This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.
straightegyptians

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keep Us In The South Us In Your Thoughts /prayers!
Marsina
post Aug 28 2005, 08:20 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 1430

Cheers Hansi!! My dear lady you have a truly compassionate heart! This world needs more people who have the resources willing to help others out in their time of need.

I am praying for all farms/barns/houses/people/animals in the path of the hurricane.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aimbri
post Aug 28 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #17

Gold Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2242

Bravo Hansi! You are truly a wonderful and caring person to make such a generous offer! I commend you!

All the best to our horse-friends in the path of the storm, we're thinking about you and praying for you!

+Quote Post
Guest_ArabianFancy(GinaD)_*
post Aug 28 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #18

Guests

Thanks to everyone. We all pull together here and offer shelter to each other and each others horses on many of the other forums I visit. All of the local show arenas offer space for horses and pets etc. as well.
Please just keep praying for us!!!
Gina

+Quote Post
heidip
post Aug 28 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #19

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1615

Keep us updated as you can, my thoughts and prayers go out to those in the path of these storms.

+Quote Post
cate
post Aug 29 2005, 12:11 AM
Post #20

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1271

How awful for you!

All anyone can do is pray to the Almighty, the high and the lofty one who inhabiteth eternity, that all of you will be kept safe.

+Quote Post
HLM
post Aug 29 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #21

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 192

Yes Kate and all, praying helps but so does common sense. Read my other post please and anybody who can do something to make it easier, please do.

Panik kills, screaming takes oxygen away and one cant think straight. One must try to keep total control of our senses. Worsed yet, is the aftermath, and that is what might kill even more.

Sorry, for my budding in again, but I am so worried, so scared for all. there might be more hurricans, so we all must watch out, and must watch out for each other please.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms

+Quote Post
Guest_ArabianFancy(GinaD)_*
post Aug 29 2005, 02:11 AM
Post #22

Guests

Thanks to you all. We are settling in for the long haul and I will not likely post for quite some time due to power outages. . Keep us in your prayers!! Hopefully it will not get too bad here!
Gina, Jamie, Mandy and Justin Dupree

+Quote Post
carolmaginn
post Aug 29 2005, 04:05 AM
Post #23

Gold Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 913

I remember that God said somewhere that if we all join together in prayer that it would help... So... if all of us could please join together this prayer... Please also add any additional intentions you have....

Dear God,

Please pray for Gina, and for all those who are being threatened by this hurricane. We pray for your protection from the hurricane and any other bad weather. Please keep all of your creatures - human and otherwise safe from harm and allow them to recover quickly from any damage to property.

Amen,

From All of Us

+Quote Post
Mystic
post Aug 29 2005, 04:26 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1294

Amen.....

+Quote Post
Guest_Anjuli BaiGuest_*
post Aug 29 2005, 06:49 AM
Post #25

Guests

God bless you.

+Quote Post
cate
post Aug 29 2005, 07:33 AM
Post #26

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 1271

I am in Scotland, UK., so all I can do, Hansi, is pray! God is the hearer of prayer, and although in situations like this people must do what they can to survive.....Prayer is a very powerful tool, and I dont mean praying to an idol....... I mean to pray to God through Christ Jesus.

People tend to think that if they do this or do that it will happen, but not without the will of God. He is the Omnipotent and Omnipresent God, Alpha and Omega.....the beginning and the end. A sparrow does not fall to the ground without His knowledge.

How many of us go about our daily lives without a thought for God until something dreadful happens......then once our prayers are answered.....back to our old ways! How many of us keep the Sabbath Day? All wrapped up in our daily lives and not a thought for our maker! So why should God hear our prayers when his holy day is used for so much entertainment.

But God is a God of mercy, so let us all pray for the safety of our friends on this forum and all the other people caught up in this dreadful event.

God is our refuge and our strength,
in straits a present aid;
Therefore, although the earth remove,
we will not be afraid (Psalm 46)

+Quote Post
Guest_Eagleridge Arabian Farm_*
post Aug 29 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #27

Guests

The power of prayer is immense......I my thoughts and prayers will also be with all the people that have been or will be effected by this natural disaster.

Jenni

+Quote Post
iluvmyarab
post Aug 29 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 1781

My prayers are with you and all in the storm affected region.

Stacey

+Quote Post
CarolCH
post Aug 29 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2368

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with everyone in the path of Hurricane Katrina. My husband and I lived in New Orleans for 6 years until recently moving to Virginia in October of 2004. However, my husband is now back in New Orleans but did evacuate early and is safe and sound. We still have many friends in the New Orleans area, as well as Metairie and Slidell, LA and Bay St. Louis, MS. It's such a scary time as thousands of people and many states are being effected by this hurricane. I'm praying very hard for Gina, her family, and their many animals. In addition, I'd like to say "thank you" to those members on this forum (Hansi in FL, Oak Lawn Arabians in TX, etc.) that have graciously opened their homes/farms to our many equine friends in need. Again, below is a link to a TV news station in the City of New Orleans giving up-to-the-minute news:

Channel 4 News in New Orleans

When you click on the link, sometimes the website will come up immediately and sometimes it might take a few minutes.

God bless everyone during this time. sad.gif

Carol

+Quote Post
Ladypurr
post Aug 29 2005, 06:16 PM
Post #30

Advanced Senior Member

Member No.: 118

Gina, I am so concerned about everyone living in the path of this monster hurricane. I hope those who can, will evacuate for their own safety. The power of nature is nothing to toy with.

We are all praying that God will protect you and your animals.

Whenever I am very anxious and afraid, I always think of, and repeat the wonderful verse,

"Be still and know that I am God".

As someone else posted, "a sparrow does not fall that God is not aware of and concerned".

He will not abandon you! It is times like these that God works His perfect will and shows His unfathomable love through the caring and loving hands of His children.

May God protect and bless you and all those who are in Katrina's path.

--Susan

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 22:19
This site requires the Adobe Flash Player.