Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mb Bayleena,mb Madanah,mb Adallah Anyone?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Sliver
Does anyone know who has these mares, pictures etc? We have their halfsister and are curious of them. I'll try to post pictures of MB Hallanah.

A little over weight but this mare is a moving powerhouse. She never seems to do anything in half measures. Always bouncing all over the place. My mother is not a grey fan but after seeing this mare go, has tried to claim her! ha ha

Any help would be appreciated!

Dara
Sliver
I can't seem to get them posted wink.gif I'll see if I can figure out something else to get them up here.

Dara
cindymac
Here are a few shots of MB Hallanah...
cindymac
Here is one more...

I have seen this mare and took these pics of her. Despite her weight condition here she is one gorgeous mare and moves with incredible power and stride. I know that Dara is getting her weight down slowly and when this mare is in shape she will be even more stunning! The pics do not do her justice but do give an idea of her....very classy mare! smile.gif

Cindy
Allison of Talaria
Dear Dara,

Your mare is beautiful--a little diet is a good idea, but you can see her beauty even at this weight!

As for her sisters, MB Madanah was sold in January, 2005, to Ian Woodward of Rogers, Montana, USA. MB Bayleena was exported to Qatar in 1994, and I have found no further information on her. MB Adallah was sold by the Forbises to Giuseppe Fontanella in July of 2004.

Hope this helps...you might try Mr. Woodward for photos of that sister--or Fontanella for photos of Adallah.

Allison of Talaria
Sliver
Hi Allison,

I got ahold of Ansata and they sent me a picture of Adallah. She was a nice mare as well. I'm going to try and find Mr. Woodwards address and write him.

I thought all of them had been exported actually!

I wonder what happened to Bayleena??? NO progeny either right?

Dara
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.