Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Wanted To Share Some Photos
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
CarolHMaginn
I recently visited a friend to visit her horses and her new foals... I thought this was a cute baby and thought I'd share...
CarolHMaginn
And here is a photo of the filly's dam - she was just so pretty...
Connie
Wow, they are both beautiful, Carol!

Love the baby, the width between the eyes, and tiny muzzle!

Who are they?

Connie
CarolHMaginn
Connie,

Yes they are!!! The mare is owned by Leon and Glenda Klimitchek of Halletsville, Texas. She is named CCA Shah Moniet (Glenda just calls her "Moniet") and her sire is named Kamshah. Kamshah was sired by Amaal and was out of an Ibn Morafic daughter. This mare's grand sire on the dam side is a black stallion named AK Khazar - so its neat that she has a black gene so close up in her pedigree. That horse was sired by Moniet El Sharaf...

The baby filly is out of Moniet and is by Glenda's stallion - The Shamin. Who is very beautiful and athetic. In fact I was at the North Texas Arabian Horse Club Shootout this weekend (yesterday) and watched one of his son's win his hunter class - beautiful horse - I will have to post that photo too...

Glad you like the photos - I actually also went over to see this mare because Glenda has her for sale! Can you believe it!? She is selling the mare but says she is going to keep the foal. She is dying to get a palamino mare since she has recently gotton enthused about palamino arabian crosses, and so she is going to sell Moniet... I told her she should just keep her because its really hard to find Amaal grand daughters who are that nice and dishy and who can move...

Anyway - we did have alot of fun hanging out and seeing all the lovely horses and Glenda's magnificent farm. She has hundreds of beautiful acres with deer and all kinds of wildlife on the property - I will have to post more photos of her place too...

Carol
windamere
Dear Carol,
Very beautiful photos, as always! The filly that I'd mentioned wanting you to photograph is now at Willow Breeze and being started under saddle. She also is for sale and will sell in foal to Imperial Saturn. (EBC breeding) Will try to get Ed to post a photo of her from when she was at Omni. I guess we should wait for spring shed out and have Sami's photos updated at the same time. Will keep in touch on that. Your photos will be representing Sami in the AHT and AHW stallion issues as well as the new Gigi Grasso book.
Sabbath blessings,
Sharon
Nancy P
Wow! Now that's what I call a "teacup" muzzle! Nice width between the eyes too - very cute!

ha ha I was just about to post some new pics myself, but I think I'll wait awhile - don't want my baby to be compared with THAT little cutie! wink.gif

Nancy P.
CarolHMaginn
Gosh isn't she cute though! And quite a mover with Zaghoul in the pedigree and a bunch of other nice moving horses... Funny Glenda had just said she could never get good photos of her babies at that age (she is 5 months now) and we were really lucky to get that one!!!

Nancy - post your photos - that is always fun to see...

Carol
windamere
Dear Carol,
I think I'll also reconside rposting photos. Can't compete. But perhaps we may still work out something with photography.
Sabbath blessings,
Sharon
CarolHMaginn
Sharon,

Oh gosh... you are so kind... I am sure you are kidding and I hope you post some photos... I can't wait to see Sami again at Jane's!!! I am so happy he is winning everything too!!! Glenda was telling me how great he was looking in Beeville and that he was really cleaning up all the ribbons! Are you coming out to the Christmas Show? We are going to have trophes again!!!

Carol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.