This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hu Sheikh Imaan
dunlapfamily1
post Jun 3 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2039

Has anyone seen this stallion in person? I found a stud add about him on arabian horse america, but have not been able to find anymore information about him. Has he been shown? Does anyone have any offspring by him? I would really like to know your opinions about this up-coming young stallion. Thanks! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lisa
post Jun 4 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 102

Hello!I live close to this horse and plan to go see hm in the next few weeks.I have a video tape of him,but felt I needed to see him in person.He appears to be a nice boy and I do know that I appreciate his lines and hope that he meets my expectations.I will admit that I am leary of black horses because so many I feel have been bred just for their color.I was going to go visit him earlier last month,but decided I needed to use an older stallion that may be closer to the end of his productive years.If you would like to e mail me privately,you can let me know what you would like me to inspect and I will get back to you... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nancy P
post Jun 4 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #3

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 653

Candi Weeks, of AA Arabians, has several mares in foal to this stallion - in fact, I just saw a photo of her gorgeous black filly by him - beautiful, exotic head, long neck - and just nice all over - born a few days ago.

Nancy P.

+Quote Post
dunlapfamily1
post Jun 6 2005, 12:51 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2039

Thanks for the information! I did see Hu Shiekh Imaan's black filly bred by AA Arabians, and was quite impressed. I look forward to seeing how the rest of his opffspring turn out! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Acorn AEA
post Aug 20 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18589

I know this is an old thread - but wondered if anyone knows what has happened to him? I emailed his owner - but got no reply. I have heard she is doing frozen semen only. We have a beautiful filly by him. We are just curious.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:06
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.