Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ▄bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Kastanielund Arabians
Hello Fenna smile.gif

First Thank you so much, I┤m happy that you like him!!!, my plans with him is that he will cover my SE mare Sherifa (A.R. Al Shabaab x Samara II) next year, maybe some more mares if he is ok.

We will also show him some time, but not now, maybe when he is 4 or 5 years old.

Also thank you to you DR/AL Obaid for you very sweet words smile.gif .

Kind Regards
Marianne smile.gif
PGD
QUOTE (jacksarabians @ Sep 13 2007, 10:06 PM)
For your pleasure (I do hope) picts of one of my jack boy living in Africa ! As you can see, a very special one !
and one pict of the puppies spleeping... smile.gif  biggrin.gif  what a beautiful life !
amarie

Amarie, who took that first photo?? That is INCREDIBLE!! Love the puppies too. wink.gif

Nancy
smj
Anmarie,

Thank you so much for the nice comments smile.gif

This is Maheela only a few days old

Click to view attachment

And since you al are posting so many cute pups pics, here are some of our sweet flyffy pups. This is Bichon Havanaise, cuddliest dog in the word.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jacksarabians
Hi Nancy !

She is the owner (the absolute lover and first fan) of Vike !! biggrin.gif

A real great talent isn't ? we can feel her love through this picts !! I also think that this dog is a real actor !

kindest, amarie
jacksarabians
to smj ! oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are lovely !!!!
I want them in my bed tonight ! (in spite of the fact I already have 4 dogs and cats in and they would be probably very jealous and angry !!!) biggrin.gif

amarie
smj
ha haha , yeah, their so cuddly and soft biggrin.gif laugh.gif

And they are wonderful bed warmers , have two myself,helpes keep my feet glowing laugh.gif
jacksarabians
As am I blink.gif ! I live in an old old house with a roof to be repaired !! so, very useful all these warm friends in the bed ! biggrin.gif
amarie
cukury
Hello !
I would like to share some photos from Frankfurt show in May 2007. I know it is a bit late, bet i was ill 3 month... so better later than never ;o)

http://www.fotki.lv/cukury
folder: "Arabians Frankfurt"

i hoe that you will enjoy ohmy.gif)

Laila

Click to view attachment
horseranch
QUOTE (cukury @ Sep 18 2007, 09:48 AM)
Hello  !
I would like to share some photos from Frankfurt show in May 2007. I know it is a bit late, bet i was ill 3 month... so better later than never ;o)

http://www.fotki.lv/cukury
folder: "Arabians Frankfurt"

i hoe that you will enjoy ohmy.gif)

Laila

Click to view attachment

Woww, lovely photo rolleyes.gif

This is a picture of our Orayan daughter DA Prinses Orayana :
(last weekend at show)

- picture by Reindert Jansen (Photodude)

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
geertO
Adalat (Maysoun x Ameenah II) Hanan family
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (horseranch @ Sep 18 2007, 05:50 PM)
Woww, lovely photo  rolleyes.gif

This is a picture of our Orayan daughter DA Prinses Orayana :
(last weekend at show)

- picture by Reindert Jansen (Photodude)

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

Lovely mare, congratulations for your Orayan daughter, and as usual lovely picture by Reindert Jansen, please share other, I love so much flea bitten mares!!!!!!

Paola
horseranch
QUOTE (Paolita and Farida @ Sep 19 2007, 07:41 AM)
Lovely mare, congratulations for your Orayan daughter, and as usual lovely picture by Reindert Jansen, please share other, I love so much flea bitten mares!!!!!!

Paola

Thanks, the fleabitten are my favorites too biggrin.gif

Billy
DA Prinses Orayana I love her wub.gif wub.gif

One more of my boy Lumin

Dagmar
My favourite picture of my Mujannah, helping herself against bugs laugh.gif
PGD
Can you tell this mare has Ruminaja Ali 4 times in her pedigree?? lol

Emmali (Focus Veejor x Chumani by Focus Fanali)
Click to view attachment

Nancy
eltayammun
mein kleiner Traumjunge vom Saskatoon...

Im Pedigree: SK Shakla Khan, El Shaklan, Shagar, Diem
Ramad
Unser ganzer Stolz.
RM SORAYA v. NK Jamal El Dine X Shah Lila ( Adnan x Salima VI v. Madkour I ) geb 07/06

Rado

RaMaD Arabians
www.ramadarabians.de
PGD
A new one of JE Bella Noorah (*Kenz Noor x AA Shez A Jewel), taken today (Friday).

Click to view attachment

She's 2 months old now. smile.gif

Nancy
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (PGD @ Sep 21 2007, 06:15 PM)
A new one of JE Bella Noorah (*Kenz Noor x AA Shez A Jewel), taken today (Friday).

Click to view attachment

She's 2 months old now.  smile.gif

Nancy
Oh my goodness, be still my heart!!! wub.gif wub.gif Such a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL photo of dear Bella!!! wub.gif wub.gif Well done, Nancy!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
PGD
QUOTE (Carol Cooper-Hall @ Sep 21 2007, 11:20 PM)
Oh my goodness, be still my heart!!! wub.gif  wub.gif Such a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL photo of dear Bella!!! wub.gif  wub.gif Well done, Nancy!!! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol

Awwwww thank you, Carol! Isn't she a sweetie?! lol I have to give "Inky" (AA Black Onyx) equal time, so here he is (from earlier today). smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Nancy
shahada stud
Dear Nancy,

What's a pity we haven't got enough place in our bags to bring her back home. She has truly the most beautifull eyes of all the fillies we have seen this year. AA Jewel gives you a real tresor. rolleyes.gif

Lise and Youcef
Robert 1
QUOTE (Ramad @ Sep 21 2007, 10:08 PM)
Unser ganzer Stolz.
RM SORAYA v. NK Jamal El Dine X Shah Lila ( Adnan x Salima VI v. Madkour I ) geb 07/06

Rado

RaMaD Arabians
www.ramadarabians.de

Hi Rado,
Oh my gosh is she a beautiful mare biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I adore her looks and a pedigree to wish for, she is very special. wub.gif wub.gif
Thanks for sharing with all of us the pics.
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Dagmar @ Sep 20 2007, 09:04 AM)
My favourite picture of my Mujannah, helping herself against bugs  laugh.gif
Awwww...Dagmar....there's your BEAUTIFUL Mujannah!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Ramad
Hello Robert,
thank you for your nice words.Yes Shah Lila is a very special Horse for us she will be our
future Breedingmare.
She is a litle "Lolita" ! On Foto her best Friend, Stallion Amir El Rashik f. Ansata Ken Rashik (Fullbrother to Dr Nagels Ken Ranya) X Andara Joy Amira f. Prince fa Moniet.

Hope to see you in Germany
Rado
RaMaD Arabians
stutteri svanemosen
Hi !

We just did a few new pictures of our Straight Egyptian filly Maalikah SS

Kind regards biggrin.gif
Helle
K2A
New picture of Koweta Pirouette yesterday.
7 months
Vanessa
Two rising two year old colts by Sarezin in Australia

Shahzar from Shakeelah is the chestnut and Khadar from the Fairview Klassique daughter Kajora is the bay.

Kind regards

Vanessa
Syrah Arabians
Jacquie
Here is a new picture of one of our mares and her 2007 son, he is just over a month old. He is just shedding out his chestnut fuzz now turning grey, he is a real sweetie!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
PGD
QUOTE (shahada stud @ Sep 22 2007, 12:24 AM)
Dear Nancy,

What's a pity we haven't got enough place in our bags to bring her back home. She has truly the most beautifull eyes of all the fillies we have seen this year. AA Jewel gives you a real tresor.  rolleyes.gif

Lise and Youcef

Awwwww...you are so very kind to say that! Your words mean a great deal to me. smile.gif Her eyes are like soft, black orbs, aren't they? You have some beautiful horses back home in France, and I look forward to watching your program grow and prosper.

Beautiful horses continue to be posted on this thread! Jacquie, your colt is very handsome (as have been his siblings!), but I really love the structure of your beautiful mare's face!

Nancy
Jacquie
Thank you Nancy, I think the colt will be looking very much like his big brother True Honour. It was a nice combination with True Colours. By the way still trying to find a name for him, I'm not very good at the naming part smile.gif
Very hard to get good pictures of grey heads (for me at least), I just got luck on this one.
Also have to mention ...love you new filly! You will have great fun with her...
Robert 1
Dear Jacquie,
Khallik is very nice wink.gif biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA wub.gif
TheBlackStallion2003
This is my black stallion born 2002

jacksarabians
NIce picts took this afternoon from a smpall part of the "4 legs family"
Hope you enjoy !
amarie
PGD
Awwww what cute puppies! smile.gif

Here are a couple of photos taken of Share the Joy today.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Conformation completely unaltered.

Nancy
Connyi
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Washington
Hello everybody!
I just want to share brandnew pics of my three year old mare
who salubrated her pregnancy today with som crazy pictures!
I laught a lot, and said to her to cool down, but no way, she said! blink.gif biggrin.gif
Hope you all enjoy!
jacksarabians
Waou what a great boy !!! blink.gif biggrin.gif
amarie
Glen Bruadair Arabians
Just had Jenni Ogden here doing a photo shoot - here are a couple:

Black stallion is Baghira ERA, black colt is 11mths by Baghira, chestnut is Eagleridge Coco Chanel - she is my absolute treasure!
Glen Bruadair Arabians
here they are:
Glen Bruadair Arabians
sorry - major computer dramas, will try again later!
heidip
My yearling colt Sihr
ArabianFancy
Gorgeous all!
Heidi, he is looking GREAT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE his head wowow!!!
Gina
Glen Bruadair Arabians
Have fixed my computer problems (I think!), so here are the previously mentioned photos
Glen Bruadair Arabians
Have fixed my computer problems (I think!), so here are the previously mentioned photos

(photo credit: Jenni Ogden)
Glen Bruadair Arabians
A classic photo of Baghira by Jenni Odgen
horseranch
QUOTE (Glen Bruadair Arabians @ Sep 30 2007, 11:00 PM)
A classic photo of Baghira by Jenni Odgen

Wowwwww so beautiful !

DA Prinses Orayana (by Orayan) rolleyes.gif

Fenna
QUOTE (PGD @ Sep 29 2007, 04:15 AM)
Awwww what cute puppies!  smile.gif

Here are a couple of photos taken of Share the Joy today.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Conformation completely unaltered.

Nancy

AH! Share the Joy! I lˇˇˇˇve that mare... Incredibly beautiful wub.gif
jacksarabians
I was speaking about Share the joy but congratulations to all owners ! All these horses are a joy to look at even on picts !
thanks
am
Jeharo
Here are some new pics of Kayed Al Hadiye...One taken by Sheila in July the rest by me taken last week au naturel in his paddock. Can't wait to get a new camera!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Jeharo
More Kayed!! wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.