This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Greats!
Journey
post Mar 19 2003, 02:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 104

I thought it might be interesting to open a thread about the "Greats" of our breed. Anyone have any special moments or stories of some of these important stallions/mares of our past or present they would like to share.

I would love to hear stories of Khofo, Ruminaja Ali, Ansata Ibn Halima, etc. as I am sure many of you would love to hear stories. Anyone have any, for us who were not fortunate to see them in person.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
HartzArabians
post Mar 19 2003, 02:17 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 49

I never get enough of hearing about the European greats also... Hadban Enzahi, Madkour I, Jamil in fact my list of "greats" is probably endless!! All arabians are great..... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Journey
post Mar 19 2003, 06:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 104

Anyone here that would share some stories of these fabulous horses. Many of us would love to hear of them.

+Quote Post
DinFayez 7
post Mar 19 2003, 07:17 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 113

My Uncle & I were talking the other day about show horses! I told him when I would stand up Ali the hairs on my back would stand up as I was on the lead of such a Magnificent Stallion! With such incredible size, lenth of neck & type! Ali was such a fun horse to be around! he loved to be hanled and go for his daily walks around the farm! Teasing mares eating grass! When I would bring him out from the barn for his daily walks he would love to roll in this sand pile I had! Shake himself off and we proceed to go for his walk! One day that sticks out in my mind , is I had just bathed Ali, went to put him in his stall for the evening and before I did Ali wanted to roll in the sand pile! All nice and clean! I looked at Ali and said" Ali don't even think about it! " Ali looked at me like a kid that just got yelled at! And we went in the barn for his carrots and feeding! No rolling in the sand pile for Ali after his bath!! Mr. Personaltiy! Ali's brother Fayez has that same playfull personality!

Matt
Bergren

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 07:01
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.