Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
MOMO
@Rosi

...dann besuche uns doch mal, - unsere "Asilen" würden sich bestimmt sehr freuen!

@Nicole

...letztes Jahr hat es ja leider mit unserem "Shooting" nicht geklappt, - aber melde Dich doch bitte, wenn Du wieder mal im bayerischen Raum bist !

LG Monika
El Sabu
Hallo Monika,

im Laufe der ersten 3 Juli Wochen soll die diesjährige Bayerntour stattfinden! Ich maile dir!

LG Nicole
MOMO
..uiiiiii, Nicole - da freu´ich mich aber !

...wir haben da auch noch ein ganz besonderes "Sahneschnittchen" für Dich zu fotografieren wink.gif

LG Monika
Desert Tag Arabians
Some of you may have seen these on the Egyptian Event thread, but because I am one very proud mom, I'm sharing them here as well smile.gif. This is EA Asaalah (Latif El Halimaar x Meadow Merata [x Rasmoniet RSI])....

All the photos but one were taken by the wonderful Carol Maginn, using a halter supplied by Gina Dupree of Arabian Fancy smile.gif.
Billy W
Angela,

He looks great!!! I stopped by at the Event to meet you and sadly I could not find you....but had the opprotunity to see Turbo in the flesh....as very handsome,sweet,sweet boy....he was soooo quiet. I loved the story that Carol told about how he came out of that stall like a true Super Star and put on a show! Hope to meet you next year at the Event.

Billy W
Desert Tag Arabians
QUOTE (Billy W @ Jun 13 2007, 04:46 PM)
Angela,

He looks great!!! I stopped by at the Event to meet you and sadly I could not find you....but had the opprotunity to see Turbo in the flesh....as very handsome,sweet,sweet boy....he was soooo quiet. I loved the story that Carol told about how he came out of that stall like a true Super Star and put on a show! Hope to meet you next year at the Event.

Billy W

Billy--Yes, I was very disappointed I didn't get to meet you. I talked with Brenda at Tuscani and she mentioned that you stopped by. I really hope we can meet next year. Turbo was very good very Carol...really posing non-stop for the camera. She asked me why I wasn't showing him...LOL...but perhaps next year we will, or I would love to do the showcase with him.

Angela
Rosi Straub
Hi Monika, hi Niki, das wäre schon was, bei dem Shooting dabei zu sein! Seit ich Maamoon Azeem auf Video bei der Vorstellung sah, wo Du ihn gezeigt hast, wollte ich ihn schon sehen, weißt Du ja. Wenn es nur nicht so weit wäre. Aber ich frage mal Ralf.
El Sabu
Oh, ein "Sahneschnittchen", da bin ich aber gespannt! Ich setze alles dran, dass es dieses Mal klappt! rolleyes.gif
chennoff
Al Khayyat
New Photo of him

Please do not promote your website here!
chennoff
Al Khayyat
(Ali Velantino X Bint Khaila) deutschfahne.gif
New Photo of him
chennoff
Sabra Sizer
Nizam X Saba Snoppy
bay stallion egyptin related san of NIZAM
Very typey head with wideset eyes
breathtaking movement and correct conformation
Reserve Champion at the Israeli Nationals 2001
Reserve Champion at the Israeli Nationals 2002
chennoff
New Photo of Sabra Sizer Foals
jacksarabians
Daïcha is out Mag x Iphigenea by Nartan ; she was bred with russian stallion but before to arrive at home and she had very good babies (Menesco, Menesia), but (she was 19) I decided to add exotism, grace, more elegance and charisma. True Colours did a great job with her ! both fillies, very different, have an incredible quality ; I'm so proud and happy to see them every day at home ! they are my jewel and what a nice and special girls ! they live free around my home in the forest ! biggrin.gif
I wish you the best for your wonderful guy !!!
K2A
QUOTE (jacksarabians @ Jun 14 2007, 01:58 PM)
Daïcha is out Mag x Iphigenea by Nartan ; she was bred with russian stallion but before to arrive at home and she had very good babies (Menesco, Menesia), but (she was 19) I decided to add exotism, grace, more elegance and charisma. True Colours did a great job with her ! both fillies, very different, have an incredible quality ; I'm so proud and happy to see them every day at home ! they are my jewel and what a nice and special girls ! they live free around my home in the forest ! biggrin.gif
I wish you the best for your wonderful guy !!!

Thank you.
We like the russian relations in our offspring also.
Good luck to your choices. So far, they are lovely:)
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (waritsch @ Jun 13 2007, 01:24 PM)
Hallo zusammen,

einfach schön so viele wunderbare Pferde zu sehen. Ich wünsche jedem von Euch viel Glück und Spass.

Anbei könnt Ihr mal ein Auge auf unsere Farasha (Nahaman x El Thay Momtaza) werfen. Sie hat vor sechs Wochen grad ein Hengstfohlen von Simeon Sharav zur Welt gebracht und beide sind wohl auf. Sie ist jetzt 12 Jahre alt und es war ihr erstes Fohlen.

Weiterhin Euch allen alles Gute.....

Gruß Tom

Schöne Stute, interessant liniengezüchtet, tolle Mutterlinie, gute Hengstwahl - herzlichen Glückwunsch. Würde gern ein paar mehr Bilder von dem Kleinen sehen ... rolleyes.gif
Angel Arabians
Hi,

Reindert Jansen visited us last weekend and he made some beautiful pictures in the sand. Just want to share.

Sarafeh (Maysoun x Amun Shahzada)
and her foal Angel Bint Sarafeh, sire Bishr (Hlayyil Ramadan x Bas Aicha)

greetings

Jeanine

Angel Arabians
Hi,

Reindert Jansen visited us last weekend and he made some beautiful pictures in the sand. Just want to share.

Angel Elegantka (Amurath Muntahi x Markitanka)

greetings

Jeanine

Angel Arabians
Cheryl L
Simply gorgeous!
Cheryl
Cheryl L
What a beautfiul area to take photos in. It really shows off the beautiful horses.
Cheryl
Bakr
Hello Jeanine
Wonderful to see you around again and thanks alot for sharing the lovely new sandy pictures ,they look great and so the horses do ;0 smile.gif Congratulations.

Bakr
Angel Arabians
Connyi
Beautiful pictures like the last series of shots in the "desert" biggrin.gif
Angel Arabians
Hi,

greetings

Jeanine

Angel Aziza
sire: Amurath Muntahi (Amurath Baikal x Mosila)
dam: Azizi Johari (Orashaan x Assada)

Angel Arabians
karin
They are really lovely? Where are they taken?
karin
I ment lovely!!!! not with a ?
SimplyArabians
Here is a recent picture of a stallion owned by my friend Jon Michael...this guy leaves me speechless! Talk about an athlete!
Connyi
Wow what a horse wub.gif
waritsch
Kein Problem Herr Dr. Wigger.

Anbei mal drei Fotos vom kleinen Salaa Ibn Sharav im stolzen Alter von drei Tagen und mit 4 Wochen.
Bin ganz verliebt....
Gruß Tom
waritsch
Kein Problem Herr Dr. Wigger.

Anbei mal drei Fotos vom kleinen Salaa Ibn Sharav im stolzen Alter von drei Tagen und mit 4 Wochen.
Bin ganz verliebt....wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Gruß Tom
waritsch
Upps sind natürlich 4 Bilder und der Eintrag gleich doppelt sorry....
DKG
Here is two pictures of my two lovely mares Naasama and Clifton Park Nefisa.

David Gillett
Diamond Road Arabians
Paolita and Farida
Dear David
lovely mares indeed! I like the photo with the two mares so closed each other, lovely lovely photo
Thanks for sharing them with us

Paola
mckulley1
Here are new photos of 2005 Elita HRN by *Ecaho and out of SS Heiress.
Almearas
Hi David,

Just beautiful photos!!

Menna
DKG
Hi Menna

Thanks so much, it was a lot of fun taking them.

David smile.gif
Fenna
My 2 ladies
mystikalfarms
New photos of my boy taken this evening.

Brianne
Mystikal Farms
waritsch
QUOTE (Fenna @ Jun 18 2007, 09:16 AM)
My 2 ladies

Hi Fenna,

two wonderfull ladies, rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
congratulations

Tom
dogwoodsprings
this is our new SE filly Miss Bellagio DSA (Bellagio RCA x Renenet by The Gambler)... she is aout 2 weeks old in this pic....
Jerel
carolmaginn
Fenna,

I love your mares - especially the one on the right, though the darker one looks like maybe her daughter? Both beautiful mares - who are they please? What are their pedigrees?

Thanks,

Carol

QUOTE (Fenna @ Jun 18 2007, 09:16 AM)
My 2 ladies

cate
Here are the girls having a hoot about and my young stallion (red halter by Kiki Designs)
Robert 1
QUOTE (dogwoodsprings @ Jun 21 2007, 07:47 PM)
this is our new SE filly Miss Bellagio DSA (Bellagio RCA x Renenet by The Gambler)... she is aout 2 weeks old in this pic....
Jerel

How appropriate to name her after her sire, one can sure see the nice resemblence and oohh what a beautiful shaped neck. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Robert 1
HI FENNA,
YOUR GIRLS HAVE THAT SPECIAL LOOK,
PLEASE, WHO IS THE SIRE AND DAM. biggrin.gif wink.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
dogwoodsprings
Robert,
Thank you for your kind words. In most ways Daphne and i are pleased with our filly (Miss Bellagio).... my personal wish would be that her head be a 'little' shorter, but in about 3 years i think a good cross would be her and Alaa Jabaar or maybe Mexx... dry.gif Ah .....how nice it is to dream and think of the future and what might be. .....and yes we are still happy and excited about the present!
I can only imagine the excitement yall feel at Echo Hill Arabians with the SE's you have and have recently added. Ahhhh... to dream and think of the future!
Jerel
dogwoodsprings
Hi Fenna,
now those are some pretty girls.......and i will ask as well... who are their relatives. smile.gif
Jerel
Fenna
Thanks everyone for the kind words!
The 2 ladies on the picture are mother and daughter.
Mother Firenza (she's for sale) is from Poulenc (v. Peleng) x Flinta (v. Negativ) and daughter Alde's Al Hadiye is from Valerio Ibn Eternity.
Firenza is standing at Forelocks's Arabians now to be bred with Valerio again for a foal for 2008.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.