This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Let Us Hear Of Your Performance Ses
HLM
post Apr 11 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Advanced Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 192

Dear Friends

Already you see the wonderful news under Ansata Sinan, a great inspiration.

Now please let us hear from all others.

I just got an e-mail from a young Colleen Sobanski in Texas, stating that her gelding Serenity Shahr (1998) (AK Shah Munifeh ex Serenity Sharaa) (full brother to Lutz Petersen's, Germany Serenity Shaha, endurance race Winner)
won three out of 5 classes in dressage etc. She said, the judge liked the horse so much, she wanted to buy him, but he is not for sale.

He also got a "75" in the sportshorse in hand class, the highest score of that day.
I am so proud of young Colleen, again an incentive to everyone out there. If she can do it, Arkansa has, SO CAN YOU ALL!.
PLEASE LETS GO FOR IT, THE RUN FOR THE ROSES. Those "SEs" wont let you down, I know.

Hansi biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aimbri
post Apr 11 2005, 11:48 PM
Post #2

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2242

Hi Hansi,

My friend and neighbour, Jennifer Sewell (Lillian Mantei's granddaughter) has a lovely SE mare, Lika Fawn (Shamruk++ x Black Velvett) 1996 Bay, who she trained herself and won Reserve Champion in Western Pleasure AO at the Region 17 Championships in 2004. There were 18 in the class. I was so proud of Jennifer and Lika Fawn!

Jeannette

+Quote Post
coriwilson
post Apr 12 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 404

I own a straight egyptian stallion named Shy Gayfeen+++/ (Safeen x Gayleen RCA) he has numerous halter and performance titles including 2003 Region 17 Champion stallion, 2003 Egyptian Event Champion World Class stallions 4&5 yr olds, 2004 Region 5 Champion Hunter Pleasure Open, Region 5 Res. Champion Ladies Side saddle english, Canadian National Top Ten hunter pleasure Open, countless class A championships in halter/hunter pleasure and sidesaddle as well as several canadian breeder's championships. Shy Gayfeen+++/ also achieved his legion of supreme honor and legion of supreme merit last year at the tender age of 6. He'll be heading to Canadian and US nationals this year for Open Hunter Pleasure and Ladies side saddle english.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Nancy P
post Apr 12 2005, 12:10 AM
Post #4

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 653

Hansi,

The show that Colleen's horse did so well in dressage at was the Arkansas Victory Challenge that I've been telling you about! biggrin.gif I didn't get to see the dressage classes, but I'm happy for Colleen - especially since she took a nasty spill in one of the hunter classes Saturday night! Glad she was able to get back in the saddle and do so well in dressage on Sunday! That is another awesome SE performance horse!

Best regards,

Nancy P.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Apr 12 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #5

Guests

Hi from germany !

I´d like to mention the SE stallion Authentic El Malakuti (Maysoun x Mosa El Nile).
He was sent to us for dressage training by his owner Rosi Kolster, after he had won a white ribbon at the german stallion-licensing show in Aachen.
He was very talented, had enormous gait´s, so went we sent him after a 1/2 year training to his first performance test for ridden horses.(FN Materialprüfung)
He won his class with a dream note of 9,1.
He also started in the netherlands with the result of a second and a third place in a higher performance class.
He is now off for a breeding season, and leased to a stud in germany.

+Quote Post
paelmchen
post Apr 12 2005, 08:27 AM
Post #6

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 99

Security first, I was over the time limit !

The post was written by me, and here a picture of Authentic El Malakuti.

ciao roland palm
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
HLM
post Apr 12 2005, 01:13 PM
Post #7

Advanced Senior Member

Good morning to all of you

Dear Cori
that is an absolutely oustanding performance record of your excellent and ebautiful Shy Gayfee+++/. And he is a "Hadban Enzahi" too. thank you for posting the photo, and thank you for sharing your success with all of us.

Der Nancy

Yes, Coleen told me that Serenity Shahr spooked a bit, she caught unaware,and fell off, but was okay. Can happen to the best of us, I guess. Also he is a "Hadbah Enzahi".
and his dam and sire are still alive here and doeing fine. This entire line is very beautiful and very athletic, tall, elegant and typy.
this must have been a great show, and I truly wished I had been there. May be next time, eh?

Paelmchen.
Your horses always do so well and you are such an embassador for the SE breed. I read with such pleasure all those great accomplishments.

And to all other, PLEASE BRING YOUR UNDER SADDLE HORSES FORWARD FOR ALL OF US TO KNOW. Many must now realize THAT THE STRAIGHT EGPYTIAN HORSES are back to give others THE RUN FOR THE ROSES. Let's
KEEP THIS UP, PLEASE!

You all make us elders so very proud, and I pray that you will continue and enduce others to join and have fun too. It always WAS and always WILL BE MOST DIFFICULT TO DEFEAT a GOOD STRAIGHT EGYPTIAN HORSE,
because THEY CAN DO IT ALL, I KNOW!!!!

So please, all you wonderful owner/riders out there, let us hear from you, tell us about your horse and yourself,
Even if you just started yourself, or your horse, anything will do.thanks so very much.

your greatful friend
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms

+Quote Post
HLM
post Apr 12 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #8

Advanced Senior Member

Dear Aimbri

Thanks so much for your post, this is so wonderful. Tell your little friend to continue and tell us more. I wish her only the best of luck and more success.

Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lynnbrook
post Apr 12 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #9

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1468

This is SBF Knight Majiic a PVA Karrim son at his first show in Hunter Pl. He placed in several classes and also won the Sporthorse In-hand stallion class. He had the highest score of all the purebreds.

danny

+Quote Post
HLM
post Apr 12 2005, 02:09 PM
Post #10

Advanced Senior Member

DEar Danny

He is GEORGEOUS and you look real good too. Congrats to the sucess. Keep on going, try for the stars and you reach at least the moon.

thanks again for the beautiful photo and good luck and best wishes

Hansi biggrin.gif
Sernity Arabian Farms

+Quote Post
susar
post Apr 12 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 2366

I am going to try to post a photo, though I have not done this before, so it may not work. This is Susar Monsada (Masada El Rabdan x AK Maslaha) a 1993 SE Hadban Enzahi mare. Wartie as she is known to her friends is winning blues in dressage, and was 2004 Region 9 Champion Sporthorse in Hand Mare both Amature and Open. Wartie also loves to jump.

All Susar horses are home bred, raised, trained and shown using only dressage and classical training techniques.

Susan

+Quote Post
HLM
post Apr 12 2005, 04:48 PM
Post #12

Advanced Senior Member

Dear Susan
Congrats, that is great

I have Susar Monsada listed with parents (Masada El Rabdan x J Jodena (1988), the latter a daughter of AK Maslaha (1980).

did I make a mistake?

Warm regards
Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
anitae
post Apr 12 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #13

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1964

Liebe Herr Palm,

Can you please contact me privately? I don't know if this allows to show my email address (anita@atanda.com). I sold a 3-year old colt who will be coming to Germany this summer. His owner is a good horsewoman, but not of the skill to do the full training for this colt. He has good possibilities -- an asil horse but not SE, as he has a lot of our "Davenport" blood with Alaa El Din and other Egyptian blood too. I am hoping to help her find a good trainer for when he is ready to go into real work and be prepared for testing. For now he will be at Gut Sonnenhausen in Bayern. The owner will be living only 15 minutes away at the south edge of Munich. I know this is not an area with a lot of asil or SE horses or trainers. Thanks for your help.

Anita

+Quote Post
lynnbrook
post Apr 12 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #14

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1468

I would like to take Majiic to the US Nationals next year for Hunter Pl. Open. He is a real quality animal regaurdless of bloodlines.

+Quote Post
HLM
post Apr 12 2005, 11:37 PM
Post #15

Advanced Senior Member

Paelmchen- Roland

Dear roland
I think anita means you. I met her in Phoenix a month ago.

Anita
If you mean roland, you made an excellent choice.

Hansi biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 12:30
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.