This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Absolute Beautiful Stalion, who is he
mrsmiawallace
post Dec 19 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 40313

It's definitely not Nile Pasha. NP does not have as many spots in the forehead and he had bad pigmenation around the eyes. Also the ears are different.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DemelzaH
post Dec 21 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #17

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 5270

It's an Abdullah Basil photo - http://www.lurvely.com/photo/5905823434//

+Quote Post
NathifaArabians
post Dec 21 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 34771

can it be that he is here?? http://www.janadriafarm.com/gallery.html

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Dec 21 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #19

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 136

ZITAT(NathifaArabians @ Dec 21 2011, 07:26 PM) *
can it be that he is here?? http://www.janadriafarm.com/gallery.html

If so, it could be Inshallah Albadeia. At least the text beneath the photo means: "stallion Inshallah Al Badeia" according to my very modest knowledge of Arabic (letters).

+Quote Post
NathifaArabians
post Dec 21 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 34771

http://www.straightegyptians.com/barn/inte...o_inshallah.htm smile.gif

+Quote Post
snowman
post Dec 21 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 2588

Thenk you Natifa arabians, yes thsi is the link, I faund a email from Mr.Abdulah and I wrout him a email, so Im realy looking forward for his answer....I would realy like to know who is this stalion.

thenk you everyone for help ...

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Dec 22 2011, 07:19 AM
Post #22

Gold Member
Group Icon

Comparing the pedigrees of this stallion with those of his suggested look-a-likes NK Hafid Jamil, DF Malik Jamil and Ansata Nile Pasha, tells us a tremendously important lesson!

It's a lesson of

- changes by maturation
- which elements of a pedigree are responsible for this kind of type and
- how intelligent line-breeding can intensify their genetic influence in the individual

Interestingly this stallion traces back to a stallion, too, who has formerly been widely rejected by certain purists of SE breeding.

To me this stallion clearly shows that if it is possible to breed the same ultra-classical type of horse from different sources, all those sources contain the same valuable genetic material.

+Quote Post
Nasser
post Dec 22 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 2921

QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Dec 21 2011, 11:11 PM) *
If so, it could be Inshallah Albadeia. At least the text beneath the photo means: "stallion Inshallah Al Badeia" according to my very modest knowledge of Arabic (letters).

Dr Wigger is right. The text beneath the photo does clearly state it's Inshallah Albadeia!

+Quote Post
corsu
post Dec 26 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35141

QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Dec 22 2011, 09:19 AM) *
- which elements of a pedigree are responsible for this kind of type and

With 14 or 15 times Nazeer in his pedigree it should not come as a surprise he resembles the type of other heavily inbred horses on Nazeer like Hafid Jamil (22 times Nazeer)

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Dec 27 2011, 02:10 PM
Post #25

Gold Member
Group Icon

ZITAT(corsu @ Dec 26 2011, 08:18 PM) *
With 14 or 15 times Nazeer in his pedigree it should not come as a surprise he resembles the type of other heavily inbred horses on Nazeer like Hafid Jamil (22 times Nazeer)

No. I don't agree. There are horses with a similar number of lines to Nazeer which don't look like this at all. Nazeer is NOT the key. ONE key is the mares he was bred to.

+Quote Post
Gail
post Dec 28 2011, 05:19 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 2333

QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Dec 27 2011, 03:10 PM) *
No. I don't agree. There are horses with a similar number of lines to Nazeer which don't look like this at all. Nazeer is NOT the key. ONE key is the mares he was bred to.

Could the link to beauty be SID ABOUHOM daughters....

And thanks for appearing here, Nasralla.

Beautiful stallion. Thank you for posting, Snowman.

+Quote Post
Dr Daniel Wigger
post Dec 28 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #27

Gold Member
Group Icon

ZITAT(Gail @ Dec 28 2011, 06:19 AM) *
Could the link to beauty be SID ABOUHOM daughters....

I doubt that, too. Dr. Nagel deliberately avoided multiple crosses to Sid Abouhom with the exception of Mabrouka in the pedigree of AHS and Moheba I in the pedigree of Madkour I & Malik. He learned from Dr. Zaher that Sid Abouhom was responsible for hight, substance and white markings which both men disliked. Because Inshallah Albadeia has much more crosses to Sid Abouhom than NK- and Ansata-bred horses of similar type, I doubt that Sid Abouhom is the "key" to this kind of phenotype.

IMO the credit goes primarily to the Hadbah mare Samha and the Dahmah mare Nefisa (line-bred to Farida). The Koheilah mare Om El Saad and Malaka and the Saklawiah mare Moniet El Nefous might have assisted. This makes a similar composition of "key mares" that are found to control type in Ansata- and NK-bred horses (e. g. Kamla, Bukra and Halima).

+Quote Post
JoeFerriss
post Dec 28 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9036

QUOTE (Dr Daniel Wigger @ Dec 28 2011, 06:05 PM) *
I doubt that, too. Dr. Nagel deliberately avoided multiple crosses to Sid Abouhom with the exception of Mabrouka in the pedigree of AHS and Moheba I in the pedigree of Madkour I & Malik. He learned from Dr. Zaher that Sid Abouhom was responsible for hight, substance and white markings which both men disliked. Because Inshallah Albadeia has much more crosses to Sid Abouhom than NK- and Ansata-bred horses of similar type, I doubt that Sid Abouhom is the "key" to this kind of phenotype.

IMO the credit goes primarily to the Hadbah mare Samha and the Dahmah mare Nefisa (line-bred to Farida). The Koheilah mare Om El Saad and Malaka and the Saklawiah mare Moniet El Nefous might have assisted. This makes a similar composition of "key mares" that are found to control type in Ansata- and NK-bred horses (e. g. Kamla, Bukra and Halima).

I agree Dr. Wigger, with some of your comments since the mare Nagdia and the stallions Kayed and Fayek are oft repeated elements, with Waseem also factored into this pedigree of Inshallah Al Badeia. The dam lines of each of these can produce harmony. From Nagdia's photos she had large attractive eyes with the hint of a broader forehead as did Fayek who was in our country as an older horse. In American breeding, Fayek sometimes gave a bigger eye and quality broad forehead presenting a classic type with little dish.

In my experience though I have seen that when some relative outcross elements are introduced and then the original recipe brought back in that some wonderful surprises can occur. In Inshalla's pedigree you have the handsome athlete Moataz (Nasralla x Enayat) as well as the imposing chestnut stallion Maher, grandson of Badr. These horses add some outrcrossing elements while not being unrelated in other parts of their pedigree.

I am reminded years ago at a presentation by Aramco employees working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia seeing some movies and photos of the Saudi desert bred stallion referred to as "old Hamdani." He was ridden in the films. He was of plain type in the head but a good "tribal" type with respect to his proportions, quality of limbs and joints, size of arteries, fineness of skin etc. and as agile as a cheetah. His granddaughters in the US who had both Babson and Saudi lines crossed were more beautiful while still being good old tribal types. Then in the late 1970s I went to Texas to visit an Egyptian breeder who had some top winning show horses. But he also had some of these Blue Star Saudi/Egyptian bred horses. He then jumped on the back of a handsome mahogany bay stallion and rode him out for us to see with no saddle, just rope and halter. This horse was breathtaking, beautiful, fine, elegant, a superior mover and his pedigree was 56% outrcross to Saudi lines in multiple crosses including a close up cross to "old Hamdani." It was a reminder to me of something that I would witness again over time that sometimes a key outrcross introduced skillfully can activate something very special that is not always maintained by breeding deeper into the same lines over and over. For this reason I personally like to give some credit to Moataz and Maher, not for imparting their own type, but for perhaps activating a more impressive blend of all the other elements which express themselves in this beautiful photo of Inshallah Al Badeia.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 23:04
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.