Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Very Sad Day In Kuwait
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Wahag
The emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmad al-Sabah, has died.

Sheikh Jaber, had led the country since December 1977. Under his leadership the country has grown and we all enjoyed one of the world's highest standards of living.

We are all in Kuwait very sad to lose our brloved emir and will never forget his white hands.

A 40-day period of mourning has been declared and government offices will be closed for three days.

Mohamed Awad Khaled
Kuwait
CarolHMaginn
Dear Mohamed,

I am extremely sorry for your and your country's loss. The Emir sounded was a wonderful person and a great leader and I will pray for all of you - that you may recover from this sad time.

Our prayers are with you...

Carol and Reilly Maginn
Nadj al Nur
It is a loss to the whole world when such a man dies.Our thoughts and praters are with you and your country.
Our condolances to the family of the Emir.
Cathy Rochon
HLM
Also we wish to send our sincere condolences to the Family of the Emir and the people of Kuwait. Men of such quality always present a great loss.
I pray that the former Crown Prince will continue in the spirit and work of the beloved Emir.

Bill and Hansi Heck-Melnyk
Serenity Arabian Farms
almuntaha
My deepest condolences to the family and all people in Kuwait, what a great loss for a great countrie!

Christian & Petra Kesseböhmer
Al Muntaha Arabians
Guest_Al Moussami_*
Azizi Mohamad
Allah a3takoum be oumro..I like to join all your friends to express my deepest sympathy for you,the Sabah Family and the people of Kuwait...May he rest in peace...
Akhouk
Bachir
diane
It was sad indeed to hear of this news. My thoughts are with the Kuwaiti people during this time. As a mark of respect, particularly where I work as well as Australia wide, the Australian flag was flown at half mast.
Stacey
My sympathy also to the family of the Emir and to the people of Kuwait.
God bless you all in this sad time.

Regards,
Stacey
Imhotep Arabians
Dear Mohamed,

My deepest sympathies go out to all the people of Kuwait on the loss of the Emir. This is a sad time and my prayers are with you all

God Bless

Claudia
Imhotep Arabians
Guest_Robert 1_*
Mohamed,
Our heart felt sympathy to the people of Kuwait and our condolancies to the family of Emir.

Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Guest_tiawarra_*
Hello Mohamed,

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy to the peoples of Kuwait.

Debbie Comini, Australia
Aleksi
When a light goes out, there is sorrow.
After sorrow has passed, the memory of the light remains.

Our sincere sympathies with all the people in Kuwait.
Oliver & Aleksi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.