Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What A Pleasure It Is To The Eyes
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
HLM
Dear Friends

the photo of that georgeous horse ridden, shown here at the start of the forum is such a pleasure to my eyes, and I feel certain, yours too. Who is the horse and the rider please?

Could may be others of you also post your ridden/driven SE Arabian, or other egyptian related ones,so that we all can take note and enjoy it. There must be many endurance horses,riders. Let us enjoy what you enjoy so much right here over this wonderful forum.

thanks for your kind input

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Najim el Arab
Dear Hansi,

not in competition, but for sure LOTS OF FUN... !!!

Abu Arab (Ibn Amaal x Bint Romanaa) from Belgium.
MAXHOPEMIME
Hansi, Here are two pics that are special to me. If i'm successful the first is The Renegade with Amy Thorburn up. Owned by Rakis Taken by Tous Crins And the second is of his son Too The Maxx, my gelding with Amy his trainer taking a stroll after school. Taken by RakisMom
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

And one more of Maxx and Amy. Maxx is going to be my husbands trail buddy and maybe in a few years I'll get to show him in dressage, He's only 4 and still just a big Baby Huey Click to view attachment
cindymac
Hi Hansi,

Here are a couple pics of RHA Hearts Afyre. He is a gelding that I sold to a wonderful horsewoman who is an avid endurance rider. His breeding is interesting in that he is a Shamruk grandson through his dam and he carries a lot of Babson blood via his sire. His non-egyptian lines are primarily crabbet.

These pictures are taken from his first year out in Endurance. These pics are taken at Elk Valley Pennsylvania. He qualified for the Nationals in Kentucky that year and placed a close third in his division. His biggest attribute is his recovery times...he is amazing!

Also, of interest...I sold her an SE 4 year old Silvereen/Ben Malik grandson and he is on his first training ride today!!! She is very impressed with his bravery and his spirit as well, he has even better recovery times that RHA Hearts Afyre. What is even more interesting is the she was a Morgan person. Still has and breeds Morgans but is drawn to the Arab.

In fact, she called me one day on her cell phone from a location in the Rockies where she had just crossed a rough river carrying her collie dog across the saddle. The Morgans refused and that crazy ol Arab just dug in and went across....go figure!!! LOL

I am very proud of both horses that I have sold her but she deserves great credit as well as she is an incredible horse person and always puts the horse first.

Cindy
HLM
Hi Najim

did you not buy this beautiful stallion at the Glennloch Sale in 1992?
Someone from Belgium did. What a georgeous pedigree, I know many of his ancestors in the flesh. What a pleasure to see how you and Abu Arab enjoyes
the ride. And he is a kuhaylan'Ajuz(Rodan) that powerful strain.

Please tell us more, show us more, let our readers see and study how that excellent Gleannloch breeding still does not lie.Tom McNair would have been so proud, but I guess he is now looking down to you and Abu Arab, just sitting there "smiling" wanting to hear and see more.

Good luck, all the best and God bless you an Abu Arab

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms.
HLM
Dear Maxhopemimi.

Please have a shorter name, my fingers are getting numb.

What georgous horses, and what excellent riders. sitting so well in the saddle,
and with it those nice hands. O how I wish to see them at the Ee in a class, and for all others to see them too.

Good luck, keep on going and God bless you

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
Yes dear Cindy, you can be so proud. I congratulate the new owners for having such keen eyes for such good Arabian horses. continue to let us all know more, and best of luck. Its just such a pleasure to read all your posts. You made my day.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Georgia
Hey Cindy,
What a powerful looking horse, incredible... and you figure this guy has to be pretty fit also, what heartgirth.. don't you think Hansi?

Enjoying everyones pictures.. this is great to see.

Georgia
Rakis Mom
Hansi,
Thank you for the compliment on Renagade, Maxx and my daugher Amy! She does wonderful things with these Egyptians.

I wish we were rich and could take our horses to the EE, but unfortunately I am not. With Amy's wedding in August and 2 regionals I just can't do it.

Instead, we are going to try for Sport Horse Nationals! Boy! To come away with a national performance title would be my dream for Amy and Renagade! They have worked so hard and are a beautiful pair.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Linda
Tous crins
Great to see Maxx under saddle!
I love those Renagade babies.

Here is his brother (by Renagade) - Al Ghazal - soon to be under saddle. He just turned 4 last week.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
MAXHOPEMIME
Love the Renagade babies temperment too! Maxx is a seet natured all around good guy, and Christine I don't know to many people out there who would be able to pony their 4 year old stallion off of a mare and go all the places you do!

Chris
Tous crins
Hi Chris,

Ghazal amazes me everytime too. He is different when "working". He comes back and just talks to Shadow from the corral and he is all stallion.

Christine
oli
We prefer it without saddle wink.gif

EH ASSAM (Gharib x Aminah by El Hilal/Nader) 23 years old

Photo: Nicole Kumpf
deby
im with u oli...
this is Machbub, owned by George Gras with me riding him,
the other pictures from that day wont load, but it sure was fun!!!!
deby
sorry heres the pic

and the photo is by shira yeger
KenelmArabians
wow !
What beautiful pictures !

Here is my young homebred stallion , he is not SE but is a great grandson of Ansata Omar Halim .
Pictures taken two weeks ago during his first show under saddle where he ended Top 3 in western pleasure and the only arabian of the whole show ! He made me very proud.

Congrats to all for these amazing pictures of your arabians under saddle, they are just great .

Bérengère
Kenelm Arabians/France
KenelmArabians
another one
KenelmArabians
and last one !
Najim el Arab
Dear Hansi,

thank you so much for your kind words!
We bought Abu Arab in 1996 and enjoyed him since then. In fact he is the most comfortable, safest and intelligent horse I have ever ridden.

Since two years Nahdif (Al Metrabbi x Nabawia by Soufian), also sold at the final auction, has been Abu's stablemate at our farm. A totally different horse, but also big personality like Abu. Maybe that's their heritage from their grandfather Morafic??
In two weeks we expect the third fullsibling by Abu Arab out of Fl. Pride by Nahdif, so a 3/4 Gleannloch bred foal. The two elder fullsisters are already inlcluded in our broodmare band.

If we hadn't too many stallions already I would maybe hope for a little colt to preserve these lines in Europe as Abu and Nahdif are already 16 and 17 years old.

Unfortunately I have never been to Gleannloch and never met Tom Mc Nair. However Gleannloch, their horses and last but not least their trainer have always been inspiration and exemplars for us.

At least we have a little part of it at home which I can watch out in the pasture from the window right now...

So Hansi, if you ever manage to be on tour in Europe we would be happy to show our boys to you and "profit" from your knowledge and your memories about their history.

Keep on posting those beautiful pictures from your (SE) Arabians under saddle. These are truely the moments you enjoy your horses most, whether in competition or just having fun !!

greetings,
Diane Kanitz-Dovern

PS: the photo shows Nahdif, unfortuantely without saddle...
Nasser
Click to view attachmentHi every one,

Thought I'd share this picture of Mujalli (Malik GASB x AlSachra Bint Amal [Morhaf X Amal Albadeia]) enjoying himself at a traditional Arabian wedding near Nazareth ridden by his owner Rasheed Ali Darawshi.

Enjoy!

Nasser
Nasser
Especially for you Deby and Oli, another picture of stallion bareback riding

Cheers!

Nasser
ELAcrisi
Here another one without saddle 30 years ago and one from last year (this photo is taken by Gudrun Waiditschka), inbetween 30 years of of riding arabian horses biggrin.gif - a jubilee year in fact laugh.gif

Christina

here some pics of my Arabian horse riding career

1.Trailride as a student for 2 month across Switzerland with my 10 week puppy Quairou de Lugort, race: Berger des Pyrénées

2. Brainstorming in the lake of Zurich during my state examinations

3. Demonstration sidesaddled

4. Stallion performance test

5. Demonstration 2 longe reins

6. What we liked most: trail riding

7. What me gave inspiration: the love to arabian horses

8. 2 oldys at the EM
HLM
Dear Linda

This is wonderful, and remember, where there is a will, there will be a way.
I wanted to attend the Nationals, but I think it collides with the WAHO meeting Sept.12-16 in Damascus which I must attend.

Keep on going, going going and all the best of luck and success

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
Dear Chris

this is just wonderful and I agree, few would pony a stud next to a mare. So you all see, this is how the Arabians are, just so wonderful.

Those are beautiful photos, which should be framed as a constant reminder.

All the best
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
Dear Diane

Thank you for these nice photos and the information. Yes, I remember Nahdif as well, and am so glad you got the Al Metrabbi++ blood in Belgium. He was such a super stalion and producer. One of my favorites.

Yes, should I be ever your way, I will come and visit, Inshallah.

Take care, keep on riding, keep on enjoying

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
Wow Nasser, what a georgeous powerful Stallion. He is of the Kuhaylan Jellabi strain and shows it. I am so pleased to see such great horses under saddle and you all enjoying it so much, and we all watching. Here we got some of that fine Albadeia Blood through Amal Al Badeia, I know those Albadeia horses can do it all. Love to see more of it.

Have a grand day
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
O my God, Christine this is getting better by the post. Absolutely wonderful photos, great horses,and we all wishing " would love to be there and join".
What great accomplishment, testing and having fun. thanks so much

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Cyglenda Miller
Here's the straight Egyptian, Serr Signature (DW Signature x Bint Serr Pasha). He is shown in this photo with Lance Lewis age 8 years old. Serr is extremely close to his Legion of Merit. Lance recently received the Region IX Horseman's award for Jr. Exhibitors 10 years and Under. Serr has done well with performance and halter. He has a Youth National Top Ten in Halter and Lance has a US Reserve National Championship in Showmanship while showing Serr. Last year Lance and Serr had Region 9 Top Fives in Halter and Performance. Serr has won championships while shown by small children, teenagers, adults and senior citizens. He can really trot up a storm on a lead for an adult, but really is very gentle with Lance. So many people have written to me about the love this horse has for Lance.

Cyglenda
Heirloom Arabian Stud
Here is the SE stallion, Mon Amir BWA and myself conditioning for a up coming endurance ride, Together we have nearly 2,400 miles on our rides in these beautiful mountians!

Mike

Click to view attachment
Nasser
@ Hansi
Thank you very much for your kind words. I know it will please you to know that Mujalli was raced 13 times and won all his races thus having a perfect record of 13 wins of 13 times out. In addition Mujalli was Israeli National reserve champion stallion.

Best Regards,
Nasser
Heirloom Arabian Stud
And Mon Amir again being ridden by one of my students at the 2005 EE! and the black Se stallion, Hamad Marou being ridden at the EE last year by another of my students!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Mike
HLM
Dear Nasser

this is incredible and so wonderful. How many seasons did he race, can you post the length of the races and the winning time? Love to have it on my records.
you possibly know that his grand sire "Akhtal (Badr) (1968) raced one season five times and came in: 1/5/(2-2-1) doing 1600m (a mile) in 1.48 and 1400m in 1.36 1/5. And his illustrous sire Amrulla (Ziada) (1955) raced 2/12 (7-1-4)
a mile in 1.47, 6 furlongs in 1.19, 7furlongs in 133,8- He died in 1969

you see, genes dont lie. those are the stallion one should look at if one wants or needs such strong athletic bloodlines. Can you just see it at the next 100miler in dubai? I can! I know, he is now 15, but the USA and the Canadian Team each had an "18year old" horse on it, that last Dubai race
And Canada came in on "4th Place"!.
Keep on going, going going, and have a grand day and many thanks

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
HLM
Dear Cyglinda

This has to be the best one yet, an 8year old riding these incredible SEs.
that's the way to go, get those young ones in the saddle and may be the "older" ones will follow!, ha! Congratulions, give the kid a hug and the horse too, please.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Nasser
Dear Hansi,

for Alot of years we didn't have an official race track over here and didn't have state organized or recognized races and breeders and enthusiasts used to get togother and prepare a temporary track and took care of the enlisting of the horses and held the races themselves without any help or sponsorship of the state or any other organization. Hence the temporary tracks varied in length and times didn't mean anything because there was constant change in tracks and no electronic devises for accurate timing. Nevertheless, the absence of other alternatives made these races attractive to all racing enthusiasts, and they are the majority of Arabian horse breeders and lovers around here, and these races attracted the best horses of the country!

Nowadays, thank God, there are official races and records are kept!

Anyway, Mujalli ran for two seasons and was the undisputed champion race horse of his time and these two seasons. These temporary Tracks offered races ranging from 1000 meters to 1,500 meters and Mujalli excelled in al of them craving for more distance!

Best Regards!

Nasser
CAFRA Arabians
Stallion Mir Wan (*Mirok Monpelou x *Broshka) in Feb/2006:

CAFRA Arabians
Mare Kubina (*Vympel x *Kuma) at the german mares performance test last year and at home last week:

CAFRA Arabians
Gelding Nazaar (Ibn Narav x Menuba) as childrens pony and at the end of his first endurance 2 weeks ago:

Georgia
Stunning pictures Christine, Deby, Oli and ALL....

Enjoying all

Good go Hansi, love this, you just may see that more people are using their horses than we think, just not doing it in the lime-light of our show scene and may be much better. Good way to see.

Georgia biggrin.gif
CAFRA Arabians
Mare Exotic Pure (Koronec x Karoba) just started under saddle:

Astrid Schmid
Nice thread, Hansi. smile.gif

Here some pics of our horses under saddle.

SC Nessaja with Bettina Hoflehner

SC Dalmas with Piotr

Davidoff with Angela
oli
Fandango by Saddam x WN Fabianne
oli
EH Assam (Gharib x Aminah) and EH Gabir (Gharib x El Garia)
Ladypurr
Greetings one and all....

I fired up my computer for the first time in days this morning and noticed with great pleasure the lovely opening photo on SE.com. Apparently I'm not the only one who appreciates seeing these beautiful creatures "ridden".

Thanks, Oliver, for changing the theme. The photos supplied of other horses are just lovely!

--Susan smile.gif
Camelot Arabians
Pechaton (Balaton x Pechenga) performance-tested in Marbach
and Partbredmare Latifah (Ahmal ox x Libia) - my first arabian horse rolleyes.gif
HLM
Dear Nasser

I understand. this is how we all started out here in Florida. We called them "Winter Races".Actually had a starting gate and and actual race track in Ocala. From there the racing started off well into para-mutuals.

These winter races were on a Saturday and sunday, and open to the public.
They paid a small fee to watch, brought their picknic gear and trucks and we all had a ball. Some great racers graduated from here. Sometimes we had over 2tausand public people there, can you imagine.

So keep on going, that already is great, and I am so happy for you over your
wonderful Mujalli. May be those Se breeders in your country consider using him before it is too late.I think Israel needs a bit more of the precious athletic bloodlines, and what better can there be than your Mujalli, unless others have done equal or better. I think the time breeding from garden ornaments has anyway come to an end, thanks God! People listened to those "wake-Up Calls" I feel. so here you have a beautiful stallion and a very athletic one with a super pedigree to boost. Give him a kiss from me please

So put those blinkers on, and keep on going, come hell or high water.

Have a grand day
Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
Georgia
QUOTE (Ladypurr @ May 7 2006, 07:02 PM)
Greetings one and all....

I fired up my computer for the first time in days this morning and noticed with great pleasure the lovely opening photo on SE.com.  Apparently I'm not the only one who appreciates seeing these beautiful creatures "ridden".

Thanks, Oliver, for changing the theme.  The photos supplied of other horses are just lovely!

--Susan smile.gif

Well, I guess I'm going to have to change the settings on my computer.. I have mine set to head straight for the forum.. now that riding horses are being put in the lime light..I will have to start with the front page and then go to the forum.

Thanks all will check it out.

Have a great day.. Georgia
MBurton
We just returned from the Region 12 championships. I really like this thread and have enjoyed seeing pictures of some beautiful horses and their owners. We don't compete yet but here is a picture of Jennifer on our SE mare, Tabia (Ibn Morafic x Talshamah). She was green broke when we bought her and she and Jennifer are great riding companions now.

Mike and Jennifer
Living Art Arabians
MBurton
We just returned from the Region 12 championships. I really like this thread and have enjoyed seeing pictures of some beautiful horses and their owners. We don't compete yet but here is a picture of Jennifer on our SE mare, Tabia (Ibn Morafic x Talshamah). She was green broke when we bought her and she and Jennifer are great riding companions now.

Mike and Jennifer
Living Art Arabians
Majid
Mike,

Great photo of Jennifer and Tabia! They look great together!

Majid
MBurton
This is Jennifer up on our SE mare Mahkira (Makhsous x AK Dahkira). She had never been ridden when we bought her. With lots of love and patience Jennifer now has her under saddle. She trusts Jennifer so much that she accepted every step in the process with little hesitation.

Mike and Jennifer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.