Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - ‹bersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
thee desprado
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 21 2007, 01:22 AM)
You're welcome, Jerel.  Maybe we can get really good shots of her this spring.  smile.gif

Another of TD.
Click to view attachment

Nancy

I wish i were you Nancy, smile.gif smile.gif
I love this stallion

best wishes
Ahmed
Tous crins
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 20 2007, 03:22 PM)
You're welcome, Jerel.  Maybe we can get really good shots of her this spring.  smile.gif

Another of TD.
Click to view attachment

Nancy

How nice nancy!

Do you have more?
I did visit him a few years ago but had no camera, just video. He was galloping back and forth in his pasture, rolling in the mud... he was a horse!
I would love to see more action shots of TD.

Christine
PGD
Thank you, Christine! And Ahmed, I love Thee Dsperado too - he's quite a horse, isn't he, and I feel very fortunate to have seen him up close. smile.gif

This was my first trip to Arabians LTD, and I was SOOO impressed! So many beautiful babies - love what they are doing with TD and Mishaal, as well as Thee Sequel and Alixir.

Thee Desperado is just beautiful - with such a commanding presence. He looked like he could go back into the ring at a moment's notice. Even in his paddock, he was pure regality.

Here another shot...just a snapshot, really, of TD playing and relaxing in his paddock. I wish I had spent more time with him there - he looked so stately in that beautiful paddock with all the trees and fallen leaves.

I wanted to say also - what beautiful photos of The Verdict HG, GF Forever Magic+, Desperado's Mona Lisa, and Zandai Ibn Zeidan! Type and athleticism are obviously still very much alive! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Best wishes,

Nancy
Almearas
Lovely Photo's everyone, I love the snow one's.....makes me a little jealous!!!

This is a photo of our little boy, just turned one!!! DeJa-Voo (Desperado x Satine al Saba)

Click to view attachment
chaswyckcaliph
He's a beautiful boy, Menna. Do you have more photos that you can post? They grow up so quickly!
Almearas
Hi Kimberley,

I've got a bit of a problem with taking photo's of my horses, because I feed them, the minute I go outside with my camera they think i've got food and come running over to the fence.......this is why the photo I posted is of DeJa-Voo front on. I managed to get one or two fairly ordinary photo's before he was on top of me!!!!

I'll try and get some more in the next couple of days (when the weather clears up a bit), I was trying not to chase him with a palm leaf to get him moving as I much prefer him to move naturally. I'm not even sure he would think there was anything to run away from. He usually picks up the palm leaves and eats them or wanders around the paddock with them hanging out of his mouth.

My husband went into their paddock yesterday on the ride on, so DeJa-Voo runs up to him and starts licking and munching on the mower, he quite liked the seat and the stearing wheel!!! So my husband thought, i'll start it and that will get them away, nope.....they didn't even blink. He almost had to run them over before they would move. Anyway.....you see my problems, but i'll try. he he he

Menna smile.gif

QUOTE (chaswyckcaliph @ Dec 25 2007, 02:48 PM)
He's a beautiful boy, Menna. Do you have more photos that you can post? They grow up so quickly!
chaswyckcaliph
Ah, don't they just make life worth living? It sounds as though your horses are just like mine- an endless source of joy!
My pony stallion loves to have his bottom scratched just above his tail. He follows me around his yard backwards until I scratch him, even when I have the big rake and am trying to shoo him away. laugh.gif
Here's a photo of him with a friends 2 year old.
PGD
QUOTE (chaswyckcaliph @ Dec 26 2007, 12:46 AM)
Ah, don't they just make life worth living? It sounds as though your horses are just like mine- an endless source of joy!
My pony stallion loves to have his bottom scratched just above his tail. He follows me around his yard backwards until I scratch him, even when I have the big rake and am trying to shoo him away.  laugh.gif
Here's a photo of him with a friends 2 year old.

What a sweet picture! smile.gif

And Menna, you've described exactly what happened to me every single time I tried to take a picture of my filly! As soon as I make an appearance, she makes a beeline straight for me. lol Like you, I have numerous photos of her coming right at me - not the most flattering angle. ha ha

Looks like you managed to snap a nice photo of your colt before he reached you, though! I agree - he is growing up VERY nicely! Would love to see more!

Nancy
Almearas
Hi Nancy,

It sounds like you are the source of food and or cuddles and scraches the same as me. I'm not quite sure how to get around this, but I wouldn't have my horses any other way. They are spoilt rotten and I love them to pieces!!!!!

Hi Kimberley,

Your little boy looks like such a cutie. I just love photographing little ponies, especially at the shows with all the little kids dressed up in their finest clothes, they are just so adorable.

I do get backed up to for a scratch from my horses, but I haven't had them follow me around backwards...ha ha ha. They usually give up after about 1m or so.

It has been a rainey day today with bursts of heavy rain and bursts of almost sunlight, as soon as it all clears and I have someone to help me with the horses i'll try and snap some more photo's off. I really want some photo's so that I can look back at him and remember what he was like at 1 year. His birthday was 5th December, so i'm going to have to hurry!!!

Menna
Mr Prospector
Ha ha ha

When my late colt was very young, he thought his name was "Scratchyabum". Seriously. Even now, my mare will come to the back door check we are in and turn her back to us, look around like "Please, could you? Do you mind?"

The little girl with the pony stallion is sooo cute.

cheers
Karen
Carol Cooper-Hall
WOW...FABULOUS photos everyone and please keep them coming!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Nasser
HW Shadeed Basha (A' Sharif Pacha x Sabra Galina) at 1 y 8 m!
Nasser
Another B&W Pic of Shadeed!
mckulley1
New photos of my clients colt, Ali Ghazaan by *Marwan and out of I M Ali.
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Here are a couple of photos of a filly aged 9mths by Afrikah ERA from Ophira (Kaiyoum x Luz De Fe)

We just love what Afrikah is producing for us wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers
Jenni
chaswyckcaliph
Oooo, Jenni, please send her this way. I need to get me one of those! biggrin.gif
carolmaginn
Here are just some casual photos taken yesterday... First photo is of OBrenna D - our Bravado Bey V daughter, second one is of Bint Kohela - our Anaza Bay Shahh daughter...
yvonnesandmo
Jenni
She looks absolutely stunning!

All the best

Yvonne
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Eagleridge Arabian Farm @ Dec 29 2007, 06:25 AM)
Here are a couple of photos of a filly aged 9mths by Afrikah ERA from Ophira  (Kaiyoum x Luz De Fe)

We just love what Afrikah is producing for us wub.gif  wub.gif
Cheers
Jenni
Hello Jenni
Your stallion, Afrikah ERA, is just STUNNING...and so are his foals...WOW!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Dec 29 2007, 10:27 AM)
Here are just some casual photos taken yesterday... First photo is of OBrenna D - our Bravado Bey V daughter, second one is of Bint Kohela - our Anaza Bay Shahh daughter...
Hello Carol
Awww....your BEAUTIFUL and beloved OBrenna D and Bint Kohela - blessed are the broodmares!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
QUOTE (carolmaginn @ Dec 30 2007, 12:27 AM)

Hi Carol
What a beautiful pic of the mare drinking, so serene.

Cheers
Jenni
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 19 2007, 02:06 AM)
Beautiful, Gina.  I think it's pretty obvious where his tippy ears came from...  smile.gif

Here's another of "the old man" from Sunday.  Wrong time of day to be taking photos (noon), but the horse, himself, still looks great!  smile.gif 
Click to view attachment

Amanda, I love your boy too - what a sculpted face!  I think he's a photographer's dream (hint, hint), nostrils and all.  lol

Nancy

Just a gorgeous photo Nancy, you have really captured his spirit smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni
myeta1
One of Myeta taken in Oct
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
I have taken some time today to go through the last few pages of this thread, and wow so many beautiful horses and also photos I love looking at them, the horses in the snow are just too wonderful smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Special thanks to Menna, Kimberly, Yvonne and Carol

We are so excited with how Afrikah is producing, he puts a stamp on them all, they are peas in a pod, and from totally different blood lines.

I can not wait to to Satines baby Menna I know it is going to be very special, as she is such a gorgeous mare, Afrikah is honored to be her husband, and he says thank you for the licorice that Satine sent him, it was a bit of a fight though between him and Shareikh through the bars of the stable, a tug of war over a 1 metre long piece of Licorice was worth watching biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Here is a link to a filly by Afrikah from this season, and from Eagleridge Tamara, the dam of Cinderella ERA who we sold to the Middle East earlier this year.

Have attached some pics as well, as she is a yucky colour it is hard to see how beautiful her head is.

http://gallery.mac.com/eagleridgearabians#100113

Hope every one has a wonderful new year smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni
myeta1
One of Myeta taken in Oct taken when she was 2 months old

Marlys
myeta1

Marlys
myeta1

Marlys
myeta1
Picture
myeta1
Picture
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (Eagleridge Arabian Farm @ Dec 30 2007, 10:09 PM)
I have taken some time today to go through the last few pages of this thread, and wow so many beautiful horses and also photos I love looking at them, the horses in the snow are just too wonderful  smile.gif  smile.gif wub.gif  wub.gif

Special thanks  to Menna, Kimberly, Yvonne and Carol

We are so excited with how Afrikah  is producing, he puts a stamp on them all, they are peas in a pod, and from totally different blood lines.

I can not wait to to Satines baby Menna I know it is going to be very special, as she is such a gorgeous mare, Afrikah is honored to be her husband, and he says thank you for the licorice that Satine sent him, it was a bit of a fight though between him and Shareikh through the bars of the stable, a tug of war over a 1 metre long piece of Licorice was worth watching  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif 

Here is  a link to a filly by Afrikah from this season, and from Eagleridge Tamara, the dam of Cinderella ERA who we sold to the Middle East earlier this year.

Have attached some pics as well, as she is a yucky colour it is hard to see how beautiful her head is.

http://gallery.mac.com/eagleridgearabians#100113

Hope every one has a wonderful new year smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni
Really enjoyed the video, Jenni, THANKS...she's a BEAUTY!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
QUOTE (myeta1 @ Dec 30 2007, 10:14 PM)

Marlys
Hello Marlys
It seems you're having a problem posting a photo of your foal. sad.gif If you'd like to email me your photos I'd be more than happy to post them for you!! smile.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Carol Cooper-Hall
This is Marlys BEAUTIFUL filly, Myeta, by their Imperial Imdal son, Alfano Mysteek, and her dam is Gloreita Gabriela!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
jcja
Here are some new pics of my 2005 filly Marcelina BA...

jcja
And here are some of my 2001 mare AD Magnums Jewel...

allanooka
Hi all, I just got a new camera and took some casual paddock shots.

Below are a couple of shots I took of our yearling filly Allanooka Alimah.
She is by MB Mayal out of our Simeon Shai mare - Cranston Park Khamissa.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Cheers

Prue
Allanooka Arabians
PGD
QUOTE (Eagleridge Arabian Farm @ Dec 31 2007, 03:02 AM)
Just a gorgeous photo Nancy, you have really captured his spirit† smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni

QUOTE (myeta1 @ Dec 31 2007, 03:08 AM)
One of Myeta taken in Oct

Thanks so much, Jenni - you know how much I admire YOUR talent and your very gifted eye for beauty, so your praise means a great deal to me! Beautiful filly in the video too - thanks for sharing that. Are there any ERA-bred horses in the States? I LOVE them!! Afrikah is beautiful, but my favorite is the one you sold to Peter and Vivien Hall - his 3/4 brother, Maximus ERA. My goal for 08 is to visit you in Australia like we talked about earlier iand see these beautiful creatures, as well as some of Australia's other fine breeding programs. smile.gif

Carol C-H, thanks for showing us little Myeta for Marlys - what a cutie!

Julie, your mares are just as beautiful as ever - I always enjoy seeing updated photos of them. smile.gif

Lovely filly, Alianooka! What kind of camera did you buy?

Carol, I agree - those are some lovely pictures of the girls - especially the one of Kohela drinking - love the light there.

Best regards,

Nancy P.
carolmaginn
Thanks Jenni!

I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon and maybe visiting with you and our other down under Jenni to get another beautiful halter. I love the ones I got at nationals!

Have fun with your beautiful horses!

Carol

QUOTE (Eagleridge Arabian Farm @ Dec 30 2007, 09:00 PM)
Hi Carol
What a beautiful pic of the mare drinking, so serene.

Cheers
Jenni
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Hi Nancy & Carol

No sad.gif there are no ERA horses in the USA, may be this will change one day smile.gif rolleyes.gif

I am so looking forward to your visit, we can be dualling cameras, and if Carol comes as well and we all get together with Menna and Little Jen Fairweather, as she is the best handler as well as halter provider smile.gif we will have a blast biggrin.gif

Here are some pics of a very special and also our most precious colt, as he is Shareikh's replacement, I hadn't taken many photos of him in the past, but he is looking so beautiful I snapped a couple today it is really hard to show how beautiful he is, but these come close I feel, I hope you like him, he is by Om el Shareikh and from River Oak Summer Girl, and turned three years old today the first of January, so some birthday pics smile.gif smile.gif he is very similarly bred to Passionata, his name is Spirite ERA wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Cheers
Jenni
horseranch
My favourite thread biggrin.gif and all so many beautiful horsepictures, captured forever smile.gif

Here are some 'blurry' new pictures of some of our horses: blink.gif

Amara Nile Lass (by Ansata Nile Pasha) - on lease

Carisma bint Psaida (by JK Catalyst) - 2 yr old fily

Legacy el Jamaal (by Al Adiyat Conquest) - 3 yr old filly - on lease

AR Majidah S (filly by Nur ad Dine) and Ashley (welsh filly)

Rose
my horses,
Marana black; Pasha Sharim X Marah IV by Maysoun
Jasim brown; Pasha Farid X Jasira III by Gabor II

...just for fun.

best wishes
Tom
allanooka
QUOTE (PGD @ Dec 31 2007, 03:51 PM)
Lovely filly, Alianooka!  What kind of camera did you buy?

Nancy P.

Hi Nancy, thanks for the kind words about our filly, we are very, very happy with her.

The camera I ended up buying is a EOS Canon 400D. I have not had it very long yet - but it is a great camera and when I fully work it out, I'm sure I should be able to get some fantastic shots.

Cheers

Prue
Allanooka Arabians
Billy
Jenni - Your stallion WOW wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PGD
QUOTE (Eagleridge Arabian Farm @ Jan 1 2008, 10:40 AM)
Hi Nancy & Carol

No sad.gif  there are no ERA horses in the USA, may be this will change one day smile.gif  rolleyes.gif

I am so looking forward to your visit, we can be dualling cameras, and if Carol comes as well and we all get together with Menna and Little Jen Fairweather, as she is the best handler as well as halter provider  smile.gif we will have a blast  biggrin.gif

Here are some pics of a very special and also our most precious colt, as he is Shareikh's replacement, I hadn't taken many photos of him in the past, but he is looking so beautiful I snapped a couple today it is really hard to show how beautiful he is, but these come close I feel, I hope you like him, he is by Om el Shareikh and from River Oak Summer Girl, and turned three years old today the first of January, so some birthday pics  smile.gif  smile.gif he is very similarly bred to Passionata, his name is Spirite ERA  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Cheers
Jenni

Goodness, gracious, Jenni - you just keep bringing out gorgeous, typey horse after gorgeous typey horse - I love him! And he is so similar in type to the other ERA horses I love - I have to see these horses for myself! smile.gif Yes, we will have a blast with our cameras - I've ordered a Canon 40D - can't wait to get it, and I can hardly wait to visit you all down under! Beautiful photos of a beautiful horse! Why in the world don't we have an ERA horse in the States!? I'm PM-ing you now. smile.gif

Alianooka, I have used the Rebel XT (just a step under your camera) for a little over a year now - the Rebels really are great cameras! You are already well on your way to great photos with the beautiful shots you posted here. smile.gif Keep shooting and keep posting, so we can watch your beautiful filly grow up

Lovely horses, Horseranch and Tom! This is my favorite thread as well. wink.gif

Nancy P.
PGD
Well, I got so carried away, looking at everyone else's pictures, I forgot to post the ones I came here to post! lol

Here are a few new shots, taken yesterday, of Kholton TS (*Dakar El Jamaal x Khe Ree).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Happy New Year to All!

Nancy P.
PGD
Couple more of Kholton TS...

Echo1
QUOTE (allanooka @ Dec 31 2007, 09:34 AM)
Hi all,  I just got a new camera and took some casual paddock shots.

Below are a couple of shots I took of our yearling filly Allanooka Alimah.
She is by MB Mayal out of our Simeon Shai mare - Cranston Park Khamissa.

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

Cheers

Prue
Allanooka Arabians

WOW ! What a nice filly, and for casual shots they are good. She has very good type, VERY EGYPTIAN !! Congratulations to you, she's a nice filly. smile.gif
Echo1
I wonder why her photos didn't come up..
This is the lovely filly I was referring to. smile.gif

Could you post her pedigree??
allanooka
QUOTE (Echo1 @ Jan 1 2008, 05:20 PM)
I wonder why her photos didn't come up..
This is the lovely filly I was referring to.† smile.gif

Could you post her pedigree??

Hi - She has a very high Eqyptian percentage being by MB Mayal out of a Simeon Shai mare, but is not straight egyptain. Her dam's tail female is Naazika who is by Simeon Sa'ar (El Shaklan / Damirah) out of Naazirah. Naazirah was by the egyptain stallion Mustafa, out of the Tania Hawley imported Aswan mare - Naadirah.

She is only a yearling now and has been beautiful from the day she was born. Here are a couple of photos of her as a baby.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Below is a link to Alimah's pedigree

http://ahsadata.com/studbook/pedigree.cfm?ahsid=255367

Prue
Allanooka Arabians
PGD
Lovely, lovely filly, Prue! I was lucky enough to see her sire at Kehilan before he left the U.S. - what a big, impressive boy he was! I'll bet your filly can trot too!

Nancy P.
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
Hi Nancy

What a beautiful horse Kholton TS is wub.gif I saw Dakar el Jamaal some years ago and really liked him, and wow is he producing some wonderful individuals, I still have his viidoe here as well and often watch it smile.gif I got your PM thanks Nancy, will answer now smile.gif

Prue

That is a very pretty filly you just want to cuddle her she is so cute, I look forward to seeing her in the show ring in the future. smile.gif

Here are a couple more pics of Spirite wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Cheers
Jenni
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.