Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apollopalooza
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Cheryl L
I know that he is not an egyptian, but, this is a great loss of a tremendous athlete. He had a setback that he could not recover from. My condolences to the Rookers and Mollers and everyone involved with this great horse. Cheryl
CarolHMaginn
He was a great horse, and a loss to the Arabian World. The Rookers are wonderful people. My heart goes out the them and to the Mollers. If it were not for the Rookers, I wouldn't have had MY OWN first purebred Arabian. They accepted my offer on my mare in 2000 and it changed my life forever. The mare I purchased did have some SE blood (though a small amount). But because I loved that mare - I ended up buying more and more horses. It only takes one to get you hooked, and then - well - you know that it goes...

QUOTE (cmlshamal @ Dec 28 2005, 04:44 PM)
I know that he is not an egyptian, but, this is a great loss of a tremendous athlete. He had a setback that he could not recover from. My condolences to the Rookers and Mollers and everyone involved with this great horse.  Cheryl
Nancy P
That's awful! That is just so sad.

My deepest sympathy to all who loved and cared for Apollopalooza.

Nancy P.
majestik1
QUOTE (cmlshamal @ Dec 28 2005, 10:44 PM)
I know that he is not an egyptian, but, this is a great loss of a tremendous athlete. He had a setback that he could not recover from. My condolences to the Rookers and Mollers and everyone involved with this great horse.  Cheryl

OMG what happened to him he was such a great performance stallion how aweful for the Mollers and Rookers please accept my sincerest condolences on his passing
CarolHMaginn
He had fractured his leg some time ago, but everyone hoped he would recover and return a breeding stallion - even if he couldn't be shown again... As i understand it he was doing well, but then had a setback... Very sad...

QUOTE (majestik1 @ Dec 28 2005, 05:25 PM)
I know that he is not an egyptian, but, this is a great loss of a tremendous athlete. He had a setback that he could not recover from. My condolences to the Rookers and Mollers and everyone involved with this great horse.† Cheryl

OMG what happened to him he was such a great performance stallion how aweful for the Mollers and Rookers please accept my sincerest condolences on his passing

sad.gif
majestik1
QUOTE (CarolHMaginn @ Dec 28 2005, 11:59 PM)
He had fractured his leg some time ago, but everyone hoped he would recover and return a breeding stallion - even if he couldn't be shown again... As i understand it he was doing well, but then had a setback...  Very sad...

QUOTE (majestik1 @ Dec 28 2005, 05:25 PM)

sad.gif

i'm so sorry to hear that i know Carla and her mom and dad loved that horse and to loose him so early when his career as a stallion was just begining it's heart breaking no matter how you look at it. BARB
Cheryl L
He wound up foundering very badly. When he was turned out in the round pen, the foundered hoof was severly injured. Carol, I agree they are great people. The woman that trained my horse under saddle used to work there. Cheryl
majestik1
that is such a shame indeed it seems to be a year of people loosing their great horses sometimes way too soon. once again please forward my condolences to the Mollers and the Rookers on this profound loss. BARB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.