Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Faahim (full Brother Of Farres)
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Does anyone has pictures of Faahim?? Anaza el farid x shameerah

Where he is located etc

Thanks in advance
I believe that Faahim (owned by M. A Al Tobaishi of Saudi Arabia) is recently deceased after he severely injured himself as they were loading him into a horse van at the airport upon his return (from the USA) to Saudi. sad.gif
JMO
Is Faahim the sire of Fayrid, the new colt that Forest Hill has recently imported to Aust. ?
Yes, Faahim is that colt's sire.
That 's sad news.

Has anyone pictures of him.
Guest_Nicki_*
Look: Fahim
Fahim
Thank you!!!
JMO
Niki thanks for doing that link and I notice that Faahim is out of an MFA Mareekh Amir daughter. From what I have heard MFA Mareekh Amir died quiet young but he seems to crop up in some very " typey" horses one of which is SH- Reba who was recently imp to Australia. Can any one else share knowledge or photos of any other MFA Mareekh Amir prodgeny as I would love to see more of this line. And has any one seen him and would like to share their thoughts.
Nasser
Dear JMO,

Rowayeh by MFA Mareekh Amir has just won the Israeli National Reserve Champion Mare title and you can see the pictures of this mare on the Israeli Nationals report here on the "International" section.

I'll try to upload her picture and hope it works.

Best Regards,

Nasser
Nasser
Athor Pictures of Rowayeh can be seen on the website of Ms. Thalyssa Fabre.

Here are the links:

Trot
Stand
Head & Neck

Nasser
JMO
Thankyou Nasser for shareing those photo's with us. I was trying to find her but couldn't find the link. From the few horses I have seen with this bloodline I now understand why people are drawn to them.They sure have a refinement and dry desert look about them. Do you know if this mare has been bred yet and if so what bloodlines were used ?
Nasser
Dear JMO,

The Mare is owned by Mr. Kobie Zeranski. Mr. Zeranski stands three stallions at his place (KZ Alone by Imperial Madheen, Safeen By Ibn Safinaz and Tabari) and uses outside stallions too. I don't know whom he had breed Rowayah with but I'll try to find out and inform you!
dunlapfamily1
I own the dam of Rowayah, and yes she has been bred and has produced one foal to date by the stallion Imtaarif. He is now a gelding, but is very correct and typy. He is shown below as a weanling.
melp
Rowayah ( not Rowayeh) is owned by Mr.Kobi Zirinski of KZ Arabians/Israel
She has had 7 foals to date.
1. IM Amen Ra ( Imtaarif) bay Stallion ( 2004)
2. KZ Zamzam (Imtaarif) bay Stallion (2005) , standing in Israel);
3. KZ Armatan (KZ Alone by Imperial Madheen) grey Stallion ( 2006), standing in Israel);
4. KZ Tahira (Tabari) grey Mare ( 2007) , standing at KZ Arabians/Israel)
5. KZ Trowyah (Tabari) grey Mare (2008) standing at Gan-Bar Arabians/Israel;
6. KZ Saraab ( Sahji Al Naif) grey Stallion (2009) , standing at Classic Touch Arabians/Germany;
7. KZ Alia Bint Rowayah ( KZ Alone ) 2010 ,black Filly , sadly died in 2011;

Here is a picture of Rowayah's daughter KZ Trowyah owned by Ora Gan-Bar , taken by Shira Yeger in April 2012;
JoeFerriss
QUOTE (melp @ Apr 19 2012, 10:21 AM) *
Rowayah ( not Rowayeh) is owned by Mr.Kobi Zirinski of KZ Arabians/Israel
She has had 7 foals to date.
1. IM Amen Ra ( Imtaarif) bay Stallion ( 2004)
2. KZ Zamzam (Imtaarif) bay Stallion (2005) , standing in Israel);
3. KZ Armatan (KZ Alone by Imperial Madheen) grey Stallion ( 2006), standing in Israel);
4. KZ Tahira (Tabari) grey Mare ( 2007) , standing at KZ Arabians/Israel)
5. KZ Trowyah (Tabari) grey Mare (2008) standing at Gan-Bar Arabians/Israel;
6. KZ Saraab ( Sahji Al Naif) grey Stallion (2009) , standing at Classic Touch Arabians/Germany;
7. KZ Alia Bint Rowayah ( KZ Alone ) 2010 ,black Filly , sadly died in 2011;

Here is a picture of Rowayah's daughter KZ Trowyah owned by Ora Gan-Bar , taken by Shira Yeger in April 2012;

It is also interesting to note that Rowayah is of the rare Kuhaylah Hallawiyah [Kellawia] strain coming from the Tahawi Bedouin via the mare Futna a foundation mare of the famed Hamdan Stud in Egypt. Rowayah's female line goes to the mare Bint Futna II, (Hamdan x Futna) an exquisitely fine mare of great beauty. Bint Futna II has 4 prized granddaughters to cary on her line and the lovely bay mare Fahda EAO imported to the U.S. is one of them, the female line of Rowayah.
melp
QUOTE (JoeFerriss @ Apr 19 2012, 01:25 PM) *
It is also interesting to note that Rowayah is of the rare Kuhaylah Hallawiyah [Kellawia] strain coming from the Tahawi Bedouin via the mare Futna a foundation mare of the famed Hamdan Stud in Egypt. Rowayah's female line goes to the mare Bint Futna II, (Hamdan x Futna) an exquisitely fine mare of great beauty. Bint Futna II has 4 prized granddaughters to cary on her line and the lovely bay mare Fahda EAO imported to the U.S. is one of them, the female line of Rowayah.

Mr.Ferriss ,
This is very interesting information.
Do you, by any chance , have a picture of Fahda EAO? I am taking care of Rowayah at KZ Arabians and have purchased her 1. granddaughter ( of the female line).
KZ Salma ( Sawfan Al Nasser x KZ Tahera by Tabari x Rowayah). I registered Rowayah on several data-bases , but found little media on the net (MFA Mareekh Amir only 1 pic for example)
I have purchased almost the whole serious of The Straight Egyptian Reference Books - but couldn't find Fahda EAO so far.

Any information you can give me about Rowayah will be greatly appreciated. She is a superb mare , extremely beautiful ( uncommon beauty with a somewhat longer head ) and a deeply expressive , to me she sticks out .
I would always be able to recognize her , such a charismatic beauty - like a Kate Moss - a different kind of beauty with character that leaves you mesmerized.

Here is a picture of KZ Salma at about 6 months ( she just turned Yearling).

Melanie
melp
[quote name='melp' post='392288' date='May 23 2012, 12:06 PM']Mr.Ferriss ,
melp
KZ Shinaz,grey (2002)
Here at KZ Arabians we have a Faahim daughter out of MB Maralia ( Imperial Immarouf x Bint Shalia ).
A beautiful typey mare , very dishy head,long neck,huge black eyes - temperamental - and relatively small for an arabian these days.
Every visitor stops to look at her. She is a great beauty.
Does anyone have a picture of Faahim?
Imke79
ZITAT(melp @ May 23 2012, 11:06 AM) *
Mr.Ferriss ,
This is very interesting information.
Do you, by any chance , have a picture of Fahda EAO? I am taking care of Rowayah at KZ Arabians and have purchased her 1. granddaughter ( of the female line).
KZ Salma ( Sawfan Al Nasser x KZ Tahera by Tabari x Rowayah). I registered Rowayah on several data-bases , but found little media on the net (MFA Mareekh Amir only 1 pic for example)
I have purchased almost the whole serious of The Straight Egyptian Reference Books - but couldn't find Fahda EAO so far.

Any information you can give me about Rowayah will be greatly appreciated. She is a superb mare , extremely beautiful ( uncommon beauty with a somewhat longer head ) and a deeply expressive , to me she sticks out .
I would always be able to recognize her , such a charismatic beauty - like a Kate Moss - a different kind of beauty with character that leaves you mesmerized.

Here is a picture of KZ Salma at about 6 months ( she just turned Yearling).

Melanie

Melanie, have a look here:

http://www.sunvalleyarabians.org/mares.html

If you'd like to see more pics of her, you may contact Holly of Sun Valley Arabians who is also a member of this site (just search for SunValleyArabians in the member section).

Kind regards,
Imke
Peggy
We have a daughter from MFA Mareekh Amir x Fahda EAO at stud. Will be bred next year to our young straight egyptian stallion Tariq al Salaam (Ali Pasha x GR Madeleine).
Niki thanks for doing that link and I notice that Faahim is out of an MFA Mareekh Amir daughter. From what I have heard MFA Mareekh Amir died quiet young but he seems to crop up in some very " typey" horses one of which is SH- Reba who was recently imp to Australia. Can any one else share knowledge or photos of any other MFA Mareekh Amir prodgeny as I would love to see more of this line. And has any one seen him and would like to share their thoughts.
[/quote]
Egyptian Star
MFA Mareekh Amir was by *El Mareekh out of a Egyptian Prince Dam. The *El Mareekh line is very prepotent, since I have been perserving this connection for over 20 years. It produces very beautiful moving horse. It was know by many breeders that the Egyptian Prince Daughters always seemed to produce more of the stallions characters they were bred to.
Just an observation over the years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.