This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brides For Sinan Al Rayyan (we Wish), Show us the mares
barbara.gregory
post Feb 26 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #1

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 202

Dieter

Here is Crown Princess (Shahin/The Egyptian Princess); the second photo is her filly by Qasim; the next two are Princess's daughter by Assad with her foal by my Ansata Qasim son (who is out of a full sister to Princess); and the last is a head shot of Princess's son by GR Amaretto! I think she would make a worthy bride for Sinan. Could even sneak another mare in while no one was looking!!!!

How about some pictures of your mare?

Barbara

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieter
post Feb 26 2012, 11:35 AM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1086

Barbara, Your Crown Princess is truly a gem, looks like she's been a great producer and I like her too. She would be a wonderful bride for Sinan Al Rayyan wub.gif Her GA Amaretto son is very handsome . . . maybe you send him to the USA? You are so lucky to have had her to breed with such great stallions. I am trying to gather a few offspring from Latyfah who had not been bred in her lifetime until I acquired her in Nov 2010 and feel very lucky the first foal she gave me was a filly and that she is a great mom. wub.gif Because you will have Sinan Al Rayyan this year, I guess I'll plan to breed Latyfh back to Sabbataz JA for 2013 wink.gif

Here are some photos of Latyfah
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

and her first foal, a filly to be named Monasabah,
Attached Image

Attached Image

sired by the stallion Sabbataz JA who is sired by the stallion MB Mistaz (*Ibn Safinaz x Imperial Mistill by Jamil) and from the mare Ansata Sabbara (Prince Fa Moniet x Sundar Sabbahalim by Ansata Halim Shah).
Attached Image
Attached Image

When Sinan Al Rayyan comes to the USA next year, I'll try to sneak in a second mare for him too smile.gif

BTW, look at this photo of Latyfah where she looks silly:
Attached Image

Ludkily I was able to get a few better ones wink.gif

I wonder if we have to share Sinan Al Rayyan with any other mares?

+Quote Post
barbara.gregory
post Feb 26 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #3

Gold Member
Group Icon

Lovely mare and a beautiful filly. So far it looks like we will have him all to ourselves so maybe I can send Princess's daughter and her full sister plus her daughter by GR Amaretto!!! You had better line up a few more to send when he comes to you!

Barbara

PS

Love the "goofy" photo but when I showed it to Sultan he was not impressed, decidedly bored. But then he had another look! Sorry, couldn't resist it; my friend took it in the field last year. He is my golden cross stallion, Crusader over a straight Spanish mare: he is my baby, 16 hands of cuddles!!!

Barbara

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Dieter
post Feb 28 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #4

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (barbara.gregory @ Feb 26 2012, 07:36 AM) *
Lovely mare and a beautiful filly. So far it looks like we will have him all to ourselves so maybe I can send Princess's daughter and her full sister plus her daughter by GR Amaretto!!! You had better line up a few more to send when he comes to you!

Barbara

PS

Love the "goofy" photo but when I showed it to Sultan he was not impressed, decidedly bored. But then he had another look! Sorry, couldn't resist it; my friend took it in the field last year. He is my golden cross stallion, Crusader over a straight Spanish mare: he is my baby, 16 hands of cuddles!!!

Barbara

Thank you Barbara. I don't mind keeping him to ourselves - I'll definitely have 4 mares for him when you're ready to send him to me wink.gif

PS laugh.gif Sultan yawns at Latyfah, but then . . . laugh.gif laugh.gif Thank you for the chuckle this morning! laugh.gif He is GORGEOUS and I love his pedigree! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Dieter
post Feb 28 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #5

Gold Member
Group Icon

Maybe this mare would be a good mate for Sinan Al Rayyan too. wink.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
barbara.gregory
post Feb 29 2012, 11:30 AM
Post #6

Gold Member
Group Icon

Wow, she is lovely, who is she and have you had any foals from her?

Funnily enough, I had someone interested in the GR Amaretto colt (Einstein) to go to the States a couple of years ago. The lady was married to an Englishman who was from Hertfordshire which isn't far from me and they were coming over on holiday and she wanted to come and see him to loan. We spent a lot of time mailing and then just before she came she stopped mailing or answering my mails, very rude. She had said how she would take him to the EE etc. She was obviously just a dreamer but if she had said that she couldn't afford the shipping etc I wouldn't have minded and she would still have been welcome to come and see him. He won the 3 year old SE colt class at the UKEE but hasn't been shown since. I would love to have someone to ride him as he is big and bold, nothing fazes him. I am sure he would event as I know he can jump because on morning when I was leading him out to his paddock he jerked back; he had never done that before, it took me by surprise and I lost the lead rein. Realising he was free he wheeled round, ran off and jumped in with the mares. You can imagine the bedlam!!! I would have been killed if I had tried to go in so had my breakfast and shower and got ready for work. When I came out again it was still bedlam so I asked a friend down the road to look in during the day and if there were any real problems to call me and the vet!

All was fine and when I got home that evening they were all grazing happily. He now goes out on a chain!

That is not the end of the story though. We had a colt and a filly the following year!!!! Another couple of photo of him as a 3 year old, the year he "Jumped" and the last one is of him and the Amaretto filly as foals.

Barbara

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
barbara.gregory
post Mar 1 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #7

Gold Member
Group Icon

PS If Sinan doesn't arrive here I may be using a son of Ashhal al Rayyan(who is double Safir) this year on Princess!

Barbara

+Quote Post
Dieter
post Mar 3 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #8

Gold Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (barbara.gregory @ Feb 29 2012, 06:30 AM) *
Wow, she is lovely, who is she and have you had any foals from her?

Funnily enough, I had someone interested in the GR Amaretto colt (Einstein) to go to the States a couple of years ago. The lady was married to an Englishman who was from Hertfordshire which isn't far from me and they were coming over on holiday and she wanted to come and see him to loan. We spent a lot of time mailing and then just before she came she stopped mailing or answering my mails, very rude. She had said how she would take him to the EE etc. She was obviously just a dreamer but if she had said that she couldn't afford the shipping etc I wouldn't have minded and she would still have been welcome to come and see him. He won the 3 year old SE colt class at the UKEE but hasn't been shown since. I would love to have someone to ride him as he is big and bold, nothing fazes him. I am sure he would event as I know he can jump because on morning when I was leading him out to his paddock he jerked back; he had never done that before, it took me by surprise and I lost the lead rein. Realising he was free he wheeled round, ran off and jumped in with the mares. You can imagine the bedlam!!! I would have been killed if I had tried to go in so had my breakfast and shower and got ready for work. When I came out again it was still bedlam so I asked a friend down the road to look in during the day and if there were any real problems to call me and the vet!

All was fine and when I got home that evening they were all grazing happily. He now goes out on a chain!

That is not the end of the story though. We had a colt and a filly the following year!!!! Another couple of photo of him as a 3 year old, the year he "Jumped" and the last one is of him and the Amaretto filly as foals.

Barbara

That is Hanana sired by the stallion Odysseus HF (Ansata Shah Zahir x Aliamah Moniet by The Egyptian Prince) and out of the mare MB Jamillsa (Imperial Saturn x Bint Jamilla by Jamil). She was sold as a yearling and came back to me in Nov 2010. She is in foal to Ansata El Shahraf (Ansata Halim Shah x Ansata Samaria by Jamil) for May 2012 and this will be her first foal for me.

The story on that "tire kicker" is familiar to me too. So many buyers behave like this - it is disappointing. But apparently Einstein was meant to prove to you what a good jumper he is and a sire too! wink.gif He is beautiful wub.gif Isn't it amazing with just one "accidental breeding" how foals come from it? We had an outside mare here for breeding a few years ago that was quite difficult. When she came into heat, rather than wait for me to manage the breeding, she literally tore down the fence while I was out getting the oil changed on my truck. I was only gone 2 hours! She managed to get herself bred, but the problem was she was in with the stallion's 3 year old half sister, who also got bred. Two hours is all the time they had, but 11 months later, his sister delivered a filly! LOL The filly is beautiful, sound and healthy. So it turned out to be a happy accident wink.gif
Attached Image

I'll bet the Ashhal Al Rayyan horse is pretty nice - would love to see him too.

+Quote Post
barbara.gregory
post Mar 6 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #9

Gold Member
Group Icon

Lovely filly. I bet you can't wait to see her foal, a filly?

Here is Princess's possible husband if Sinan fails to arrive. Of course, he is all grown up now!

Barbara

Sorry, hasn't uploaded, might be too big, I will try and edit it later !

+Quote Post
karin
post Mar 6 2012, 11:24 PM
Post #10

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6138

nice story Barbara and I love the pictures. I guess you had a cold shower while they were outside playing?

Karin

+Quote Post
barbara.gregory
post Mar 7 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #11

Gold Member
Group Icon

Hi Karin, I think they needed the cold shower. However, the foals are lovely so I can't grunble and as he was in with his mother, her daughter and his dam's full sister I was pleased that he didn't mate any of them.

Here is Princess's possible husband as a foal in the absence of Sinan! I have resized it so hopefully it will upload this time.

Barbara

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 18:16
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.