Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mb Mayal
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Hugh
Hello everone, any information on this stallion, where was he bred , did his mother produce any other foals that have gone on to do anything, any pictures or peoples thoughts,thanks in advance Hugh
sarri
QUOTE (Hugh @ Mar 4 2006, 08:20 AM)
Hello everone, any information on this stallion, where was he bred , did his mother produce any other foals that have gone on to do anything, any pictures or peoples thoughts,thanks in advance Hugh

MB stands for MOntebello so i would say he was born in canada but knowing what i know about montebello it makes me sick to admitt they were canadian
Carol Maginn
Here is one of his mother's other babies - Farid Nile Dream - and you can see a list of her accomplishments... She is Gorgeous!!!

http://www.deshazerarabians.com/mares/farid_nile_dream.html

Also - her other daughter Mmecca by Al Baraki - was just named Senior Champion mare at the UAE show. You can find it on SE.com this month - click on he banner for that show...

Both of these lovely mares were bred by Judy Guess of Harper TX.

One of her sons is owned by Timberlake Farms (Aka Jennifer Keller), and he will be featured this month in Liz Salmon's article in the Arabian Horse World.

Hope this helps!

Carol Maginn
Hugh
Hi Carol, Thank you very much for the information you gave me it was very enjoyable to see that his mother is not just a one horse wonder, BIG thanks biggrin.gif, and then i see that you are Bear Creek arabians that made me smile biggrin.gif i love the Kehilan horses they are so sexy, and you have three mares bred buy them you are soooo lucky i hope you have some wonderful foals this year BIG biggrin.gif biggrin.gif and best regards Hugh
CarolHMaginn
Hugh!!!

I am glad to have helped you!!! Yes I have Prima Bella KA, Makhnifique KA, and KA Sultan Raqwa.

Rawqa is going to foal any day -and that baby will be a full sibling to Makhnifique KA!!! That foal will be offered for sale! You should come see her! I didn't get much sleep last night - as I was sleeping with my monitor all night! Every noise woke me up!

Also my Anaza Bay Shahh daughter is due to foal to a Kehilan stallion in the next two weeks! She is in foal to Marquis I. Should be a very exotic baby.

I also have a colt by Marquis I and out of Prima Bella KA and he is for sale too! He will be competing at the EE and will be in the Jewel of the Nile sale...

Come on over and see my babies! And come see Imperial Maysama and Farid Nile Dream in person at Deshazer Arabians! They are having an Open House on March 25th!

Carol

ps: Attached is a recent photo of my Marquis I colt and his sire ...he will be 9 months on March 11th. I can't wait to see his pretty face and big black eyes once his face is all white like his daddy!
Sumerlan
Hugh:

I have been told that MB Mayal and MB Maymaara, owned at the time by Montebello but sold through a series of auctions from 1997-1998, were born in Texas at Cabreah International which used to be located near Tomball, Texas. MB Maymaara is Mayal's older full sister and is located in Magnolia, Texas, owned by Sumerlan Egyptian Arabians. I am attaching photos of both MB Maymaara and her 2005 filly by *Farid Nile Moon for your interest.

Sumerlan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.