Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
monethorse
Thanks for the kind words about Bugatti! :0)
chennoff
shahila
yvonnesandmo
Hey everybody.
I would like to share a few photos of my national champion breeding mare and my national champion filly. smile.gif

Greetings Yvonne Sandmo
chennoff
ibn al khayyat
Billy
KI Jazeb Ibn Galicja tongue.gif

Liberman
This is my mare, Denaasa and foal Abla Bint Asil, three days after her delivery. Denaasa had intestinal torsion and required colic surgery when the foal was three days old. I am the so grateful to Dr. Fred Caldwell at Auburn University ( also Jason Harper, the resident) for treating them. She is my first baby and it was quite an scarey ordeal.
I had never handled a foal before.. here I was in the ER of the vet clinic holding this baby until someone realized that I was having just a LITTLE trouble !!
They are both doing great now and I am very grateful.

Dr.Caldwell told me that they used to make rounds in the afternoon but now they just watch the foal play....
Al-Qahira spanish arabians
Dear all,

our new stallion for next season:
Vendaval Qahira (L.M.Libretto x Nur), pure spanish, performance tested!

pic by Alessandra Sarti

Regards,

Al-Qahira
Martina
MBurton
A picture taken today of LAA Baraat (Imtaarif x Tabia) at 7 months 1 week.

Mike and jennifer
Living Art Arabians
smj
QUOTE (jacksarabians @ Dec 3 2007, 01:24 PM)
Friend's horses !!
amarie

LOL @Anmarie.......Love your friends horses tongue.gif Great pics !!

Hanne -smj
smj
Dear Monet Horse,

Your KM Bugatti, looks awesome. wub.gif wub.gif

Congratulations on a wonderful stallion.

Hanne -smj
monethorse
QUOTE (smj @ Dec 10 2007, 12:07 PM)
Dear Monet Horse,
Your KM Bugatti, looks awesome. wub.gif  wub.gif

Congratulations on a wonderful stallion.

Hanne -smj

Thanks so much for the kind words. :0)

Kristi
chennoff
Shahil
V.D.
Sehr süß smile.gif
V.D.
Click to view attachment
Irgendwas klappt mit meinen Fotos nicht. Die sehen total verzerrt, schief. Komisch aus sad.gif
SimplyArabians
Here is our pretty little Simeon Shai daughter "Star". We plan to breed her to Ashtar Dark Ali in the spring..can't go wrong with that cross!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Billy W
Click to view attachment Wanted to share a head shot of Zandai Nile Zavon , three year old SE Stallion.

Regards,

Billy W
Torhild
Just wanted to add this photo of Kamal
Liberman
Pictures of my mare, Denaasa (Thee Desperado x HMT Inasa) and her 2007 filly Abla Bint Asil by Thee Asil.
Billy W
Click to view attachment Candid shot taken of Zandai Nile Zavon at the Baker,Florida class A show..where he went Junior Reserve Champion.....
Greg Egan
HI everyone
Here is Maarzuq by Imperial Madaar and from Sabtah Sphinx(Durra Shahh x Simeon Sadira)
He is growing into an even more amazing boy
Hope everyone is well and Merry Chrstimas to all
Kindest Regards
PGD
Close up view of MC Alexsis...
Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
yvonnesandmo
PGD

Cool photo!

all the best Yvonne biggrin.gif
PGD
Thank you, Yvonne! That photo was taken yesterday. smile.gif Here are a few more taken yesterday. I wonder if anyone will recognize the two handsome men (without looking at the photo tag)? wink.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
PGD
And a few more from yesterday...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
Oliver
Thee Desperado.... wow, one of the most stunning pics of him.
The older he gets the better he looks!
Oliver
QUOTE (Al-Qahira spanish arabians @ Dec 7 2007, 05:48 PM)
Dear all,

our new stallion for next season:
Vendaval Qahira (L.M.Libretto x Nur), pure spanish, performance tested!

pic by Alessandra Sarti

Regards,

Al-Qahira
Martina

Oh, those wonderful Spanish Arabians...
One look in their huge darg eyes and you are hooked for life!
PGD
QUOTE (Oliver @ Dec 17 2007, 05:18 PM)
Thee Desperado.... wow, one of the most stunning pics of him.
The older he gets the better he looks!

Thank you, Oliver. smile.gif And I agree that Thee Desperado looks absolutely beautiful - you would never guess his age by looking at him. The young man pictured in one of the pictures of TD is Fidel Cardenas. Fidel is the wonderful person responsible for keeping TD's sire, The Minstril, in such tip-top condition. smile.gif

Nancy P.
Almearas
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 17 2007, 09:09 AM)
Close up view of MC Alexsis...
Click to view attachment

Nancy P.

Hi Nancy,

Such beautiful nostrils. I do love a lovely set of nostrils.

This is a photo that I took of Afrikah ERA from Eagleridge Arabians. He has the most to die for nostrils. We have bred our mare Satine to him this year for a September 08 foal.

Menna

Click to view attachment
PGD
Ohhhh Menna... great nostrils help MAKE a great horse, don't they? wink.gif That's a lovely photo - wonderful light and a beautiful subject! I love his tippy ears too. smile.gif

One of these days soon, I'm going to venture over to Australia just to follow you and Jenni around to study your camera techniques - and of course, to see the beautiful horses that each of you have. wink.gif

Nancy
mckulley1
These are new pictures...and a new individual for us!

Mishaali RCA (*Mishaal HP X Maali RCA by Ruminaja Ali)

On lease to us from 08-2010 from Rock Creek Arabians.

Someone mentioned they liked nostrils?

Click to view attachment
ArabianFancy
Sorry duplicate post!
ArabianFancy
Click to view attachment
Great Nostrils and tippy ears.......... Guess Who??.....( photos by Suzanne)
Click to view attachment
PGD
Beautiful, Gina. I think it's pretty obvious where his tippy ears came from... smile.gif

Here's another of "the old man" from Sunday. Wrong time of day to be taking photos (noon), but the horse, himself, still looks great! smile.gif
Click to view attachment

Amanda, I love your boy too - what a sculpted face! I think he's a photographer's dream (hint, hint), nostrils and all. lol

Nancy
Billy W
Click to view attachment Zandai Nile Zavon
chennoff
SINAI
BY AL KHYYAT
PGD
Here's another of former U.S. Top Ten Mare and Egyptian Event Reserve Supreme Champion Mare, MC Alexsis. This photo was taken Sunday, December 16.

Click to view attachment

Nancy P.
dogwoodsprings
Nancy,
Great photos by you....as always dry.gif !...
We were not able to get to Arabians Ltd. at the last minute on Sat. due to the fact Alex (our 11 year old son) came down with a stomach virus....good to say he is well again and waiting for Santa>
However, did you get a chance to see our Miss Bellagio there and as well did you happen to get any photos of her..... she is up in the main show barn.
Moreover, we are expecting 2 foals in the spring just before the Event.... one by Thee Desperado and out of Miss Bellagio's momma (Gambler daughter) Renenet and the other on is out of Hey Baby and by Alaa Jabbar..... we are hoping you can make it over here to get foall pictures for us just before the event.
We really look forward to you coming to our place.
Jerel
p.s. Merry Christmas to you and your family
PGD
Thanks so much, Jerel. smile.gif We missed you at the Christmas party - it was a lot of fun - and such a relaxed atmosphere! I had never been to Arabians LTD before - what a nice group of people, and what a collection of beautiful horses!

I just answered your PM, and of course, I look forward to photographing your beautiful horses for you! Can't wait to see Hey Baby's baby! smile.gif

Merry Christmas to you, Daphne and Alex!

Nancy
dogwoodsprings
Nancy,
i will try and post a couple pics of miss Bellagio taken by Randi at ltd this spring of her.....maybe this will help to identify her...
jerel
PGD
Jerel, could this be Miss Bellagio? Her markings match your filly.

Click to view attachment

The filly pictured was one of only two chestnuts presented on Sunday.

Nancy
dogwoodsprings
Thx Nancy, but that is not miss bellagio....... maybe since we did not make it...they did not present her......
again...thank you for checking for us.
Jerel
yvonnesandmo
Those pics are really beautiful! I love the gold halter and breastcollar with his dark bay colour!

All the best Yvonne
PGD
You're welcome, Jerel. Maybe we can get really good shots of her this spring. smile.gif

Another of TD.
Click to view attachment

Nancy
Canadian Kristine
Amazing pictures.

Yesturday it was cooold here (Alberta) but sooo beautiful. We pulled out the VERY furry stallion and took some pics smile.gif

He is off course, not in shape but I thought he looked pretty good for an old boy smile.gif
chennoff
NEW Picture of The VERDICT HG
Melissa Raulerson
Our boys enjoying a wonderful Texas winter day!! Melissa

Zandai Ibn Zeidan
Click to view attachment

Raja El Halimaar
Click to view attachment
Canadian Kristine
wow everyone's horses look so sleek and shiney.. my guy is a big Canadian puff ball!!!

here are the pics now that i have all downloaded. One day he will be short coated and sleek again but that day seems so far off.. sigh......

This is GF Forever Magic+ (Magic Dream X GF Providence+)

Thanks for letting me share smile.gif
Big thanks to Amanda for taking these. i quit trying years ago smile.gif

Kristine
Canadian Kristine
and a couple more smile.gif

again thanks for letting me share smile.gif

Kristine
FLM Frida
Chennoff - Great photos you have taken on The Verdict Hg.
He is lovely wub.gif
kind regards Frida biggrin.gif
Liberman
New head pic of Depserado's Mona Lisa... my girl !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.