This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *zt Marwteyn And *pogrom, Marina Arabians
marsha thompson
post Feb 24 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4130

Marina Arabians proudly announces the pairing of ZT Marwteyn ( *Marwan Al Shaqab x ZT Ludjteyna) one of the most exotic sons of World Champion *Marwan with one of our splendid mares.

Marwteyn will be bred to the exquisite daughter of *Dakar El Jamaal, Empressa MA. She is out of Hidden Springs Arabians Jest Like Magic mare.

We will also be breeding to the fabulous Polish import *Pogrom x QR Marc

We are over the moon with joy that these incredible stallions are available in the U.S. and want to thank everyone involved in this exciting new journey. Michael Byatt, Jeff Sloan and David Boggs

Marsha Thompson
www.marinaarabians.com
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Prospector
post Feb 25 2012, 01:46 AM
Post #2

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 4001

Wow congratulations, these sound like lovely matings and I hope you get some lovely foals from them

+Quote Post
HLM
post Feb 25 2012, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 192

QUOTE (marsha thompson @ Feb 24 2012, 11:42 PM) *
Marina Arabians proudly announces the pairing of ZT Marwteyn ( *Marwan Al Shaqab x ZT Ludjteyna) one of the most exotic sons of World Champion *Marwan with one of our splendid mares.

Marwteyn will be bred to the exquisite daughter of *Dakar El Jamaal, Empressa MA. She is out of Hidden Springs Arabians Jest Like Magic mare.

We will also be breeding to the fabulous Polish import *Pogrom x QR Marc

We are over the moon with joy that these incredible stallions are available in the U.S. and want to thank everyone involved in this exciting new journey. Michael Byatt, Jeff Sloan and David Boggs

Marsha Thompson
www.marinaarabians.com

Congrats Marsha

Marsha, I always admired and highly respected the breeding program of Count Federico Zichy-thyssen, who I know for decades. He is himself an excellent horseman too, in that saddle often morning to night and with it testing his horses. I dont think that anybody can go wrong by utilizing the "ZT" breeding.

A friend of mine some years ago visited his ranch and took many photos, of which I have copies.
All I could see are par excellent mares and stallions. I also personal;ly saw many of his imports to Argentina, including some outstanding "Gainy" mares.

Good luck and all the best
Hansi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 02:30
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.