Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Pics Of Horses
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
JessicaP
Rod,

Wow...what a beautiful Boy!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Everyone has such georgous horses...please keep the pics coming everyone.... smile.gif

Jessica.
Shemesh
Thanks Jessica, we are really happy to see him growing up and growing into himself.

Regards, Rod
katarin
El Sabu
Hengste...Shaik und Habib, 8 und 9 Jahre alt, Halbbrüder über die Mutter

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachment=6300
1:attachment]
Gabriele Schweiher
Ui, Nicole, da gehts aber zur Sache! smile.gif Hoffentlich tun die sich nix ohmy.gif
Grüßle, Gabi
El Sabu
Hi Gabi, das ist jeden Tag das Gleiche bei den Zweien, wenn die sich dabei was täten, wären sie längst nicht mehr beisammen. Sieht schlimmer aus, als es ist, nur heiße Luft. Wie Geschwister halt so sind, erst schlagen sie sich, aber der eine kann ohne den anderen nicht sein... Die Bilder wo sie brav nebeneinander stehen und grasen sind doch auch langweilig, oder? laugh.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Gabriele Schweiher
aber auch schön, dass sich erwachsene Hengste doch so gut vertragen können, erstaunlich smile.gif
El Sabu
Ja, ich bin auch ganz froh darum, dass keiner unserer Jungs alleine herum stehen muss. smile.gif
chennoff
AL KHAYYAT
wub.gif wub.gif
Marhei
Al Kayyat, Is very beautyfull, wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Greetings Susan
eastuder
Nejah, ist Grossmutter geworden, ein kleiner Trotst denn sie hat ihr Fohlen im 9tem Monat verloren von Jamal el Dine. Schade.
Arlette
Carol Cooper-Hall
FABULOUS photos everyone!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Gestüt Hahnshof
laugh.gif deutschfahne.gif

Hallo Frau Kumpf,

was für schöne Fotos Sie gemacht haben, und die zwei "Modells" sind einfach super anzusehen... Diese Dynamik in den Bewegungen- man erwartet eigentlich, daß sich die zwei auf den Bildern gleich bewegen werden... wink.gif

Viele Grüße

U.Schmitz-Wittkamp
El Sabu
Hallo Frau Schmitz-Wittkamp,

danke schön :-) Ja, die Beiden liefern mir schon tolle Szenen. Aber sie können auch brav sein. Sie gehen auch anständig unterm Sattel. smile.gif

LG
Nicole Kumpf
simoneb
Hi gbfahne.gif

I am new to this forum but i'd like to add a picture of my 2 1/2 year old filly by Omar el Sireff

EAS Farida bint sireff (bred by elysium arabians), had her since weaning, shes still growing so looks bottom high LOL

and this is my Andalusian stallion she is to be bred to

Richelieu Arabians
Some new pictures, 11. february 2008, of our stallion Dalí SS (El Mokari x Dachee/Ibn Zareefa)

Dalí is doing very well under saddle and in two weeks he and hos rider will do their first competition in dresage.

Best regards,
Juliette de Richelieu
JessicaP
Juliette wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

What beautiful horses you have!!!!!!!!!

Jessica. biggrin.gif
Shakti
Here are my mares =) Babies are due soon, i am SOO excited!!
logo
Hi all
i would like to introduce you my straight egyptian 2006 colt

Dareer ( ansata iemhotep x bashayer out of crusader )

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Shakti
Can't forget "the man" either wink.gif These pics are a little blurry with some crappy lighting. He was out having a blast and i just grab'd the camera.
Richelieu Arabians
Thank you so much, Jessica - I'm glad you like them. I'm very proud of both boys, they are so kind and loving wub.gif wub.gif

Best regards,
Juliette
PGD
A beautiful horse, photo taken yesterday.

Nancy P.
Nasser
Hello Nancy P.
Beautiful picture of a beautiful horse.
That is Mishaal HP, isn't it?

Nasser
PGD
Thank you very much, Nasser. Yes, your eye is as keen as ever! You're right - that is Mishaal HP. smile.gif

Best regards,
Nancy P.
Solita
Beautiful photo!!
Do you have any more Mishaal HP?

QUOTE (PGD @ Feb 14 2008, 06:25 AM)

Nancy P.
UAE
Beautiful!! who is he owned by?
PGD
Thank you, Solita and UAE. smile.gif Yes, I do have more (still going through them all).

Mishaal was bred by Horst Preub in Germany and is now owned by Jim and Judy Sirbasku of Rock Creek Arabians in Texas. I really, really love this horse - he is Arabian through and through.

Nancy P.
BaileyArabians
Is Rock Creek Arabians separate from Arabians Ltd? I thought he was owned by Arabians Ltd?

Kathy
PGD
Rock Creek and Arabians LTD are both Jim and Judy Sirbasku, I believe. If I"m not mistaken, Rock Creek is their personal farm name. Arabians LTD covers a broader business venue. Mishaal is at Arabians Ltd., but if you check the datasource, he is registered to Rock Creek Arabians.

Sorry for the confusion. smile.gif

Nancy
BaileyArabians
Oh okay, thanks Nancy smile.gif

Kathy
simeon-seruiah
Hi all

This is our boy biggrin.gif

Simeon seruiah..
Dam: Simeon Seda
Sire: Asfour
Pretty icky pics sorry sad.gif
my first day on here biggrin.gif
chennoff
Al Khayyat
At " The Stallion Show-Israel 2008"
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
I just love this thread, so many wonderful horses and also fabulous photos, please everyone keep them coming.

Well, it has finally stopped raining here, for a half a day anyway, and I had a chance to photograph Woolf (grey) and Spirite (Chestnut) today, thought I would share a couple of the photos, the ones of Woolf with the black background were done in front of the barn doors.

Hope you enjoy

Cheers
Jenni
Cautzar
Some new photos of our first foal this year....he is so cute and keeps his mummy very busy wub.gif

Wasil (CE Magnum x Wahenah/Masran El Shaklan)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Kind regards from Denmark

Gitte
simoneb
Look at my muddy scruffy filly!!! ohmy.gif

but when i want to catch her and brush her........this is what she thinks! tongue.gif

Roll on Summer!
Eagleridge Arabian Farm
QUOTE (PGD @ Feb 14 2008, 03:25 PM)

Nancy P.

Hi Nancy

What a beautiful photo, the lighting is exceptional smile.gif not to mention a stunning horse as well. smile.gif

Cheers
Jenni
Billy
Lumin biggrin.gif

hoerm
@ Nancy
absolutely beautiful picture!!!

@JP Arabians DK.
i like Lumin really much and you have nice pictures of him!

my girls right now:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
WONDERFUL photos everyone!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
PGD
Thank you very much, Jenni and Hoerm. Hoerm, you have some very pretty girls! And Carol C-H, I absolutely agree with you - beautiful photos, everyone!

Jenni, the more I see of your photos of your Woolf and Spirite, the more excited I am about a trip to Australia!! You are most definitely the Australian master of beautiful, crisp, clear photos!

Nancy P.
El Sabu
Shaik el Sabu (Shaheed Ibn Shammar x Gamila Abbas el Rieh v. Ibn Bint Inas)

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
chennoff
AL KHAYYAT
Ali Valentino X Bint Kahila
SE Stallion
Stallion Show 2008
Clothilde
My silly girl playing!
Echo1
QUOTE (logo @ Feb 13 2008, 06:40 PM)
Hi all
i would like to introduce you my straight egyptian 2006 colt

Dareer ( ansata iemhotep x bashayer out of crusader )

Click to view attachment  Click to view attachment

Dear Logo,
I would love to hear more about your colt. It's not often I get to see photos of Hotep colts. Thanks. biggrin.gif
Carol Cooper-Hall
THANK YOU everyone for sharing your FABULOUS photos!! wub.gif wub.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Medanos
Fotos vom Sonntag beim Spielen mit meinem VA Wallach Medanos (Marengo Ibn Masran & Elmona v. El Tabal)

oli
PAMIR I (Penthagonn x Shams el Inaza by Ibrahim) at Marbach State Stud

oli
Fillies from different breeds at Marbach State Stud including my filly Shakira Bint Dschehim

tricia
Last fall I sold all my horses but one, my SE colt Karim SCF. He was so lonely out there by himself I finally broke down and decided to get him a companion - after observing the behavior of goats I decided to get him a horse - I was recently fortunate enough to acquire a lovely Minstril daughter, MB Sominah. She is 15 and an experienced broodmare - Karim won't be 2 until May. Last week I finally put them together in pasture, figuring she had finished being in heat and he's probably still shooting blanks, anyway - but there is much for her to teach him in the ways of properly courting ladies. Here are a few pictures of their very entertaining first meeting.

They bonded from across the yard and when they finally got together in the same pasture they were so happy!! They really seem to love each other - and, boy, what a ruckus when I separated them again!! It won't be long until they are pastured together all the time but in the meantime they call to each other and try to keep in visual contact.
LPA
In between the rain periods, we finally managed to get a couple of new pics of our rising star-ess, Lavender Park Eternal. 20 minutes later, a rare moment with the promise of good times ahead. smile.gif
Lisa
Lavender Park.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.