Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ak El Sennari
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Hugh
What do you think of him , is he still alive, did he cover many mares in Egypt any recent pictures any info and peoples thoughts about this stallion biggrin.gif as i really like this stallion and i am curious about him , thanks in advance. Hugh
Wahag
he passed away , not alive any more.

I think Mr.Nasr Mari can add more information here about the stallion and his work in his last days in Egypt.

I used to have his duaghter "Zahra" and she was a great mare. with wonderful "movement".

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
Bakr
Ak El Sennari "21 Feb 1980" (Ibn Moniet El Nefous * IL Bint Khedena by Ansata Ibn Halima)

Ak Sennari was imported as an older stallion where he spent his last years at Albadeia , According to Albadeia Stud book i found his gets at Albadeia as following :

Mare, born 2002 Shakraa Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Sabriat Albadeia)

Mare , born 2000 Hanoomat Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Hawanem Albadeia)

Stallion, born 2000 Bondok Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Walla Albadeia)

Stallion, born 2000 AttAllah Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Anhar Albadeia)
Bakr
Shakraa Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Sabriat Albadeia)
Billy
You can find Ak El Sennari HER

Just serch www.google.com and you can find more abaout him
Bakr
Hanoomat Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Hawanem Albadeia)
blackcrackarabian
i was privileged to have owned in partnership with Andrew Tonge this fantastic stallion theres no photo that would express his beautifull head he was a kind stallion R rolleyes.gif gbfahne.gif
blackcrackarabian
photo of ak when he was with Andrew yours R gbfahne.gif
majestik1
QUOTE (Bakr @ Oct 5 2005, 02:03 PM)
Ak El Sennari "21 Feb 1980"  (Ibn Moniet El Nefous * IL Bint Khedena by Ansata Ibn Halima)

Ak Sennari was imported as an older stallion where he spent  his last years at Albadeia , According to Albadeia Stud book i  found his gets at Albadeia as following :

Mare, born 2002  Shakraa Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Sabriat Albadeia) 

Mare , born 2000 Hanoomat Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Hawanem Albadeia)

Stallion, born 2000  Bondok Albadeia (Ak El Sennari * Walla Albadeia)

Stallion, born 2000  AttAllah Albadeia (Ak El Sennari  * Anhar Albadeia)

simeon stud used to have a daughter of his out of ibtenhag al badeia they sold her . her name is simeon safra.
azale_girl
Hi All

We bought Ibtehag's Daughter by AK El Sennari from Simeon Stud earlier this year. Simeon Safra has a beautiful temperment - is very friendly. Even though now a 5 year old, she is still changing so much and nearly every week I see her blossoming into a more beautiful mare. She is currently in foal to Asfour and we are extremely excited about what this will produce. Here is a photo - taken about 6 months ago.

cheers
Caroline & Roger
Azale Arabians
majestik1
QUOTE (azale_girl @ Oct 7 2005, 10:56 PM)
Hi All

We bought Ibtehag's Daughter by AK El Sennari from Simeon Stud earlier this  year.  Simeon Safra has a beautiful temperment - is very friendly.  Even though now a 5 year old, she is still changing so much and nearly every week I see her blossoming into a more beautiful mare.  She is currently in foal to Asfour and we are extremely excited about what this will produce.  Here is a photo - taken about 6 months ago.

sorry for not mentioning you by name i knew she was sold but drew a blank as to who bought her . how exciting for you to be expecting an asfour foal as pecially since he's up there in age congrats and good luck

I find Dr. Marei's horses in general to be exquisit, exotic and extreme in looks and i will be mare shopping at al badeia in the future.
Bakr
she is soooooooooo pretty smile.gif , thanks for sharing the picture and all the best wishes for the expected foal ,please keep us
updated

Bakr
Caroline Johnson
Thought you might like to see this photo, which is one of a series, that I took of Sennari with Emma at the Arab Horse Show (Ascot) in 1988

Caroline gbfahne.gif
Hugh
Hello everyone, Thank you all for posting pictures of this beautiful horse, Wahag, Bakr, Blackcrackarabians,and Caroline Johnson , i envy you all thanks again too Azale girl i really envy you big time that was one mare that i really wanted to see and she is in foal to Asfour wub.gif i hope you get a wonderful bundle of joy out off her all the best Hugh biggrin.gif
azale_girl
Hi again

Thanks so much for your kind words and wishes. Safra is due to foal in late December - I will put photos up of the foal then. We are so very excited about this baby.

biggrin.gif

Caroline Hungerford

Azale Arabians
Wahag
QUOTE (Caroline Johnson @ Oct 8 2005, 03:54 PM)
Thought you might like to see this photo, which is one of a series, that I took of Sennari with Emma at the Arab Horse Show (Ascot) in 1988

Caroline gbfahne.gif

Thank you Caroline for the photo, this is the first time I see the full body of AK EL SENNARI, I was looking for such a picture since a long time.

Kind Regards,

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
Kaely
Thankyou so much Caroline!

I have wanted to see a body shot of AK El Sennari for ages.

Thankyou again, Kaely.
They got the most beautiful daughter by AK El Sennari at the Royal Jaafar Stud in Jordan! This mare is just incrediable!
Her name is Noora and she is out of SN Wasama (Ibn Estasha x Winja Al d'Ama (El Shaklan x Windy by Mameluck)) wub.gif

She is the dam of the champion stallion Nibras (by Ansata Safeer) at the Jordan National Championship in 2004, and the beautiful colt Samurai Jaafar (by Almonito) who was second in his class and Top 5 at the ME championship this year...

I didnt have any luck finding any pictures of her on the internet. Maybe someone can help!?!

She is simply gorgeous! wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Majid
Noora is indeed a beautiful mare! I saw her at the Royal Jaafar Stud after the Mideast show, and she is exquisite! I have a few photo's I took of her, but the lighting was in the late afternoon, and she is in the shadows, and I did not capture her too well. Hopefully someone can share good photo's of her on this thread.

In addition to Nibrass, and Samerai, she is the dam of Al Mosawama, a nice 2003 colt by Ansata Safeer.

Waseemat Jaafar, is a maternal sister to Noora, by Ansata Safeer, and is also a stunning mare.

Alef Mabrouk to Al Jaafar Stud on these wonderful mares. Masha`allah. May they continue to give them many healthy and beautiful foals.

Majid
I have some video of Noora from the stud presentation, unfortunally it's not that good, but at least it's possible to see this wonderful mare smile.gif

Video of Noora

It might take some time to download...
C_Ma
I found these two pictures of Noora online...

photos: Gigi Grasso

Wahag
QUOTE (C_Ma @ Dec 19 2005, 11:44 AM)
I found these two pictures of Noora online...

photos: Gigi Grasso

Thank you Christina, she is lovely, I really like Ak El Sennari, and hope more SE breeders to utilize more the Babson SE blood.

Are you still in Qatar? post some pic from your travel to Jordan and Qatar. and try to come to Kuwait.

Mohamed
C_Ma
Dear Mohamed,

Hope you are doing well?!? smile.gif

I am not in the middle east at the moment, but spending a few months in California. I will be back in Qatar for the International show, and then back to Jordan again. If I still got some money and time left I will for sure visit Kuwait!! Hope to meet you there! wink.gif

Kind Regards,
Christina cool.gif

Samurai Jaafar (Almonito x Noora)
azale_girl
Hi Again

We are proud to announce that Simeon Safra (AK El Sennari x Ibtehag Albadeia) has now foaled for us a stunning bay/grey colt by Asfour. He is absolutely devine.
smile.gif

kind regards
Caroline Hungerford

Azale Arabians
NSW, Australia
AH +61 2 65856783
Ralph
Congratulations...I am very jealous, as this is a nice pedigree blend of three of my favorite farms. smile.gif
Bakr
Hello Carolina
congratulations for the arrival of the new boy he looks soo pretty and what a wonderful pedigree wishing him all the good luck
regards
Bakr
Guest_JMO_*
Congratulations as well from me on this wonderful son of Asfour. With his unique pedigree he has a very bright future ahead and I look forward to following him in the years to come. As you may know I'm a huge supporter of the dam line and with Hannan as well as Ibtehag Albadeia behind him he is standing on a solid foundation. What a wonderful early Xmas present.....All the best for him and be sure to give him a special name.
Guest_aliaalhussein_*
Sorry to\learn Sennari died, he was very beautiful, correct, and a sweet person too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.