Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fao Anita
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Zahra Bint Krayaan
gbfahne.gif i have got your e-mail, but computor won't ssend at the moment, so bear with me, and you'll get a reply soonish
Cheers Nikki
anitae
Thanks.
I was out of town the past few days. Didn't find a reply yet. Good luck fixing your email!! Its amazing how dependent we are on the blasted computer these days.

Anita
Zahra Bint Krayaan
will get there soon, i can take incomin e-mails, but outgoing duh!

It will be a lengthy e-mail though.

In regards to driving over here, luckily you already drive a manual car aas most of them here.

We drive on the left hand side so you'll find that the drivers seat etc is on the right of the car. The roads are alot smaller and narrow. If you're going to do a bit of driving here than advise you to get The Highway Code book, which will give you all the rules of the road.
Happy and Safe Driving!
Zahra Bint Krayaan
oh yes if you want to see pics of my bahraini girls go on to arabianlines.com, in forum, new arrivals, and you'll see title 75%bahrain for me!
They are of the Al-Hamdanieh line, Zaqrah mum is by Vasilisk, and her baby girl is by 100% bahraini stallion Shuwaiman Al Bahrain.
Cheers Nikki
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.