fly.

I call Speckaal Räucher Aal. Nur die Hamburger Hanseaten müssen ja unbedingt wieder aus der Reihe tanzen ? smile.gif Das ist kein Speckaal, Herr Denart. Das ist ein Räucheraal. I love Räucheraal.
Siehe Herrn Denart, der viele von unserer Generation zu Globetrottern gemacht hat und es so kommen mußte , wenn so einer einem Flöhe über seine Reiseberichte ins Ohr gesetzt hatte. Reisen war damals noch ein Abenteuer und die jungen Leute wurden Reiselustig. Heute klatscht kaum mehr jemand in die Hände, wenn der Pilot die Maschine aufsetzt. Da sitzt dann so ein einsamer Klatscher und erntet muffige Blicke von den Mitpassagieren, weil er sie animieren will.

This will be very interesting to see an Egyptian Arabian Event, live.

MD

+Quote Post
J Anne Butler
post Feb 8 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35543

Attached Image

J. Anne Butler - Sculptures in Bronze

Please send details. We would love to exhibit. At this stage we have no idea if that will be possible.
Thank you
Ray & Anne.

ps. Anne will be showing her bronzes at Scottsdale, Dubai and Las Vegas so who knows where we will be later in the year..................

+Quote Post
karin
post Feb 8 2012, 05:00 AM
Post #11

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6138

Well Carol, it is a very nice show and hope that this year, my car doesn't let me down, as it did the day before the show ;-)

Maybe we would all meet there for coffee but it is still far away!

+Quote Post
Gabriele Schweih...
post Feb 8 2012, 07:53 AM
Post #12

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 68

After it did not work last year, we hope that we can come this year with our Amaretto daughter Shariha, fingers cross smile.gif

+Quote Post
lila1989
post Feb 9 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 4059

Is it only for SE or also if for example the sire is SE?? And how and when can I send aform for competing??

Monique

+Quote Post
Eline
post Feb 9 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2481

Hello Monique

EEE halter classes are open for 100% straight egyptians.

The amateur and liberty class is open for 50% egyptian (preferred egyptian sire or dam)

+Quote Post
lila1989
post Feb 10 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 4059

ok i have one of each smile.gif i could not find the link for the forms?? and which classes or is that to come?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 03:56
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.