Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
purdey
Try again!
'Baheera' Om El Bahreyn x Pehreza.
Just a yearling.
cayleyskriver
This is a photo of my 3 year old colt Chek-mate. He is SE and is an absolute pleasure to work with! He is going through a growth spurt in two of the photos, so he has a high hip, I can hardly wait until he is finished maturing!!!!!Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
oli
Fandango (Saddam x WN Fabianne) mit Pferdewirtschaftsmeister Armin Münch
savagepassion
I want to share with you this picture about my young stallion Kefren Savage (Ruminaja Fayez x BFA Angelina by The Atticus)
smj
Just love to see everyones pics on this thread. Lots and lots of pretty arab horses

Heres my mare Moana Shaklana by Ibn Estasha x Crystal dream by El Shaklan and her filly smj Ssatin Lily.

Click to view attachment

And Moana with her amazing breeder ( you know who you are sweety tongue.gif )

Click to view attachment picture taken in Norway wink.gif
Tracey
A Few shots of our Boys, sporting there winter fuzzies and Mohawks, smile.gif

Supreme (True Colours x Bahiyaa)
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Ibn Ben Malik (Ben Malik x Tammen Daughter)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Tracey
AB. Can.
Fine Touch Acres
horseranch
Wow, what an amazing horses you have everybody ohmy.gif biggrin.gif How lucky are you !!!

This picture is taken a few weeks ago in autumn-style smile.gif
This is my wonderful boy rolleyes.gif together with his rider/'girlfriend' Ilona Bax

Billy
WOW you all have amazing horses wub.gif

My boy again biggrin.gif

eltayammun
JP Arabians
it's a wonderfull picture

greedings Claudia
dezza
wub.gif

....so many wonderful horses.....

smile.gif
Billy
Thank You Claudia biggrin.gif
LaDivaArabians
a new Picture from MEXX by Al Lahab
Foto @J. Jonietz wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
jacksarabians
Happy to share with you new picts of my 2 years old filly True Ballerina and her mum pregnant of JJ Shakmal ! under rain, picts too dark and horses probably a little bit too fat blink.gif sorry....
amarie
jacksarabians
Forgot 2 last ones !
Daïcha is born in 1984 and is still jumping and playing !!
jacksarabians
A friend helped me ! better colors easier to see !
amarie
Torhild
Click to view attachmentRaheelah ...results of this year combination of Fabilah (Nabeel II x Faranyah) and Kamal
smj
How cute she is Torhild...im sure she will be a very special lady !!

Al the best

Hanne -smj
Torhild
Thank you, Hanne!!!! biggrin.gif
I am sure we will have some surprises at the futuritycup in Norway wink.gif You got a nice one your self biggrin.gif
I guarantee she is verymuch alike her parents and she remind me about Fabilah with a feminin version of Kamal`s head smile.gif I got what l hoped for and hope she will be a good mix for my Kamill colt wink.gif She is allreaddy a special lady;) with her own will and showattitude:) But that is what we want is not it? wink.gif
-Torhild
Robert 1
Click to view attachment
QUOTE (LaDivaArabians @ Nov 20 2007, 12:12 PM)
a new Picture from MEXX by Al Lahab
Foto @J. Jonietz  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

HI NADINE,
YOUR MEXX IS CERTAINLY GROWN AND HE IS A GORGEOUS YOUNG STALLION, WE WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST WITH A GREAT SON OF AL LAHAB, THE EXCITING MEXX. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA
LaDivaArabians
QUOTE (Robert 1 @ Nov 23 2007, 12:58 AM)
Click to view attachment
HI NADINE,
YOUR MEXX IS CERTAINLY GROWN AND HE IS A GORGEOUS YOUNG STALLION, WE WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST WITH A GREAT SON OF AL LAHAB, THE EXCITING MEXX. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  wink.gif
ROBERT,
ECHO HILL ARABIANS, USA

Hi Robert,

thank you for your nice words about Mexx.
Here a new Picture from my colt Abbas Jamal from NK Jamal El Dine out of Abessinya Bint Haroun

Many greetings

nadine
segol
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Hi All,

Here are some beautiful photographs of our horses taken by Jenni Ogden.
Simeon Segol - Anaza Bay Shah x Simeon Sheba
Hope You Enjoy
smile.gif

Ann
segol
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

El Arab Magnifico - El Arab Madir x Coolong Park Niziefa
Hope You Enjoy
smile.gif

Ann
segol

Mandaley Mona - Leeza - Asfour x Simeon Segol

Hope you Enjoy
Ann
smile.gif
segol
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Mandaley Meah - Asfour x Simeon Segol

Hope you Enjoy
Ann
smile.gif
Almearas
Hi Ann,

Thanks for sharing Jenni's photo's of your horses, they are just beautiful. I Just adore Simeon Segol, she can come and live with me anytime!!! Her markings are so similar to Satine's they would look like twins in the paddock together. You must be very proud.

Regards
Menna
Byrnlea Park
Your horses are lovely, especially Segol and her beautiful Asfour daughters. smile.gif

Regards,
Dianne Hewat
Byrnlea Park Arabians
Liz Salmon
Simeon bred horses are really beautiful. Any serious SE breeder should try to visit to see these horses of great type, conformation and movement.
KarenSh
Ok Menna, If your having Segol then i bags Mona or Meah!!!
Beautiful horses Ann, you should be very proud!
Karen
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Hi Ann

I have uploaded the photos so they are a bit larger, I could not see them on my monitor, Segol just keeps getting more and more beautiful every year, a truly amazing mare.

Thanks for asking me to photograph your girls and also Mick.......he is a real cuitie too. smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni
Carol Cooper-Hall
THANK YOU so much for sharing with us all these WONDERFUL photos by Jenni Ogden of these most fabulously bred BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL Arabians!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
cate
Simeon Segol....just breathtaking!. You have really beautiful horses.
Robert 1
Hi Ann,
Your horses are very nice and the pic's show their wonderful beauty, l always enjoy seeing the linage of the marvelous Asfour, he is one of my all time favorites wink.gif
Thanks for sharing these with us all. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Robert,
Echo Hill Arabians, USA
Cyglenda Miller
Wow, Ann, gorgeous, gorgeous horses!! I could look at those photos all day long! Great photography Jenni!

Cyglenda
Fenna
I'm speachless when I see this pictures. Simeon Segol, wow!
And Mandaley Meah is just a stunning mare, I can't take my eyes of her!
Can you tell me more about her? How old is she, what are your plans with her and do you have a website? (I want to see more of your beautiful horses) cool.gif !
Kattastrophy
They are all just breathtaking animals! Everyone must be VERY proud smile.gif

These pictures were taken over this summer - sorry for the washed out color on Luke - the sun was rather bright that day lol
Here's Mamelucks Image ({Ibn Mameluck x Bint Mameluck} x Mameluck) (in he 2nd one, Whit's trying to teach him how to bow lol)

The bay is my rescued Arabian colt Ares - we believe he is just shy of 2 years old. We do not have any information on his pedigree (still trying to contact original owner). He does have more weight put on now then in the photos. I didn't take any pictures when I first got him (definitely a lot worse then in these pics)

Dakhilah
QUOTE (segol @ Nov 26 2007, 08:08 AM)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Hi All,

Here are some beautiful photographs of our horses taken by Jenni Ogden.
Simeon Segol  - Anaza Bay Shah x Simeon Sheba
Hope You Enjoy
smile.gif

Ann

ph34r.gif ....What a BEAUTY!!!!....she is AMAZING!!!! rolleyes.gif
Thanks fot sharing!!!!!

Greetings sas.
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Kattastrophy @ Nov 30 2007, 05:42 AM)
They are all just breathtaking animals!  Everyone must be VERY proud smile.gif

These pictures were taken over this summer - sorry for the washed out color on Luke - the sun was rather bright that day lol
Here's Mamelucks Image ({Ibn Mameluck x Bint Mameluck} x Mameluck) (in he 2nd one, Whit's trying to teach him how to bow lol)

The bay is my rescued Arabian colt Ares - we believe he is just shy of 2 years old.  We do not have any information on his pedigree (still trying to contact original owner). He does have more weight put on now then in the photos.  I didn't take any pictures when I first got him (definitely a lot worse then in these pics)

THANK YOU for sharing your WONDERFUL photos, Kattastrophy!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Cheryl L
QUOTE (Kattastrophy @ Nov 30 2007, 04:42 AM)
They are all just breathtaking animals!  Everyone must be VERY proud smile.gif

The bay is my rescued Arabian colt Ares - we believe he is just shy of 2 years old.  We do not have any information on his pedigree (still trying to contact original owner). He does have more weight put on now then in the photos.  I didn't take any pictures when I first got him (definitely a lot worse then in these pics)

Dawn,
They are beautiful!
Cheryl
Al_Brillante
Hi,

there you can find some pics of my mare Al Brillante (Al Harimbas Shai x L.M. Urimba) - she's a granddaughter of Simoen Shai and is bred by Al Hambra Arabians, Austria.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=5749
0:attachment]
LPA
Hi, Took a good portion of my day looking at everyone's horses. To everybody who posted their photos, your horses are lovely. Some I definitely would love to see in person, and perhaps use in the future. I'm quite new to this web page, but already can not get enough of it. Here is a photo of our SE boy, Dunwingeri El Shaareef. He is by the Imperial Madheen son, Imperial Maakir (now living in NZ), out of an AK Sirhalima x Shareefa mare.
The thing I love most about him - he's my mate!!
Lisa,
Lavender Park
LPA
Sorry, having trouble attaching the photo. I think it needs to be in a different format, so I'll try again later, with a different one.
chennoff
EA Ali Manar By Ali Valentino
SE colt
LPA
Finally!!! Here's my mate. These pics were taken two years ago. We've been unable to take new ones of him at the moment due to having 2 kids. I'm sure many understand completely what I mean.
Lisa.
Lavender Park.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=57590
:attachment]
LPA
Here's two more taken on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The 2nd one has Shaareef pictured with the love of his life, Maarisa. They have had two gorgeous fillies together, the first of which we'll be keeping.
Lisa.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DR\ Al Obaid
Hello my dear friends in this lovely Forum.
A very beautifull Imdal's doughter have reached my place. I am very happy about her. She is by Imperial Imdal and out of Bint Serr Halima. She is bred by
G CLARK HARRISON. Her name is ( HALIMAS IMDALLA AHR*495882 Bay 1993 ) I really wish to know about her histry and if she has some good photos.
Thank you all.
jacksarabians
Friend's horses !!
amarie
chennoff
S.K Al Sabrine
Al Khayyat X Akrevpas Kuna
Filly 2005
monethorse
Here are some new pictures from our photo shoot this weekend.

KM Bugatti

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jacksarabians
Amazing Bugatti !!!! what a beauty !
amarie
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
QUOTE (monethorse @ Dec 4 2007, 12:24 AM)
Here are some new pictures from our photo shoot this weekend. 

KM Bugatti

Click to view attachment    Click to view attachment

Hello Monethorse

I saw this photo and went wow, had to check out his pedigree, and he is from a Simeon Sanegor daughter, some of our best come from our Sanegor daughters congratulations he is beautiful, great photos too.

Cheers
Jenni
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.