This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Your Dream Come True?
carolmaginn
post Mar 26 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

If for one day you would have the chance to have a dream come true relating to SEs, what would you wish for? This could include meeting a significant breeder, getting a breeding, a horse, anything... Please let us know...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tailflagger
post Mar 26 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2182

Hi,

I guess I will go first.

I would love to meet so many of the breeders who met these famous horses. I hope to someday meet Hansi and her horses, and visit Ansata and Imperial. There are many more of course but those come to mind at the moment. I would also like to spend time with Liz (the judge) and learn from her.

I would also love to go to Europe and the Middle East and see the horses and breeders there. And if most German men look as good as the one in my calculus class I want to meet them too--horse or no horse! wink.gif Sorry, I guess that is off subject.

Jessi

+Quote Post
tailflagger
post Mar 26 2005, 05:06 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2182

Oh, I should also ad that I would love to be able to take a decent picture of the wonderful SE's that I hope to meet. So far I manage to get pics of big noses, or maybe a better description would be nostril!

Jessi

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Mar 26 2005, 05:51 PM
Post #4

Gold Member
Group Icon

Dear Jessi,

Well I'm am really glad you posted... ALF and I were collaborating on a "Day of Dreams", and I believe that there are many dreams out there that can be made to happen if only people know about them. For example - I don't think it would be terribly difficult to get the very famous breeders together for a forum - I know this because I happen to have a video taken from the Egyptian Fair in September last year with Judi Forbis, David Gardner, the Trapps, Eileen Verdick, the Sirabasku's, Steve Diamond, etc... So I know we can get them together. I have to edit my raw video where we asked all these breeders questions - its about 1.5 hrs long!!!

So - I think it would be possible to make your first dream come true. Second dream is in regard to the photos, and I am certain I can help you to take better photos - what horses would you like to photograph is the hard part - so that we could get them all in one location?

About those Germans - what was it you wanted to do - have a date with a nice German lad? Well gee how hard could that be to find a date for a nice gal like you. Anyone out there know a nice single German fellow for Jessi? Jessi - we need ages please.... biggrin.gif

I think we need to have a "Dream Clearinghouse" :-)

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Mar 26 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Gold Member
Group Icon

Oh Jessi,

Forgot one of your dreams... Europe and the Middle East... I got a round trip ticket last year from TX for $400 and then attended the Salon Du Cheval - so this should not be too hard to arrange... I've never been to the middle east so someone else can probably help with this request...

Carol

+Quote Post
geertO
post Mar 26 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1084

the future is for those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...

+Quote Post
Sha3lan
post Mar 26 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #7

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2165

hi al dreamers as me smile.gif

My dream is to take Shalan (my SE stallion) and a very black arabian mare with white socets and have a full day on the beach under the sun just playing all day long then sleep there on the sand the 3 of us cool.gif

i know it is so much kids dream but it is my dream since i was a kid to run free with my arabian horse (my dream was that my horse was Black but anyway i got him grey - and i loe him soo much-so i will dream to hae the black one day ) smile.gif

this topic is a very good idea
wish all of our dreams come true

+Quote Post
Guest_jack's arabians_*
post Mar 26 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #8

Guests

"The future belongs to those who belongs in the beauty of their dreams"
Eleanor Roosevelt
My dream is first of all to have a breeding of AL ADEED AL SHAQAB !! but for a small French breeder, not sure is it possible ???
anne-marie

+Quote Post
Guest_DeeAllen_*
post Mar 26 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #9

Guests

To be able to afford a breeding to Suhail Al Nasser and one to Ecaho for either of my Senior Mares, one Straight and one Polish. Cross them both.

+Quote Post
mckulley1
post Mar 27 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #10

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 249

My dream....ahhhhhhh

To breed a horse of such quality that someone from overseas purchases him/her and they go to the World together. I don't care how they do...but to be in the stands at the World and watch a horse I bred compete....that is utter peace.

+Quote Post
Aimbri
post Mar 27 2005, 02:50 AM
Post #11

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2242

Hello, What a wonderful thread!

My dream has always been to raise, train and show arabian horses, and I am doing just that BUT . . be careful what you wish for! LOL

I am now working 2 jobs to afford to do this, and therefore have less time and energy to spend with my horses. And, unfortunately, I am doing this alone, which takes a lot of the fun out of it!

My ultimate dream would be:

The be able to afford to stay at home (not work off the farm), to make a living from my horses, and to find a gentleman (German or not!) that would enjoy doing this with me. I have met several couples that enjoy doing this together, and I feel that this would be the ultimate dream.

Jeannette

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Mar 27 2005, 03:25 AM
Post #12

Gold Member
Group Icon

Call me crazy, but I believe all of your dreams can come true... For that gal who would like to be a full time trainer and wants to meet a wonderful man who shares this dream - just reach out - I bet there are many many would would love to have such a wonderful partner as you. It will happen.

For the gal in France who want's the Al Adeed breeding - why not email his owner and ask. If I were him I would want nothing more than to make some wonderful person's dream come true - just ask - what have you got to lose?

And for McKulley - I think you have the knowledge to sell a horse overseas to a wonderful family who will show your horse - maybe you just need to take a trip over there and meet some breeders who will buy your horse - you need some more contacts overseas is all and then you can make your dream come true... I just know there is only a tiny link to you reaching your goal - I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I know you will figure it out.

I really wan't as many dreams to come true as possible. All of you inspire me to make my own dreams come true... Always have faith and persistance in making your dreams come true. Maybe that is why we are here - to try and help each other make our dreams come true...

+Quote Post
mckulley1
post Mar 27 2005, 03:57 AM
Post #13

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 249

Carol,
As always, I think you deserve the Forum Angel award. smile.gif
Amanda
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Stacie_H
post Mar 27 2005, 04:18 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 530

Lol, I agree with Amanda.

Carol, you do deserve the Forum Angel award! cool.gif

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Mar 27 2005, 04:23 AM
Post #15

Gold Member
Group Icon

Amanda,

Awww - that is so sweet. Not sure if I am worthy of that award, but I would so love to hear of some of these dreams happening soon!!!! Wouldn't it be a thrill to hear about these stories and happy endings... Please all of you let us know as soon as you achieve a dream so we can celebrate with you...

Dreams are just plans in the very early stages...

Carol

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 09:24
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.