Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zirrocco Arabians New Acquisition
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
zirrocco
We are happy to announce our new acquisition: CKM Rasheeka, a straight Egyptians, 15.1 hand, 3 year old grey filly.

Rasheeka joins Sillk Rose, Stirring Rendition (both full siblings to Ibn El Tareef) and Silkk Watercolors Z (Imperial Al Kamar x Silkk Rose). Rasheeka (call name 'Chanel') will be bred to Silkk Watercolors next Spring. A photo of Rasheeka appears below.

Thank you Doug Barker and Woody Marshall of Checkmate Arabians in Palo Cedro, CA for letting us acquire this lovely filly!

CKM Rasheeka
CarolHMaginn
Congratulations to Zirrocco on your new acquisition!!! That is wonderful news!!! Hope you have wonderful success with her in the future! Where are you located?

Carol Maginn
zirrocco
Hi, Carol,

Thank you for your congratulations!

We are not far from you -- we are north of Austin about 38 miles -- in Florence, just outside of Georgetown, TX. We have
40 acres of ranch land that is unusually flat and fertile for the Hill Country of Texas.

I must engage your services at some point to take pictures of my little herd. They are awesome movers and it is beyond my ability to capture their images in any way that does them service.

BTW, Silkk Rose (Haydaya El Tareef x Taja Moniet) is in foal to Ecaho for a March foal; she is booked to Laheeb for 2006. We are slowly growing into a nice little Arabian ranch!

Best,

Patricia
Majid
Patricia,

Congratulations on your new filly! Keep up this buying and breeding and you will have a huge farm! Since you moved to Texas, you are well on your way to becoming a major breeder!!

May they bring you lots of joy!! I hope that you and Carol can get together soon!

Majid
CarolHMaginn
QUOTE (zirrocco @ Dec 5 2005, 07:16 PM)
Hi, Carol,

Thank you for your congratulations!

We are not far from you -- we are north of Austin about 38 miles -- in Florence, just outside of Georgetown, TX. We have
40 acres of ranch land that is unusually flat and fertile for the Hill Country of Texas.

I must engage your services at some point to take pictures of my little herd. They are awesome movers and it is beyond my ability to capture their images in any way that does them service.

BTW, Silkk Rose (Haydaya El Tareef x Taja Moniet) is in foal to Ecaho for a March foal; she is booked to Laheeb for 2006.  We are slowly growing into a nice little Arabian ranch!

Best,

Patricia

Pat!

I thought that was you! Your last name is memorable!!! So you are in Florence! Neat - I pass you every weekend on my way up to see my mare in Dallas! I can't wait to see all your horses in March!!! We can celebrate our babies!!! There are very few SE breeders near me, so its nice to finally be getting some neighbors!!! YAY!!! Actually I work close to Round Rock and would LOVE to move up north by you!!!

Talk to you soon!

Carol
zirrocco
Majid and Carol,

So good to hear from you!

It was a childhood dream of mine to own a ranch and breed top-quality Arabian horses. When I was (recently) a software architect in Washington DC, it seemed a fleeting dream at best. ...But now, here I am! Wow!

It is such a joy to care for my own horses, to handle and train them as I prefer. It is especially gratifying to see them respond so well to the training, to be eager for more interaction. Majid, they are indeed a joy -- even though they can be tremendously meddlesome -- carrying off muck buckets, brooms, and shovels in their desire to entertain themselves. (Why is it only the boys do these things???)

Hope you can visit us!
Nancy P
Congratulations, Zirrocco, on acquiring your lovely filly AND on fullfilling your dream of having your own farm. smile.gif

Another friend of mine recently acquired a nice young mare that is closely related to yours - the mare CKM Maarhala Moon, out of a maternal sister to your nice filly. If your filly moves like her mare, you are doubly blessed! smile.gif

Have fun enjoying your horses,

Nancy P.
Tous crins
Hi Nancy and Patricia,

I saw Maar Hala Moon at Checkmate and she is one of the most beuatiful mare I have ever seen. She was stunning. I will follow her life and progeny forever. I am a true fan.

Christine

PS. I am eagerly waiting for Carol or somebody else to post pictures of her.
CarolHMaginn
Nancy,

Where is the filly? If in TX I'll go get some photos, or if in Arkansas - maybe Lisa Brady or Nancy can go get some nice photos for us... I'd love to see her as well...

Carol
Nancy P
I do have a photo that I took of Maarhala Moon that I took while in Texas a couple of weeks ago. She really is a beautiful, class A kind of mare. smile.gif I will post it when I get home this afternoon. Candi takes most of her own photos and does a great job, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if Carol came by and took some as well. smile.gif

Best regards,

Nancy
CarolHMaginn
Oh gosh - I didn't realize it was Candi's new acquisition... she is definity and artist when it comes to photography. Well Nancy - if its a nice photo - definiately post it (assuming Candi doesn't mind though).
Tous crins
Hi Carol and Nacy,

that mare blew me away, and I was seriously thinking of buying her but I would not have done her justice. She deserves the best stallion on earth. It is already happening as Checkmate announced on their website she will be bred to Baarez.

Can't wait to see the result!

Christine
Nancy P
Yes, she is, in fact, going to Baarez. Should be a beautiful, good moving baby. I will post the photo on a separate thread a little later - Feels like we're hijacking Zirrocco's good news!

In fact, I just remembered I have another pic of Maarhala Moon that Candi sent me before the mare came home to her that I can post. Carol, I think you will find that she looks a great deal like Maaria - definitely the same Maar Hala look.

Nancy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.