Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is This Great Looking Filly?
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
mattiGuest
Dear forum

I clicked on the banner from "the arabian garden" and saw this new filly off which I have never heard off. Its like she shows up from nowhere. She looks pretty incredible on the pics. Can anybody tell me more about her as she also has a very interesting pedigree. Looks like Paris could be very interesting again with lots of new contenders.

thanks
Matti
Axel
She indeed looks like a very remarkable youngster. Saw that she is by Khidar out of an Estashan Ibn Estopa mare. That is wonderful about Paris, at the last moment very strong contenders that were not at Aachen, Towerlands or Borgloon are popping up to attend that show.
Oliver
Yes, great looking filly!
Can't wait to see her at a show.

© Laura Gosh
natalieGuest
hi all

I saw Bilkis Begum yesterday. Actually I went to look at another horse and suddenly this filly sticked her head out of the window. WOW... What a face she has!!
Wish I could have taken her home...
Unfortuately i can not see her in Paris but she is one to cheer for.
HorseranchGuest
I hope she still will be at The Arabian Garden on december 18th ... when we pay them a visit ....
rolleyes.gif
Hanne
woow.. nice filly AND nice trainer! Are there more pictures from her?
Jonas S.Guest
Hey Hanne , I know you like the horses but I think you allways like much more the men tongue.gif smile.gif Have a nice evening JONAS
Tom Oben
We would like to wish Bilkis, Philippe and the rest of the Arabian Garden-team good luck in Paris.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.