Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday, Tous Crins!
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Majid
Dear Christine,

Hoping you have a wonderful birthday!! We always enjoy the photo's you share with us!!

Majid
windamere
Happy birthday Christine. I hope it's a jolly one being pampered by hubby. Good luck on restoring all the data lost in your computer crash.
Wishing you a fabulous year ahead!
Sharon
Dieter
Happy Birthday Christine

and many more to come! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif You share a birthday with my 23 year old daughter who was born at 7:29 pm so many years ago tongue.gif Wishing you a great day and a great evening with hopefully some time to enjoy your horses too! biggrin.gif

Best Wishes,
Rakis Mom
Happy Birthday from the gang at Rakis Arabians smile.gif
Hugs,
Linda
heidip
Happy Birthday!!
Sandy Wilt
Hey Christine! Happy Birthday from all of us here at Ghost of a Chance Ranch! Sadats Espresso sends you a warm nuzzle, & 'Lefty' drank a Corona in your honor! (he is such an unrepentant delinquent!) Hope you had a nice day riding Shadow, & Dan takes you somewhere nice for dinner!

Sandy & the gang
MAXHOPEMIME
Happy Birthday Christine!!
Chris w/Rakis "kids"
Chiron
WHAT ohmy.gif Another year already laugh.gif
Hope you had a wonderful day enjoying the beautiful weather cool.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Gari
Dear Christine,

Have a terrific Birthday! Looking forward to more pictures, too!
CarolHMaginn
Happy Birthday Christine!!!

Looking forward to seeing you more and to more videos and photos!!!

Carol Maginn
HLM
Dear Christine

Hapy birthday and many more in good health and happiness. Also I thank you for those lovely photos you shared with us.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Aabian Farms
Robert 1
Hi Christine,

We would like to join in wishing you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. biggrin.gif

Robert,
EHAP
Nancy P
Happy, happy BIRTHDAY, Christine!! Wishing you and your horsey friends much happiness in the coming years!

Best birthday wishes,

Nancy P.
Rakis Mom
I received an email from Christine on Saturday. It seems her computer crashed and she was at the library responding to emails and such. Hopefully, she will get her computer fixed and be back online soon. I am sure she will be happy to see all the well wishers posts!
Linda
jsimicek
Happy Birthday Christine!

Jane & Sandy
tousCrins
Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday. It is so nice what arabitis can do, so many friends.
I haven't been online for a while as Linda said. I lost the C drive and am writing from the library.
I really hope to recover the drive because I have some of my horses pictures and their ancestors I really love.

Christine
corbinmk
Happy Birthday, Tous Crins! smile.gif
Abbasiyah
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Christine! Another Scorpio!!! Ha... at my age my birthday remains a state secret ph34r.gif

Judi
touscrins
Hi Judi,

Thank you.
Are you one too? You don't need to give the year!

Christine - still at the library
lise and youcef
! Happy anniversaire Tous Crins !

Vous etes la bienvenue chez nous des que vous passez en France smile.gif

Lise et youcef
touscrins
Bonjours Lise et Youcef,

Comment va l'etalon?
Il a du beaucoup changer.

Merci beaucoup pour l'invitation!

Christine
abbasiyahGuest
Hi Christine,

Sorry about your computer! Yes, I'm a Scorpio too... 9th of November ph34r.gif

So is Lisa Lacy, Walter Schimanski was as well, and Don & Judy Forbis.... Scorpio's Rule biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
lise et youcef
Hello Christine,

L'etalon est encore un poulain, il se porte bien et ne comprend que l'anglais alors :P

Au plaisir de vous revoir aux Etats Unis !

Lise et Youcef
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.